I come from a Jewish family and I don't understand why everyone here seems to hate us...

I come from a Jewish family and I don't understand why everyone here seems to hate us. You people act as if we regularly have secret meetings to plot world domination. I have never experienced anything of the kind.

Other urls found in this thread:

truetorahjews.org/zionists-and-nazis-worked-together-sow-seeds-anti-semitism-germany
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have never experienced anything of the kind

>Jew
>Not trying to kill white race

Me too but I hate my fellow kikes. Most Jews in power push an evil agenda. I will admit some Jews are just pawns in the game but you know very well that we're generally a group that supports destruction for all non-Jews.

Don't pretend that you didn't get the fucking newsletter Jacob. I have your change of address form in my hand right now.

Your culture is poisonous
Come here and be an Israeli already, cleanse yourself, release yourself from the shame of being diaspora scum.

what do you hate spefically about Jews?

And what spefically do you hate about frum Jewish women and can you give me info to help me break theiur sexual power over me?

Amalek, please stop pushing zionism on us. We see through your lies.

jewsagainstzionism.com (NOT NEUTRUI KARTA, those people are out of whack)

You're subversive even when you don't try to be , like this thread.

You're a parasitic people with no real morals, your talmud advocates abuse of all non-jews, you're a degenerate and a petty avaricious people. All of this probably comes from the fact that you've been worshiping Satan all this time, even without knowing it.. it explains your obsession with the material at the very least.

truetorahjews.org/zionists-and-nazis-worked-together-sow-seeds-anti-semitism-germany

red pill grenade

Enjoy the second Shoah coward, I'll be watching comfortably from the good part of the desert

> Hold all these shekels.
Jews, by religion, believe the should and must control everyone else, do whatever you want with non jews. Even jews don't trust other jews. Jews ruined Judaism. Orange jews, tasty jews.

>implying you and your loved ones aren't going to get shelled by arabs

Oh there you go with that cult tactic where you attempt to make me feel guilty about shit that doesn't matter and use threats to compel me to go along with your zionist death cult :^)

Btw in Israel, everyone is a fucking normie. And fuck normies and their beliefs.

Whatever you say parasite

saved, going to use it to offensively avatar a zionistfag. Danke schön , meine Herr und hab a gut vok!

> I have never experienced anything of the kind.
bullshit
say your prayers yid

I don't hate jews as a people, just the ruling class of Israeli business tycoons that are destroying America to prop up the government of Israel. We saved them, gave them their own country, paid for it over 60 years and what did we get? Their spies steal from us and sell information to our enemies, they attacked our ships in an attempt to get us into a war with Iran and Egypt, their businessmen who made their money on the backs of US citizens attempt to breakdown our social election system and leech tax dollars we desperately need.

Soo yeah, they need to be controlled in the US before we allow them to destroy us.

I'm not a Israeli charade, our culture is very different from there. Also I'm not Israeli at all, my parents are from Iran, we lived in Iran for 2000 years. You will not rob me of my identity like you robbed so many millions of neshamos.

I meant to type charadi

ignore that JIDF shill, Sup Forums. He speaks lies.

This is similar to shitskins and SJWs saying that whites experience "white privilege" then sayig "bullshit" when you try to refute that

Horseshoe theory is real :^)

That's bad m8.

You have to admit though that the jews appear to be behind every single act of undermining the West. You'd have to not be looking not to see it.

Jews just value nepotism and they are really good at sniffing out where the money and talent is. Honestly if Jews were wiped out in a single day, I highly doubt whites could step in the shoes they left.

Then again the nepotism and usury factors are extremely annoying. Also boosting economies through immigration is a short term solution and dangerous for themselves. You kind of are and kind of aren't fucking up the world.

You're a parasite because you're a part of the Jewish diaspora and still did not abandon your Jewish identity, simple as that

>I'm jewish
>I don't understand why the general population is angry with jews, I've never done anything like that!
>So what if

Ok Eisav, I don't need the last word

Stop being a cuck.

Hating people that screw your country is perfectly normal.

And while a bunch of them inject poison into our society, the majority shout 'why do you hate us, user? What have us jews done to you?' And push for Jews being a protected class, Marxism -etc. and make it harder for us to remove the bad ones because of the few 'decent' ones. None are decent.

They all need to get picked up in vans at gunpoint and driven to Mexico.

>I have never experienced anything of the kind.

You can be a Jew or you can be an American, it's that simple.

Jews are inevitably a fifth column. For instance Jewishness caused the people you affiliate with to be able to steal Uranium from the US. You might think MUH HOLOCAUST excuses all and gives you infinite excuse ... but real Americans will differ in opinion (if they manage to think for a moment in between the non stop Jewish propaganda).

You choose to affiliate with a culture which by it's very nature inevitably causes the betrayal of your nation. Stop being a Jew.

I think if you hate jews so much do something about it instead of posting conspiracy flow charts that can't be read.

Judaism is, at it's core, an organized shakedown for resources. Your ancestors were probably bluepilled peasant kikes who worked their asses off to send all of their resources to the local rabbi, whose descendents became the Soros/Rothschild manipulators they are today. Your ignorance of this basic reality does not make the manipulation aspect of it any less detestable or any less jewish in origin.

> Honestly if Jews were wiped out in a single day, I highly doubt whites could step in the shoes they left.

Germany did that experiment.

>Israeli calling anyone a parasite
Damn, you're a fucking stupid.

>I come from a Jewish family and I don't understand why everyone here seems to hate us.
Pic related.

>You people act as if we regularly have secret meetings to plot world domination.
Pastebin related.
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

>ID: TG4Eq8+o
>1 post by this ID
If you just wanted redpill material, ask.
If you're a anti-White troll, this is now a a redpill thread.

And they did rather well. Jewish nepotism is the very thing paralyzing the industries they dominate.

>Jew
>Calling others a parasite
Oh the eye row knee.

>Germany did that experiment.
Pic related.

P.S. The Holocaust literally did not happen. There is zero evidence for it.

>Your culture is poisonous
Yeah...White culture is poisonous...

What are you even talking about? Jews were absent for the development of most of western society. They were banished from what, 90 countries more than 100 times?

The empires of Greece, Rome, England, USA, etc. were all developed independent of Jewish influence and became massively successful before a single Jew stepped foot on their land. In fact, you could probably make the case that their presence in these areas today correlates positively with the shitty situations they are all currently in. Get fucked.

>>ID: TG4Eq8+o
post by this ID
>If you just wanted redpill material, ask.
>If you're a anti-White troll, this is now a a redpill thread.

You sound exactly like that schizophrenic swede.

>Enjoy the second Shoah coward,
That implies there was a first Holocaust.

Not you personally, its your culture. If you reject and disavow your in-group preference and are 100% nationalistic for America then you have no problem by my book.

>can't be read.
Well you are Mexican of course you can't read.

>ID: s5PHl7S7
>1 post by this ID

jews have extremely strong solidarity and nepotism in full overdrive.

You basically take over, kick everyone else out, and never let anyone in.

Because the board is flooded with kebab and the left wing establishment. And those on the far right that hate Jews too. Pretty simple really.

I know you do secret meetings now you kike scum.

On a serious note you and your people have terrible values. Money is almost always the number one value in any equation. It's a realistic value to have but its not an end all be all. Especially the concept of usury and pushing for an unfair deal when a fair one has been made an established.