Someone just called me a sandnigger on pol how do i stop crying

someone just called me a sandnigger on pol how do i stop crying

Remembered the letters he used to write sandnigger were borrowed from you

rub some sand in your eyes

WE

i can't find any i don't live in a desert like you you fucking sandnigger

>getting butthurt over Sup Forums or whatever 4channer says
You need to realise these children are emotionally unstable and flippant as fuck, they need every opportunity to dish abuse on an anonymous forum.

Whenever a chicano/asian/arab/spaniard insults I laugh especially, because I don't need to say one word in response, he'll hate himself for the rest of his life because he'll never be proper white

that's what i told myself at first but then i realized he said it in front of everyone i'm so humiliated i just want to curl up in a ball and cry uncontrollably for hours straight i'm so scarred doctor

You are one tho

There there buddy you'll be alright. You just have to stop thinking of the bad things.

I had that mentality as well in the early days, but try to imagine the situation of the person behind the screen insulting you. Is it really someone you want to have this meltdown over?

you r a dune coon

does it even matter who's behind the screen? the problem is he's right. i'm just an ugly brown little shit in a shitty country and he reminded me of it.

Why are swedes constantly bullying everyone

That's an immutable attribute, you have no control over it

If he had zero control over being born in a white country, why would you lend him this much power over you, what if he were born in pre-industrial Europe and was being shat-on by Chinamen and Arabs?

You can always accomplish things individually when you have little need to take pride over ancestral achievements

alright thanks doc i feel slightly better now

are you black tho? people from sudan are majorly black aren't they?

what's wrong with being a sandnig?

all the better to cuck wh*tes with

I don't recall Lebanon being mentioned in any news ever

I am black, we're totally black

Am I supposed to give up on life and curl into the fetal position because Sup Forums condemned me into racial inferiority? No, I'll succeed individually and make them miserable when I meet them IRL

don't get all defensive, I just asked if you are black. sheer curiousity.

I also don't recall Italy either

Are you German native? The immediate insinuation in this skewed forum is that you're a left-leaning immigrant lover who despises nationalism

This is how it works here

Tree niggerv

Yea I am a native. And I don't really care what people assume about me because of the flag, neither do I care being called Hans and Kraut all the time honestly. I have a question though, is it easy to buy an AK in Sudan like in the movies? I have heard an AK is worth equal to a few packs of cigarettes in Sudan. Does that hold true? Could you, in theory, go out and find someone who is willing to sell you an AK?

Youre alright suda user im just tired of the im a based blk guy let me blk ur cuntry :DDDDDD

He is from Sup Forums, nothing can be worse than that user

Absolutely not, I live in the civilized capital and I would need training and a license to purchase a firearm

That stuff happens in conflict zones in certain parts of Darfur and the Southern border

You're not responsible for it, nor should you give such childish things consideration

xd

alright thanks for the answer! It's truly mesmerizing to be able to hold a conversation and just casually ask that kind of shit to someone that far away.

>Amino Domini 2017
>taking bants seriously

Sorry for my prickly attitude but this is how I usually I am

If you told 2000 me that an anonymous online forum would define someone's entire personal ideology I would've laughed, there are plenty of non-pol people who are conservatives, nationalist or anti-immigration but want serious discussions

Being a londonese paki is worse than anything... By the way there are now more poster on/pol/ than here

What brings a black man from a predominantly Islamic country to a place like Sup Forums?

Also what do you guys generally think of people groups besides White people?

Trust me, I'm white

Basic Arabian stereotypes, East Asians are industrious and smart, a degree of condescension towards neighbouring countries because of our co-opted Arabian identity

I came here because I like offensive/non-pc humour

why are sudanese people so wise?

They are real life's Magical Negroes.

Negrodamus foresees that you will obtain a high paying job and prosperity soon

Get off the sand so you can become a regular nigger.

>tfw you will never be a "12" year old refugee with your 10 year old gf

How are you so well educated? Was your dad high in the government or something? Here to become a doctor you'd have to have some kind of financial frivolity

Why get offended when Meds are the master race?

Who gives a shit. I'm not a real white person by Sup Forums standards.
Lead a good life and you will be respected for it.

Why are you Larping as a Sandnigger.

My father was a Surgeon, I am okay financially

Which one are you? The doctor?

Victims of bullying often turn into bullies themselves.

There always were, the plebes always flock to the lowest common denominator in droves.

Yes I am the doctor

Damn your personality has changed drastically since I last visited this board. I gotta say it's an improvement.

Really? That's a very nice compliment, thank you

>t. sandnigger.

Now you were called a sandnigger on Sup Forums.

by going allahu snackbar and blowing yourself up

You're from Lebanon. It could be worse.

There is sand everywhere in south israel. Only sand in lebanon is at the beach.