The only metal albums I've ever listened to are Kill 'Em All and Metallica by Metallica, as well as RATM's discography

The only metal albums I've ever listened to are Kill 'Em All and Metallica by Metallica, as well as RATM's discography.

What are some other really good metal albums that you recommend? I'm not really that into metal, but I really like RATM and I really liked Kill 'Em All.

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Metal&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=
youtube.com/watch?v=spzJs2r1nFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Perdition Temple - The Tempter's Victorious

Rust in peace, peace sells, number of the beast and fuck you find it yourself

When getting into a genre just look up the RYM charts. They never fail.

rateyourmusic.com/customchart?page=1&chart_type=top&type=album&year=alltime&genre_include=1&genres=Metal&include_child_genres=t&include=both&limit=none&countries=

Everything by Metallica all up until their self-titled should be right up your alley.

Motorhead - Overkill, Ace of Spades, Another Perfect Day

>RATM
>metal

Every single one of their albums is listed as: rap metal, alternative metal, and/or funk metal.

Damn,monster niggro is my new avatar.

>Using wikipedia as a source

but why? there is nothing metal about ratm. it is funk rock at best.

made me lol

This.
Why the fuck did you stop after Kill em all? At least listening to Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets.

everything in that chart is garbage besides Bathory

Slayer
Bathory
Hellhammer/Celtic Frost

Windir and Murduk is great

Possessed - Seven Churches
Death - Leprosy
Destruction - Infernal Overkill

Roots, Chaos AD and Arise by Sepultura
any of Megadeth
Among the Living and Spreading the Disease by Anthrax

Get into metal is not hard you lazy fuck

Exodus - Bonded by blood

youtube.com/watch?v=spzJs2r1nFc

mucore didn't have a traditional metal flowchart, only subgenres

These and Venom thats the path I starteed when I first got into metal

>child_genres

I don't really know much about Metallica to be honest, I just listened to Kill 'Em All because I really liked The Four Horsemen and Seek & Destroy, and I listened to Metallica because I liked Enter Sandman.