That feel when Germany is the worst country in Europe in regards to everything that isn't economy

That feel when Germany is the worst country in Europe in regards to everything that isn't economy.

That feel when the majority of Germans care more about their economy and their money than anything else.

That feel when as long as they have their comfy jobs and money, they couldn't give less of a shit about their fellow Germans suffering and dying.

That feel when you are born into this shithole, no way to choose something different.

No culture, just copying everything Americans do

German language gets shat on every day, we'll probably speak English and Arabic in a few Generations

Women are coalburner whores, incredibly easy to brainwash, and our government knows that and shows that every day

Men are becoming more and more emasculated, sitting in front of their computers 75 % of their free time, the calories that they got via shitty frozen food gently wandering into their ass or belly.

Nobody cares about anyone else on a level beyond "lets be nice to others to look good to my friends".

Rich people and politicians live in gated communites, completely oblivious to everything happening.

Most Germans are dumb and uninteresting people, can't talk with them about anything that isn't their job or football or mass media.

One, ONE FUCKING SHOT AT LIFE

Born into this fucking shithole

Kill me already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyoGimCmCwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm going to southern germany soon.
Be hones.t

Will I be reaped and murdered by mudslimes?

You know you could just move?

>t. turkroach shitposting as stereotypical self-hating german cuck

Huh, really made me think.

>Germans suffering and dying.

Where?

>That feel when Germany is the worst country in Europe in regards to everything that isn't economy.

Don't feel bad Hans, you're going to be the worst in economy pretty soon.

This Jew is right

How so? Safe for a full landlock, nothing can stop our exports.

southern Germany is better off than northern and western Germany. Just don't go to Munich or Nuremberg.

>Germans turned on the Jews because they didn't like someone handling money better than they did
oy fucking vey

Take your nation back German man.

Take your own advice, American man.

I wouldn't swap places with a Badstonian for anything in the world

This feels like a description of america too...
tfw everywhere is becoming the same thanks to the media and world government.

Why don't you kill yourself?

You know, where that flood happened just days ago for example?

youtube.com/watch?v=uyoGimCmCwU

00:22 The Führer ordered, we follow
00:24 No sacrifice is too big for us, for the victory
01:19 Our walls broke down, but our hearts didnt
01:25 The war-city Berlin greets the Führer
01:28 The Führer ordered, we follow
01:31 Berlin stays german
01:33-01:35 Surrender? NO

>Nuremberg
Is it true that city now has an immigrant majority?

They'll get their property replaced, and the number of casualties is much lower than it could have been. Not sure what you're getting at.

Because of this the Germans get substituted.

Just wait a little bit and the country will change forever!

sounds like pretty much every 1st world nation OP

Mein Freund. Mach es so wie ich und gehe ins Ausland. Hier im Süden von Dänemark kann man sich sogar mit den meisten leuten auf Deutsch unterhalten. Des weiteren verdient man hier echt gut, das Wetter ist auch gut und die Frauen haben blaue Augen und blonde Haare.

>That feel when as long as they have their comfy jobs and money, they couldn't give less of a shit about their fellow Germans suffering and dying.

This is a symptom of a jewish infection

>tfw American
>raised by brainwashed Christfag Jew loving parents
>they think Jews and anything to do with Israel is the best because muh bible
>no respect for white European culture
>raised to be a self loathing cuck
>finally see the truth now, but my whole life is already a mess

fuck this shithole country

>>raised by brainwashed Christfag Jew loving parents
>>they think Jews and anything to do with Israel is the best because muh bible

wut

You have no idea how cucked American Christian culture is.

They think Israel is the greatest place in the world and nowhere else (except Murca) matters.

They have no respect for their own white European heritage. They are weak, self loathing cucks and they raise their kids to be that way.

fuck this place

Weglaufen ist keine Lösung. Warte nur ab, bald wird Dänemark auch mit Kanacken voll sein.

>They'll get their property replaced

Kretschmann says otherwise.

You can even see it in the way they conduct themselves. They are spineless. They have no personality and no self esteem. Their lives revolve around material possesions because they are consumerist slaves, and going out to eat a nice restaurant because that's the greatest pleasure they can imagine.

Die Dänen stehen nicht auf Multikulti scheiss, und wählen alle recht Konservative Parteien, welche bis jetzt noch nicht viel verkackt haben.
Besser weglaufen und mithelfen ein Land zu erhalten in dem die Hoffnung noch nicht verloren ist, als zu versuchen das Tote Pferd Deutschland wieder zu beleben.

Actually it even goes beyond how they act and how boring and lifeless they are.

You can tell just by looking at them.

They tend to be fat due to a lifetime of decadence, a lack of physical labor, and overindulgence. They wear generic "nice" clothes they got at the mall to fit in with their fellow suburban neighbors.

Gibt es kostenlose Lego-Rationen?

also: i'd say france is even more fucked than us

Gibt es in Dänemark gute Fußballvereine?

