I want to find other people for my gf and I to explore sexually with...

I want to find other people for my gf and I to explore sexually with. Looking for pointers on finding partners from people that have had success.

Hey, I had a threesome with my wife and a girl we found on tinder, it was cool, i had a double blowjob, and i fucked both of em.

what was the name of these videos again?

wasnt in 3 blowin me?

She's concerned that if it gets awkward or weird it'll be too late to back out. She wants to go to a swingers party, that way we can leave if it's not our scene. I think they'd be full of old, fat people

Not sure. Something I saved from /gif/

Is your wife bi?

I think your best move is to get a chick off tinder. Its totally okay if in the middle oh the heat she backs off, because the third girl can also back off, but its not likely to happen, since you 3 will be horny by the time you arrive to the room

She's not, but we had a girl who's also not bi, so they werent doing any lesbian stuff, they only licked each other pussies to "try it out" since none of them had done.

After that she asked me if her pussy tasted like the other chicks, cuz she didnt like it.

pillow princess
Not bi but tits are fun to play with.

I'm not bi, but me and the other guy licked each others cocks to "try it out" before going down on the woman.

>I think they'd be full of old, fat people
Nah. Mostly late 20's/early 30's people in my experience, but it depends on the scene of course. If you and your wife are attractive you'll be cool going to swinger parties with attractive people, swingers tend to stay within a standard deviation or so of how good looking they are.

I hadn't seen this video in YEARS.

lost plenty of spunk to this maybe 10 years ago.

Its different for men and woman, since sucking a cock is way more invasive than licking a vagina.

We're in a pretty rural area. How did you find the parties you've been to?

Damn, I do it for the flavor

If you have a sub girl, she will do whatever you want her to. And if you get a party girl wasted, they will eagerly agree to fucking a girl.

In fact, I JUST had a dream where I'm fucking my party slut friend with my sub gf. I'm sure the gf will do it if I tell her to.

Hell, she already said she dreamed about it, but got mad at me in the dream. So? That's what sub gfs are for!

How is it "way more invasive"?
For men, you're just caressing the outer perimeter of the sexual organ, while for women you're actually opening it up, diving in with your tongue.

Sauce

Hahahaha, do you even know how to LICK pussy, Licked her pussy, not she fucking dived her tongue 4 inches inside of her pussy wtf

>rural

Probably can't help you, sorry man. I've lived in cities since I was 13. I got sort of lucky, I reconnected with a friend from high school a few years back and it turned out her and her husband were really into swinging. She talked me and my wife into it and we never looked back.

I think she started out on Craigslist/swingerslifestyle etc. and from there just made friends with people and got invited to various parties. If you have any close friends who seem sexually adventurous you might cautiously ask them about it, it's surprising how many people are into this sort of thing.

> sucking a cock is way more invasive than licking a vagina.

you're licking vagina wrong

Appreciate the advice

not 4 inches inside.... you're separating the labia, exposing the innards in order to caress it with your tongue. Now that's fucking intimate. Do you really want to try to and angle this to somehow counting men licking each others penises to "more intimate", so you can use that minor minor difference to separate gay and not gay? You're fucking worse than the people arguing about traps.

I've had one girlfriend so only ever licked one pussy and it's uncomfortable. She has a tiny, nearly nonexistent clit so I couldn't find it easy. I licked for 2 hours and she wouldn't come. The stubble from her hair growing in made it feel like I was French kissing a rugged man. She kept telling me "kiss lighter, kiss harder, lick faster, lick slower, come kiss me, go back down and suck me, use your fingers... Use two fingers"

What the fuck man?? I'd rather turn into a faggot than deal with this shit.

What a waste of dubs.

Seriously though, they're all different. Pay attention to moans and how they react to the different ways you touch.

Its confusing af. When I lick mine it's forbidden to use fingers.

Had a 3way with my gf and our friend at the time. My gf and her were kinky as fuck. The best thing we did was buy these control from everywhere vibes, so I could mess with them when they went to the supermarket and stuff, since you could kind of just put them up there and leave them.

Anyway, just talk to people you trust, and keep the door open.

Did you wear a condom?

That's how we've approached it so far and even talk about what we'd do with attractive strangers that we see when we're out together, but she wants it to be someone that we won't see again for the first. I'm sure if we all enjoy ourselves she'll change her mind. She had a threesome before we met. It was her friend and her friends bf, but really it turned into her friend watching her bf with my gf.

The Semen Demons

Some are really sensitive inside. Try a wide tongue on her asshole, taint, and just the opening of her puss.