Ex cheated on me super drunk and wants me back. Regrets it super badly. What do?

Ex cheated on me super drunk and wants me back. Regrets it super badly. What do?

BTW: She is super hot. Pic related,

Post more pics

Lol dont do it OP

She cheats once she'll do it again. You deserve better pal, doesn't matter how hot she is. That'll fade with age.

Fuck her best friend, say you regret it terribly, ask if she still wants you back

fuck her one more time and record it for future's sake... and post more op!

Thought abt it.. gonna be hard to get her tho

>Regrets it super badly
She regrets you knowing.
Post pics of her with the chad who cucked you.

Ask for a free pass for a single time yourself. At any time in the future.

Didn't really mean it literally. Meant more that if you put her in that situation, do you think she would take you back? In my experience, probably not. So why do for her what she wouldn't do for you?

goodness gracious op, you HAVE to show us more.

lets see more

She'll cheat again unfortunately. Unless you like being cucked in which case congrats lmao

Say yes, fuck her, and find a proper virgin muslim 14yo wife

>girl fucks a Chad
>"omg baby so drunk sorry :("
>wasn't actually drunk
>is probably going to fuck said Chad again within a month

End it with her, user. If you got one hot one, you can get another hot one that treats you better.

That's below average
The fuck are you talking about?

That's disgusting. It doesn't matter if she regrets it. She's been clocked by the dude and who knows who else. If she coukd accept someones dick in any situation then there were issues. Sluts gonna slut. I say go and fuck anything. Say to her she's not special. Make her feel like she's the least special person in the world. It can really hurt someone who is good looking.

Don't get back with her, unless you want to live in a relationship where you have to worry about her fucking other guys. Any nudes of her user?

How old is she? How did you two get together back then? Why did she cheated on you?

Dump her nudes here then dump her

Make her do degrading shit to prove she loves you, take pics, then dump her cos she'll always be a cheating whore

She doesn't give a shit about you if she cheated. She's probably just used to a certain lifestyle and that's what she wants back. Not you. She cheated and can't be trusted. Only get back with her if you plan on cheating too and can live with what she has done.

Tell her to die in a fire. If you got a woman that hot you'll get another. One who isn't a cheat.

Take her back and fuck other chicks.

dump all for the love of God

dubs command it

Do yourself a favor and drop her. Maybe just keep fucking her and use her for sex until you find something better.

Do ass to mouth and then dump her.

Keep fucking her. Fuck other girls too. Equal opportunity.

Keep fucking her but look for somebody better. Don’t bother to be to discrete about it.

Why are her shoes always on when fucking?

WHATS IT GOING TO BE, OP?!

supersupersupersupersupersuper
why don't you get a super vasectomy and fuck off with your normie problems

Date her strictly for the pussy.

Threads dead. OPs a cuck

CUCK BOY DID YOU EXPECT US TO CODDLE YOU?

Agreed same thing happened to me and I took her back and she cheated again cuz she's a slut

Another cuck thread, love it :)

fag

Take her back and cheat on her

Take her back. Are you her first BF? If not then wait for the next time she cheats. She could be a better dick sucker now. You will never forgive yourself if she's the last time you don't have to pay to have sex.

Once a cheater, always a cheater

Fuck her mom

Get a few ffms out of it then dump her.

Keep her as a fuck toy.
She must obey you at all times too earn your trust back.
She doesn't abide by this tell her she can hit the road.
She will say you were a controlling asshole; but this will make you more attractive to any of her friends.

BTW, game on.
You can do anything. She must abide by it.
Bring home an extra piece of ass if you want to.
Find some bitch who gets off on cuckolding her.

Super

You won’t forget. You may forgive. But it’ll always be in back of your mind. Move on. Kick her right in the cunt.

It's never the same user. It's never the same. You will NEVER forget that shit and it will be like a little pebble inside your shoe for the rest of the relationship. Let that shit go. She fucked up, she stained the relationship forever. Oh, and it's VERY FUCKING PROBABLE that she will do it again.