I'm assuming this board is mostly white people. Was he right about the grape juice?

I'm assuming this board is mostly white people. Was he right about the grape juice?

I want some grape drink baby

I want that purple stuff

Nigga what the fuck is juice?!

I don't know, I don't watch nigger tv.

nigga don't do that that's 5 to 10

Grape soda is kino

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Name 1 black comedian whose main shtick isn't

WHITE PPL BE LIKE

BUT THE BLACK PPL BE LIKE

Patrice O'Neale

Name 1 black comedian whose audience wasn't composed of mainly white people.

LOOK AT THIS NIGGA

NIGGAS ARE FUNNY, KEKE

but that shit's funny cause it really be like that

Kevin Hart

white people be like this
>goes to work and is a productive member of society

and black people be like DIS
>burns cars and shoots people

Hey little baby. Go home.

+1
Patrice O'neal. He did racial stuff, but in a non-hacky way

I personally don't like his stand-up, but I agree. I also really like him as a person btw.He's a hardworking motherfucker and he even called out LA comics as "the most sensitive fame-whoring bunch of people on the planet".

I can't lie. Chappelle's "white people that get high start cataloging what they drank and talk about other times they got high" always cracks me up.

>Patrice O'neal
God-tier comedian

Why was the Chappelle show so on point with skits while literally every other sketch comedy show is hit and miss with mostly misses? I tried checking out Key and Peele after hearing good things about it, and it's just two less funny Dave Chappeles. Chappele's monologues between skits were also usually funny while Key and Peeles are terrible and further lower the quality of the show. The only shitty part about the Chappelle show was the awful rap acts he would get, but at least those were at the end and were easy to skip.

Because Chappelle was funny without having to resort to the race card.

No, Chapelle pulled the race card all the time but his race card had fucking balls.

>funny without having to
>without having to
>having to
>without
>without HAVING to
jesus

'Hey man, what's all this chocolate on your face?!'
'Chocolate, this is doodoo baby!'

>Patrice O'neal

>see, ladies, i gave you a chance to talk about how you'd learn to play video games or get into football or any of that other shit but you immediately went and defined yourselves as a series of holes

We only drink milk, Diet Pepsi, coffee, and occasionally orange juice where I live

Juice is for fools

Dave Chappelle.

>I Rolled the limousines windows down
>It was one of them old limos

underrated

That homeless man jacking off on the bus still kills me

Chapelle talked about white people, but that wasnt his main routine.

Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, extasis, and alcohol

>chicken and chiblets are over there. You must be lost. These are vegetables.

As a white Britfag, Fanta Grape Soda is fucking awesome. It always pisses me off that it rare here. What's the fucking problem Fanta? It's the most based drink in your range.

Nigga did you even watch his show? 3/4th of his skits were about race.

>Honey look...
>Look at that nigger... he loves that fried chicken
Early Chappelle was great. Makes me sad that he's probably a big BLM guy now and probably gonna shill on SNL.

>As a white Britfag
Thanks for giving us -the followers of your nice blog- this completely irrelevant information. Brits really are the most obnoxious people on Sup Forums.

chapelle is back? thats gonna be good

"The spirits have got me. Chief, the spirits have got me!"

''All men are created equal.. Go get me a sandwich nigger or i'll kill you!"

>Makes me sad that he's probably a big BLM guy now and probably gonna shill on SNL.

He did a set recently and took the piss out of both parties, even admitted that despite voting for Hillary he doesn't think much of her and that she was probably responsible for leaking that Trump tape, which he himself defended Trump's statements in it.

Best part is that he said there's a bet on him not showing up period on SNL and he's got 1000 bucks down

But I gotta have a gimmick

>he made a lot of jokes about race
>therefore he was only funny if he talked about race
No. There's a difference and that's my point. He was funny without bringing up race and that's why he was also funny when he brought up race. People who can only be funny when they bring up race are like Key and Peele.

Are you seriously saying there's no regional variation when it comes to favorite sodas, out favorite anything?

shame Patrice ate himself into an early grave, he hadn't really found his groove yet, I feel like he was close to coming into his prime.

Nah, there's loads of variations. It's just the grape soda has been lesser spotted for a long time. But we do have less choices than the US. They still have Tab Clear right? Haven't seen that here in like 15 years.

NOW SPREAD YOUR CHEEKS AND LIFT YOUR SACK

>you're on third street
Gets me everytime

fanta is shit and you're shit

Kevin Hart really does have his head on straight.

>mfw Sunkist legally can't be called orange juice

>he hadn't really found his groove yet, I feel like he was close to coming into his prime.
which speaks volumes as even his 'experimental' stuff was amazing

Katt Williams

GAAAMEEE BLOUUUSESSS

>tfw I offer my black neighbor a drink of Cran-apple juice

TART!

The one true patrician juice.