>tfw no other Ameribros to share your feels with you

Bin komplett anderer Ansicht und glaube auch nicht, das Dänemark von den Flüchtlingen verschont bleibt.

Wünsche trotzdem alles Gute.

Come to rural Spain user.

Ne, die sind eher eine Handball Nation.

This is why when the gov threatens me for memeing and says they are going to make me disappear or die I just go say "well at least thats not as slowly watching all of humanity corrupted and destroyed by the Jews and the NWO"

Give me liberty or give me death senpai

Ne, aber es gibt ein Legoland

Abandon christianity

It is rooted in Jewish cuckoldry

Make your own religion

STOP BEING AN IDEALOGY KEK

Buying millions of jobless non language speaking migrants lamborginis and AK47s on tax payer money gets expensive

>Make your own religion

How big your thetan level?

Bis jetzt wurden sie ganz gut verschont. Und die Grenze wird inzwischen auch wieder Kontrolliert.

Danke, dir wünsche ich noch ein schönes Leben und hoffe für dich, und deine familie das Beste.

I am not German

The poster of this video is fucking Russian

Why am I still tearing up if we didn't kill the wrong people?

Its just a guide, the main point is:
DONT BE AN IDEALOGY cuck

Couldn't happen to a better group of people,op

Why so depressed, Hans? Go out in deine Audi und burn some rubber.

At least 1+ mln of Russians fought on the right side :^)

PS: Sounds like Patton was insane. Even the nazi were more russophiles.

i hate this stupid muh exports shit that is always being pulled, you know which countries in the history of the world were always the greatest export nations and totally not better of for it? yeah. the german econonomy is getting killed under endless stupid regulations, a lack of initiative for the common people which are also total cucks which will laugh at you for anything besides working 50 years at some discounter (because that's a 'real' job as opposed to actually being a capitalist nigger and trying to sell your own crap) and a few big corporations which keep much of the economy working. you've got some big shit like volkswagen which produce shit cars and those are probably one of the greatest export products, but look at the vw scandal and you see how much real innovation happens there, just a bullshit culture of fear because if we change anything, then the goverment gets all green on our asses or le exports might dry up because we actually produced new shit. the information technology in germany is laughably behind other countries to the point that the entire goverment has no clue about anything and the bnd had to hire some consulting firm after all the exposures of their stupidity were just too much, and nothing really changes in this sector because bachelor / master shithead reforms and the aforementioned risk-averse german mentality. now with 0% policies by the EZB you can't even build up your private monetary means, and of course you pay the highest rate of taxes (after putting it all together) in all of europe to pay for stupid greek shithole govermental failures. this economy will tank it is pure shit

>football

I hate this sport, too much, too much, fuck Fifa those corrupt bastards.

It´s all lost brother.
We´ve been jewed, our Women run for Abdul and vote Red/Green, and 80% of all men think more about some fucking Nikes and Caps and Bullshit.
Don´t waste your tears on the dying whore.
Just enjoy the last years of decadence, madness and nihilism and ride the ride to the end.
>get comfy m8

Don´t know where you got that Information from, but Nuremberg has no immigrant majority, as far as i know. Sure, it´s full Shitskins and Ficki Fickis, but they´re not yet the majority.
>T. Nuremberg Citizen

it really is that shit its why i move away

Is the coal burning there really that bad? A couple of guys I know from the Army who were stationed in Germany (no connection to each other) said almost ALL German girls prefer black guys. Is it true?

they love nigger and mudslime dick

Yeah, American here on vacation, grew up in a military family there are tons of half black-half Kraut babies wherever there are military bases, but it's mostly all right because the blacks are military, which makes them smarter then regular hood nigs.

no, it is munich

Wir haben nicht verloren meine Brüder! Es gibt immer noch eine ahrscheinlichkeit, dass der Endsieg unserer wird! Denkt an ein längst vergangenes 1930 zurück:
In den Straßen und Gassen war die des Juden entströmende Propaganda GENAU SO zu sehen wie jetzt! Alle Frauen prostituiert, keine hatte mehr Respekt! Bis aus dem Schatten der Verzweiflung ein Mann kam, der Alles änderte und den Status Quo zerbrach.

Diese Generation braucht wieder einen solchen Mann. Und wer kann dieser Mann sein, als nicht einer von uns? Nur Unseresgleichen kennt die Wahrheit! Nur Unseresgleichen hat den Juden Erkannt! UND NUR UNSERESGLEICHEN WIRD DEN JUDEN BESIEGEN!

Wollt ihr alle etwa einfach herum sitzen wie ein Paar Schwuchtel, oder endlich das Erbe der Macht anerkennen, das in euch schlummert!?

It's not going to work like that Hans

Anti-Semitism will never be popular again, there must be a different way.

these are human problems, not German problems. where would you rather have been born? you got one shot at life, and you were born into a first world country, so consider yourself blessed.

Wir sind der Gegenbeweis.

