Girlfriend (in blue) is on a girl's trip and doesn't know that our icloud automatically uploads pictures from her phone...

Girlfriend (in blue) is on a girl's trip and doesn't know that our icloud automatically uploads pictures from her phone to the cloud.

Why is she exposing skin above her crotch? She never does this around me and always makes sure she's covered up. Is she getting rammed by another guy??

120% she is bro, sorry to tell you. You should dump her nudes now that you know she's a cheating whore.

How do you know she is?

lol thats just her shirt being manipulated by the wind. absolutely nothing to worry about.
jk she getting rammed by that nigga dick

why does she have that bottom button unbuttoned??

I am mashing her beans in as we speak. I told her to do that so everyone knows.

Absolutely.

She can't seem to answer the question with my dick in her mouth. Once she's finished I'll let you know op.

new pic, i have no clue who these guys are

In fact, it's actually your blatant insecurity that causes you to need to snoop on her trip that's actually leading her to cheat on you.

Imagine how relieved she's feeling right now being able to go out with friends who don't judge or attempt to control her. She's probably fucking some dude and then complaining about you to him afterwards.

ask her friend with the tri-force earrings

Those aren't earings it's just her hair being parted by the wind you dolt

Thats lust my friend.....

Are you retarded?

whats that mean?

I bet she hasn't looked at OP like that in a long time

Yeah, let's make baseless accusations while they're still on the trip. This ensures no one has fun and OP will look like a hero for caring so much.

Are YOU?
Take another look or put your fucking glasses on

Your "girlfriend" is the ugly fat one of the group, so you have nothing to worry about. Sure does seem like she is trying hard though.

she's about to get her beans mashed in by some foreign cock and she knows it

these pictures are taken when it is warm out. dude is wearing shorts....cant be right now....nice try OP

more pics? so far so good

she hasn't taken another one yet

when she comes home ask to see pics from the trip.if the one with the guys is absent she is cheating

i think you're ok as far as i can see, how long have you been together?

"Girls trip" is synonymous with "fuck a bunch of dudes". Always has, always will. Shame on you OP for not being awarr of this universally accepted as truth fact

You are wrong friendo. The fat one ususally gets slam piggy'd the most

how many dudes has mashed here beans in?

does anyone know where i can find this vid?

why is she in the pictures if it's her phone you ginormous spastic?

Hes having laugh over this i guess. Op said she is taking the pictures in real time. Only the pictures all taken during a warmer season. NYC is not that warm in March

wait--- wasn't this supposed to be a Girls' Trip?

>girl oblivious of icloud
maybe

>girl taking lots of pics and sync with icloud
maybe, if she wastes millions on her data plan

>all of those pics are taken by other people, not selfies she took by her hand
something tells me OP is a gay LARPing faggot

No shit. Let him go on...