You ever wonder if countries like Britain and Germany are letting in thousands of migrants each year because they saw...

You ever wonder if countries like Britain and Germany are letting in thousands of migrants each year because they saw the US's "Melting Pot" ideology and thought that, by copying the US in that regard, they would somehow manage to become as great and powerful as we are?

But the USA is not great.

And it's only so powerful because it's so incredibly fat. Its mass makes it powerful. But this mass is also a reason it will die an untimely death soon.

No, it's:
1. For an economy to grow it needs a constant supply of workers. Women have their first child late in life and don't give birth to 3+ children anymore, so many people are needed to fill this void.
2. White guilt is telling people they owe something to the underprivileged brown and black peoples, so they close their eyes when they're behaving badly.

Exactly this, the idiots who support the shitskin immigration are basically selfhating morons who want to be the next Ghandi, you can also add the clueless conformist who keep repeating what the medias told him

i don't know
but letting in euros, mexicans and asians with degreees is not the same as letting in syrians and sub saharans straight out of warzones and jungles

You have to go back, Ahmed.

>euros, mexicans and asians with degreees
America has and continues to take in the worlds scum.

A few million uneducated theologians entering Europe should have been an easy conversion.

Said the dick sucking Eunuch, remember that nobody wants your rafuggees apart from some braindead petty bourgeois who listen too much TV instead of thinking a little bit. Are you intellectually limited to the point of being unable to do anything else appart from posting memes and acting like a happy fool? Are you dumb? Wow your education is worse than I thought. You should focus on getting your women studies degree. Also add your mom pussy and your devasted asshole, from you way of acting I bet you are the kind of moron who spend all his days on this website and feed the /nogf/ threads because he is autistic to the point of not having a normal life

Fuck off cucks, no migrants welcomed period, deport all shitskins and kill yourselves. It's going that way because you are simply a smug idiot. I'm a 25 years old Navy Officer, you should consider suicide because IRL you wouldn't even dare to open your mouth in front of me since the average lefturd is nothing more than a spinless faggot with no defense skills and no balls, M8 my father who is a disabled pensioner told some of them to fuck off while they tried to intimidate him and they were scare to death. By the way like most of males in my familly i've enlisted in the security forces.

Should I had to add some "navy stuff" since I have really enlisted my country navy? Just because you are deluded to the point of beliving that everyone is trolling doesn't mean that everyone is such a mentall wreck as you are. Wow your life look like some kind of shit, if your only distraction in life is about collecting coment on the internet then you should ask yourself if you don't have a problem. i'm starting to wonder if you ever get out from you mom basement since you've manage to collect every crappy image from the internet. So boring. That must be the effect you have when you spend all you free time on japanse catoon website, you start behaving like a real idiot.

Now i have enough of your shit, grow up and find a job.

>You should focus on getting your women studies degree.
Worth more than a degree from Nameless Czech University.

America's immigrants don't really "assimilate" as well as they like to pretend.

Explain

My personal theory

>Admitting immigrants who aren't skilled to carve out a welfare-dependent demographic, to ensure that you can buy their vote by catering to their immediate needs

>Allowing problematic immigrant ghettos to prop up and utilizing the immigrant population to manipulate the native one in decisive social issues/politics

>Allowing terrorist attacks to increase in order to find opportunities to introduce draconian surveillance laws

>Here's where Sup Forums might be right, reducing the social fabric and eliminating any future populism, to ensure 'ambiguity' and easier voter manipulation

Some of the obvious implications of copying America

The US's "Melting Pot" is a lie. That's why USA is now full of racial issues.

None of the migrant blocs that came to the States ever wholly "assimilated" and all of them warped the culture arguably to its detriment. The Germans were somewhat less troublesome to absorb, the Irish and the Italians were much more difficult and the middle minorities from God knows where in the last half century are a total wash, most of them don't even affect the pretense of caring about the host culture.

This + cheap labor for the ruling class, which I think was the major reason for allowing this immigrant inflow to happen.
If the software industry can make 10-year plans to saturate the market, I don't see why German tech companies don't.

By the way, our government is also very likely enforcing a program of creating welfare-depended masses of population to ensure getting their votes.
This has been implemented in many other countries over the years too.

That's not very true. During the early 1900's nobody assimilated because immigrants were disposable slavery replacements and they were isolated more than the negroes. In the 1950s assimilation was slower because education and communication was limited to a local level.
But especially now, and especially in the US, 99% of foreigners are almost indistinguishable at the 2nd or 3rd generation.

I agree with you but not on the German part. German immigrants were actually very influential and shaped a lot of modern American culture.

My personal theory

>Jews

Some of the obvious implications of copying America

Is that a pasta that I'm not aware of or just loads of autism?

freshly baked from other thread
content provided by some reeeing frog

We'll need less and less workers as technology advances, so women making less babies could even not be too bad

i think the problem stems with slavery and the way black were treated for a long time after it was abolished

if you want a good example; at the 1936 olympics in berlin the american athlete jesse owens had more rights in nazi germany than he did back home in the usa