Elon Musk is a psychopath

elon Musk is a psychopath.

He's a human who would destroy this world just to prove that he's great

a man who would destroy everything and anything for accomplishments

Promising false Utopian futures with deception . the only future musk will create is a desolate and dead future .

this man is the destroyer of worlds.

Elon Musk is a mad psychopathy.

only house niggers like people like this
unfortunately many americans are now "house niggers"

No he isn't.

Even if he was, who gives a shit. Humanity ends on this planet, humanity ends on another planet, doesn't matter. We're all fucked regardless, that's just entropy.

In which way? So far he’s making cars and rockets. Where’s the world ending part?

Elon Musk is a god among men and you can shut your whore mouth.

just wait. when we spend all of our natural resources . this man will monopolize the resources . this man seems like a god but he really isn't. a hidden agenda, a secret objective, a mr hyde.

this man only cares about himself and only himself.

a god? he is no god. he's just a man who covered himself in fake gold

He's just a space nigger trynna go home. Let the space nigger fly yo

I hope he is, this world is fucked. It would be poetic justice if a white South African destroyed the planet before the sub-humans killed the rest of white humanity

I thought they were couch surfing on the moon, because we're full. He wants to go to Mars.

>not knowing a common colloquialism

I agree he's a psychopath, but only in the same way any billionaire is. Like, if you have that much money, then you know some other people are starving and you'll never use your money but you keep it anyways and watch them die.
But like, other than that what's wrong with him?

Even if every billionaire would spend 70% of their wealth on staving niggers it would still not be enough. Besides why the fuck would want to do that. I'd rather launch cars into space like he did.

This is a very short sighted vision.

Psychopathy is a mental ilness and mentally ill people don't send cars into space

Why would he invest in solar panels?
Solar is renewable retard.

No it's not, giving handouts is. If they know they can just get food and water from others, they will never move their asses and sort their lives out.

my point is that he seems like a nice people caring human when he isnt

Gos is reall, jesus come back soon, no one will destroy the world, and no one can since god is powerfull

Good. World could use some dictatorship and hard rules to get everyone in line. I don't even care what line, just so we all stop wallowing.

>monopolize the resource
>by giving people the ability to use sustainable, renewable energy
Logical

yeah because people create food and water from a fucking desert

That's what someone who doesn't understand either work, or poverty would say. You think people who are homeless don't want to work?

I mean most ceos have traits of a psychopath. But I mean why make new efficient devices and energy sources? Even for profit why there?

Many people have mental illness and are high achievers. Newton was absolutely insane. Because he had lead poisoning from his alchemical experiments. He did much of his work on optics despite this.

>GOOD! I hope I can be a slave! Just imagine how much happier we'd all be if we were slaves tied and whipped, but without having to hear about how life could be somewhat better!

Markets work such that if there is a profit to be made from fulfilling a need, the need will be fulfilled. Cheaper/renewable energy is a need and is profitable, so someone will fulfil it.

You know, I bet SpaceX is just a front for Elon musk to perfect atmospheric re-entry. Think of all the incredible uses for the reusable rocket technology! He is probably working on a special gun that can be fired into the atmosphere and circle back and hit you, and he's used his company of math nerds to calculate the trajectory just perfectly to strike people anywhere on Earth.
Fire the gun into low earth orbit, track the bullet, ensure it de-orbits at just the right time to strike someone fatally years later -- the perfect crime.
Using such technology he could assassinate any living person on the surface of the Earth, including himself. He has probably already devised a plan to stage his own assassination decades in advance.
Think about all the times you've heard of people firing guns into the air and then the bullet striking someone unrelated a while later on the way back down. The initial shot was just a cover; Elon Musk actually committed that murder using this special space gun.

You act like that isn't already basically life as is. Only difference if whether it's one guy at the top or a few.

I too am a mad psychopathy.

a few being a key difference you morn

>just to prove that he's great
That would make him a narcissist, not a psychopath

>You think people who are homeless don't want to work?
A lot of them yes.

Give me a break, they have better climate than a lot of first world countries.

I identify as mad pychopathy

>elon Musk is a psychopath.
He can't be a psychopath, he's rich. He's actually a role model

ol' musky will prove to be our savior

>having bad taste

Psychopaths are not high achievers

I don't fucking care! You still need to work and keep living retard!

no they fucking don't wtf are you talking about they're called third world countries for a fucking reason and one of them is draughts that kill both humans and animals

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

The only difference is it's the Jews, stop taking their cues.

>the only future musk will create is a desolate and dead future .
>this man is the destroyer of worlds.

Trumph is gonna beat him to it.

GOD FOR THE GOD BLOOD

with his name he seems more of a slaaneshi

BLOOD FOR BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD

OP?
Are you actually just mad because his dick is bigger then yours?
Because thats what it seems like OP.
And elons dick isn’t even THAT big. You should know. You suck it every night

They are called that because they live on a massive continent with countless riches, and hundreds of years after slavery and exploitation ended they still can't get they shit sorted.

There is fewer male science noble prize winner than female.

Not at all. Control of resources is still control of resources. Hell, there have already been bills in the past that attempted to allow companies to operate on private land without permission. You think they don't try to just sneak other shit like that in occasionally? Delusional.

You're just caught up in the same "I could do that!" lie most are. The lie that says you could be one of those guys if you just tried hard enough. Guess what? No, you won't, not unless you have something VERY special to offer them. The top spots in the world are on lock, and they aren't gonna be unlocked just because you try your little deceived ass off in life.

Having a single person at the top wouldn't be that much different. You'll still be just a nothing cog in the machine, just like the vast majority of people.

Holy shit, how high are you

So everyone who comes along wanting to better humanity is fake? You probably truly are deranged.

Wrong link.

Weak trolling is weak.

Wait what?

He's an autist that has made some lucky bets.

But you are right OP, he is paying for his luxury cars and rocket ships on the back of horribly managed human rights issues.

>They are called that because they live on a massive continent with countless riches
run by warlords financed by first world countries, dying of draught and lack of food
>and hundreds of years after slavery and exploitation ended they still can't get they shit sorted
30 years

Where's your proof? Can't make a claim without providing proof.

Kek... tell that to Herman Webster Mudgett.

everything you stated shows complete lack of knowledge of history or dictatorship in general
>You're just caught up in the same "I could do that!" lie most are.
no, I'm caught up in I don't want a lunatic holding complete power over me, censorship because his feelings get hurt enforced by the military or simply death squads in general

trump is a psychopath.

He's a human who would destroy this world just to prove that he's great

a man who would destroy everything and anything for accomplishments

Promising false great futures with deception . the only future trump will create is a desolate and dead future .

this man is the destroyer of worlds.

trump is a mad psychopathy.
Just kidding the mans an idiot.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE TRUMPY-BOY
I am MAD PSYCHOPATHY

Elon Musk is just an another jew like Steeve Jobs.
Good cars, but they are FULLY PROPRIETARY.