This is a Ruger SR40c. It holds 15+1 .40 cal. It is by far, the very best every day carry in the world

This is a Ruger SR40c. It holds 15+1 .40 cal. It is by far, the very best every day carry in the world.

I bought it for only $385 and it came with a conceal holster and 4 magazines at that price (two 9 round magazines and two 15 round magazines).

Don't get me wrong, Rugers are usually mediocre firearms. But in this case, Ruger accidentally created a master piece. I'm not talking about the full size SR series. I'm talking about their compact SR series. They created a trigger for the compact series that is different from the full size SR. It is the trigger that makes this weapon godly. I'm an order of magnitude more accurate with this pistol than any other firearm I have shot. And the reason is its trigger.

A few months affter I purchased this pistol, I sold all of my Glocks and bought a used Mercedes with the money. I realized that I just didn't need them anymore. I was never carrying them.

40 short n weak memes

Now got to your nearest school user and have some fun shooting all the people there.

ill stick with my sig

>sold all my glocks and bought a Mercedes

How many fucking glocks did you have?

Bought the sr45 waiting for it to come in. In my experience rugers are pretty reliable.

Where is it made?

8. The Mercedes I purchased was a 2007 S Class for $15k. I used the money I gained from selling my Glocks to make the down payment.

>waiting
hahaha

>EDC'ing a Ruger SR40c
lol @ child

>being this newfag to EDC
>being this manchild at the same time

That wouldn't make a very good every day carry. Fuck carrying a brick around with you all day.

Safety's are for faggots

take it easy fag, this guy sounds like a regular gun owner - not the psychopath you imagine everyone whoever touched a gun to somehow be

(You)

He thinks this website is edgy.

>It is by far, the very best every day carry in the world.

The ruger security 9 is also a great carry you can pick up for like 300 bucks

Poor fag
Sig Sauer master race

If I could have an unrestricted FN Five-Seven and enough money/supply of ammo, I’d take it over the SR40. Maybe even an HK VP9 in .40 S&W

my brother has one. it's a fantastic piece. trigger is amazing.

my nigga fellow p229 emperor owner here. best guy eva

Some good Sup Forums literature for poor fags who want guns:

american fags everywhere.

This is why he has a gun & you don't.

This

wow a shitty merc costs a lot there. here i'd get that for around 3K

shitty ruger commercial.
buy a sig or M&P

I've got the xd 40, but I'm going to get a XD9 3.3 for a carry gun.