Where, when and how do you want to die ?

Where, when and how do you want to die ?
Alone or not ?
What will be your last thoughts ?

dont wanna think about that yet
hope i dont die alone though
i know at least my sister cares

>be immortal

I wanna be out on the open sea, feel the rage of a winter storm hammer down on my ship.
I want to be locked in a final battle with mother nature, stand up against her rage.
But when the final moments come, I'm going down with the ship, standing fast at the helm steering her down the deep until my burning lungs can't hold it anymore.

That would actually be the worst thing possible for you, or any of us.

Die while sleeping. Anytime before May 2018

very nice

Sometimes I think about dying on a warfield fighting with a sword like in the old times, but that'll never happen

user are u ok

>deep in the woods where I live
>cool summer night
>big bonfire going
>bottle of whisky
>stars above me
>owls in the trees
>one final breath, pass away peacefully from natural causes

I'd love to die on my feet, doing something I love.

Used to be worse man. It's just that I'm gonna have final exams in May and they're gonna fuck me up for life, I wish I could be joking rn. There's nothing I can do anymore and basically nothing is worth anything to me anymore

Nice user very nice.

Are you actually studying something you want to do?
If not here in lies the problem.

I wanna make people laugh.
Proper cartoon death, like getting crushed by a big health insurance sign or something.

In battle against invading forces.
With my buddies shoulder-to-shoulder.
Last thoughts will be victory.

Witty: take a large YOU.

Id either go for either one of the extremes.

Alone from a heroin overdose

or with a group of prostitutes overdosing on meth

Anywhere as long as I have someone to administrate a big dose of DMT together with a fatal dose of heroin.

Not studying anything yet, these finals decide whether I get approved to a university.

Right here. Right now. Hot spoon through the eye

Nope. Nice trips.
Being immortal would be perfect for a psychopath, which I am not one, but without feelings, he would ride through countless lives, taking advantage of everyone and become a king of the world, in a sense.

Im not a psycopath and I wouldn't mind being immortal, I could just ride anything out, watch the world change see how everything plays out. time would be my bitch.

I would like to die fighting for Poland, protecting our freedom, from the globalist pigs of the EU.

nah you don't understand
Eternity isn't just a lot of time that gives you the potential to do everything you want
It is litteraly no end, ever, you will never cease to exist, no matter what happens around you

i care not for where i die and could be at any moment, also it doesnt matter whether i am alone or not. as for my last thoughts, 'this isn't even my final form.'

Never

>Eventually watching continents collide
>enough time to watch endless types of bad human behavior
>seing the sun collapse and then swallowing the 4th first planets

You was born 2 centuries late

In a warm bed, in about 20 years, heroin overdose.
Alone is fine.
Warm cuddly thoughts.

You?

My only wish is that my final thought is a peaceful one

After I enter into nirvana it won't matter, 1 sec or 1 million years afterwards, it all depends on your perspective

Fuck you, hippie.

My own home
Few years from now but preferably before 30
Take at least several times the dosage of acid, do half an eight ball in a massive orgy consisting of me, several dolphins and a 12 women
My last thought will most likely be the Dolphin from Spongebob coming to rescue me from this dimension and taking me to the great beyond

>Where, when and how do you want to die ?
I want to be a prophet fellating a God.
>What will be your last thoughts ?
I didn't see THIS cumming...

don't know when. For sure I want to be alone, and hoping my last thoughts wont be full of fear.

I would like to die with my belt strapped around my neck. Anywhere is fine but in my bed or in the woods would be nice. Alone, but if anybody want to watch that is fine i guess. Soon i hope. I will think about nothing cuz i dont care and just want to get it over with

I want to die on the desert floors in a terrorist country, serving as a Marine in a war zone. I want to be holding a Mushi Bamboo katana, looking one of the goatfuckers full in the face before he(or she) pulls a gun and shoots me like a coward.