You idiots will argue over anything. Pic related. Which is the best way to cook your food for 1 minute?

You idiots will argue over anything. Pic related. Which is the best way to cook your food for 1 minute?

Press 30 seconds twice then start.

3 button pushes compared to 4.

6, 0, start is 3 button presses. Argument started.

/thread

It's not faster though. Usually you have to wait for the microwave to startup and countdown to 29 before you can press that again.

Press 15 seconds four times then start.

30 seconds, flip or adjust food, another 30 seconds so that the food cooks somewhat evenly

1 minute real time or microwave time?

>hit auto cook
>Fix your drink
>Still have 30 sec
>Wait patiently
>Make real-time decision that 45 sec has been enough
>Remove food from microwave
>Still cold
>Determine it requires 30 additional seconds
>Hit auto cook
>Won't work because microwave still has 15 sec on clock
>Hit clear, then auto cook
>Wait patiently
>Make real-time decision that 15 sec has been long enough
>Remove food
>Realize since you took a sip of your drink it now needs to be topped off
>Do so
>Profit
This is the best way.

>Usually you have to wait for the microwave to startup and countdown to 29 before you can press that again.
No, you dont.
On consumer and industrial microwaves, 30s will turn the microwave on and add 30s to the time

>not having a 1 minute and start automatic button in your microwave

fucking faggots go back to your shitholes

If you press 30 secs it starts on it's own so that's two total presses. Check 'em

You misunderstood me. Yes you press the 30 and it autostarts, but on my microwave I cant just press it 2 times quickly. I have to wait for the first 30 second press to start counting down before I can press 30 again. I can't just rapidly hit the 30 second key.

this right here. fucking poor ass faggots heating up food in a 1980s microwave with a fuckin dial on it

Quick 30 sec doubletap save the fractions of a second going from 6 to 0

You have a shitty microwave.
Get a new one

>microwaving food
ITT: amerilards

or press the minute button once then press start

2 button presses

you dork ass wanker toad

Set it to an hour then stop it when you think it's done

It's an overhead with built-in exhaust so not many replacements when you consider size and color.

>he has to press buttons on his microwave

woo lad

This, then leave the addition time on the clock so next time you can just hit start. Mega time saved

On my microwave i just press start and it adds 30 seconds and starts

Press start twice and it's 1 minute

Lowes,home-depot have a fuck ton of microwaves with fan intake and exhaust for the range

who microwaves things for 1 minute? I've never had to do this. It's either less or more, never 1 minute exactly

Yeah I've looked at them. My house has custom cabinets that were made to some ancient spec so nothing fits unless I want to tear them out.

>what are side beams
>what are support struts

My microwave defaults to minutes unless you hit the "cook time" button. To cook for 1 minute I push the "1" button and it starts without the "start button".

1st one 40 extra seconds makes the world a difference very much so

> not just pressing the number one to start the timer for 1 minute

Like this man

Reconfigure the microwave so that the popcorn button makes it set for 1:00 and starts it
press popcorn button

I just hit the start button twice.