Ein Tsunami fängt mit kleinen Wellen a im Nirgendwo an, bis er die Landmassen überrollt.

Last time I checked Kretschmann didn't have any say when it comes to insurances.

>Wir sind der Gegenbeweis

Aber wir sind die minorität

then stop ruining europe you dumb fucking krauts

Live in a forrest.

I had a degree in physics, but I was always working with curry niggers.

Now i work milking cows in Schleswig-Holstein, and I can't be happier.

>Most Germans are dumb and uninteresting people, can't talk with them about anything that isn't their job or football or mass media.
you're good for fucking. If you come here hit me up I have abs

Underrated

that was rude m8.

gypsi fuck off this is not an untermenschen thread

It's too late Jorgen, I took control of your thread

>average german woman, watches Alles was Zählt, Unter Uns and has no own opinion on anything and 60% have no sign of personality atall. The feminist lobby is strong the politics dry so nobody watches when they take away little for little the free rights of a citizen. Live in a countryside shithole and you can forget career.
Makes you wish you were a needed educated worker, so you can go to USA.

>German
>dreams of moving to USA

no further questions

>That feel when the majority of Germans care more about their economy and their money than anything else.

That feel when as long as they have their >comfy jobs and money, they couldn't give less of a shit about their fellow Germans suffering and dying.

>No culture, just copying everything Americans do

>Women are coalburner whores, incredibly easy to brainwash, and our government knows that and shows that every day

Nobody cares about anyone else on a level beyond "lets be nice to others to look good to my friends".

>Rich people and politicians live in gated communites, completely oblivious to everything happening.

>Most Germans are dumb and uninteresting people, can't talk with them about anything that isn't their job or football or mass media.

All of this is true.

>tfw I will never die für mein Führer, Volk und Vaterland
>ftw I will likely drink myself to death while Mohammad is waiting to take my flat

h-hold me Sup Forums, it is cold.

Or maybe lack of religion ?

>Makes you wish you were a needed educated worker, so you can go to USA.
Yeah, sorry about that. My last job involved teaching English to engineers at a Bosch facility in metropolitan Detroit. Lot's of Chinese and Indian clients, only a handful of Krauts.
Makes me wish we would take in more Euros. You guys are soon to be the real refugees, after all. Instead we import third worlders en masse. Sad.

>tfw can't even get a white german gf anymore
>tfw it got harder to be a 'tanned german' since 3rd world people arrived

feels bad mane

Ger-anons, how many of you hold politically incorrect views of the kiken-vermin?

I'd guess here in the US it's incredibly small.

Rede mal mit ein paar Leuten offen über das thema im 4 augen gespräch.

Sorry Hans, the bad guys won and this is the price we all pay.

fuck off nigger

stay away from our women

Or, just listen for a sec. It might not be a good idea okay? Just hear me out.

Do something about it yourself, instead of whining like a little bitch to people you don't know. The whole world is shit, but crying about it won't help. You want things to change? Then change them.

Hey, at least you're not British.

Shut up i'm german, been born here and lived all my Life here.
I went to school here, I work a 40 hour job and I pay my taxes.

Before the refugee thing I had no problem getting dates with white girls, but now it takes very long to even get a date.

Fuck off then?
If your life sucks thats your fault, germany is one of the best countries to grow up at. If you think otherwise you fell for the Sup Forums memes.
Even with 20 million more shitskins germany would still be better then 80% of the world.

Sounds like the USA desu. Jews won.

Do something about it then ya cunt.

Depends what you want out of your state.

Can some kind Germanbro tell me how to say "Please dont rape me" in German?

I still want to see that country.

>Nuremberg

Welcher Stadtteil?

Either you're german or black.

Living near Wöhrder see.

t. other Nuremberg guy

>he fell for the graph meme

Bitte schieben sie mir etwas langes und hartes in meinen Enddarm.

Around a year ago, before I heard about all the mudslime bullshit going on in Germany, I decided I wanted to learn to speak German. I started learning online, and watching German tv. I was planning on going on vacation there, so I was pretty excited.

When I finally met some German people to talk to, they basically said I shouldn't bother learning German, because they can all speak English anyways.

Why do Germans hate their culture? Why do they hate their language? Why do they actively discourage people from learning about them?

>9.2 times more likely to be in prison
>5.4 times more likely to be murdered
does that include me not being a dindu?

>consume 99.66% more oil
>use 69.45% more electricity
cause its much cheaper.

>Munich

less than 100.000 muzzies.

was in Nuremberg about 3 weeks ago everything was chill didnt see a single nigger. Only a handful aof sandniggers.

We fought the wrong guy.

>the US, a country of 320 million people, is all the same

OP is some foreign shitposter who posts with several different proxies. at least 2 Japanese and German.

I don't see your point. OP isn't satisfied with how Germany is conducting itself.

All of the items in the red only apply if you're a nigger, and the item in the green only applies if you're not a nigger.