Im planning on getting a tattoo of a German soldier on my chest...

Im planning on getting a tattoo of a German soldier on my chest. Only thing is: I’m going to a festival this summer in Germany. And people at work are scaring me with stuff like ‘you’re going to prison’ or ‘people will actually kill you there’

What are the odds of having a hard time?

Picture related: inspiration for the tattoo

No ragrets

Some people will think it's weird if you have a soldier tattoo, but they're not gonna kill you for it.
nazi symbols are actually illegal though, so be careful with that.

Oh really... I already have an iron cross tattoo on my finger...

as a german i can tell you you will go to prison or get a fine for something we call Volksverhetzung

Mein Kempf isn't illegal in Germany anymore, I don't think the intense nazi hate exists anymore. the largest party in German parliament is the German nationalist party now. I think you will be fine

the iron cross is legal as it was established in the napoleonic wars and not by the nsdap

our largest party is the christian democratic party or CDU how much do you guys get wrong about my country :D

Oh shit. I’ll have to keep my shirt on then..

They will actually not let you into the country if it is obvious, and the people will certainly shame or hit you for it.

Iron Cross is still a military award, as it was before and after WWII. The crest just changes on it, along with some years.

Perfect. I’ll just keep my shirt on. No biggie

you could try to play it off as an imperial german soldier

iron cross is fine, just don't get a swastika.
the iron cross is still a prestigious german medal today

I’ll go to rock am ring.. but it will not be visible obviously

Go for it

I luv seeing people make stupid decisions they will regret in 10 years.

Explain yourself?

Lol. Dude I already have so much tattoo’s. People always saying the same thing.

actually in germany military awards are a taboo topic nowadays we dont have the Eisernes Kreuz (iron cross) but the Ehrenkreuz (honorary cross) but it still looks very similar

well they both wear the same uniform as long as its not a nazi its cool

bullshit

Perfect. It’s just the head tho. Maybe the helmet will be recognized

Just buy a KMFDM shirt.

No one will kill you.

In germany, you get trouble, when tattooed
> swastika / Hakenkreuz
> Sig-Runes (Waffen-SS logo)
> phrases like "Meine Ehre heißt Treue" (Waffen-SS)

this

Thanks meine freund

would you be okay with a stahlhelm m1916 or does it have to be a m40?

I really prefer the m40. It’s just way more authentic

Doesn't matter who's in majority when Merkel is still cucking your once proud country

Its a crime in Germany.

You could get arrested.

BUT...

You could pull a super hot blonde racist bitch who will love your antiquated views.

But

You could probably pull a hot liberal German bitch and not get a tattoo. And not be a complete cunt.

Lol.

>Getting a tattoo
>Thinks I’m doing it for the girls

GTFO

you're doing it for the boys, aren't you?

Yeah sure.

Tbh: you can be kicked out of the event, fined (as in tens of thousands of Euros), and spend a year in prison where guards will let other inmates fuck you up.

Wait until after the concert when you're stateside. You weren't a German soldier in WW2 and I doubt you have any connection unless you had a grandfather that was, but you'd be better to get something more specific to him if that's the case. Tattoos can look cool, don't get me wrong, but you should get something with significance and personal meaning.

That should be fine as long as it isn't a Nazi soldier.

Well obviously it is.

>idolizing a crackpot regime which lost to soviets and amerifats

you do you, fam.

I just think it’s a powerful image.

>keep my shirt on
Must be nice to go to festivals where sunburn isn't a constant threat from about 10 in the morning.