I just found out my girlfriend might be going to be going to prison for the next 3 years...

I just found out my girlfriend might be going to be going to prison for the next 3 years. How much should i be putting in her account a month? $150 good enough?

leave her and move on with your life

We've been together 2 years now though

and shes gonna leech you for 3 years and theres no guarantee that she will stay with you after it.
Theres other girls out there.

Nah fuck her op its her fault shes going to jail

Leave that bitch. Fuck her she committed a crime you didn't do anything so why should u suffer. And 75 is more than enough. Most people live off 40$ a month

Why she going to jail is the real question

She's going to be released a dyke. Wait and see.

asking the important questions

She's my first girlfriend and we've been together for 2 years. She told me that this whole thing is just a ducked up situation and once its over well be fine

why the fuck would you give her anything
she in jail nigger
what is this, shes going to be fucking other guys anyway on visitations

>first girlfriend
drop it, shell drop you in a second

Hit and run and she has priors for drinking and driving and possession

So what she is a jail nigger fuck her. I would pay people in the jail to stab the bitch so you don't have to deal with her coming back.

CA?

2 years isnt shit

>paying for a jailed skank
you must be really really gay

what if you were jailed?
would she send you $150/mo just for fun?

Your first but shouldnt be your last. Of course shes saying that, she wants ur money bro. Leave her asap it sounds like shes gonna fuck u over, never underestimate what someone will do

As much as you can, at least 1000$ shits expensive in prison

Why should you pay anything, do you have to pay for prison?

Sorry to hear that OP, but it's probably not worth staying with her. Do you really want to put your life on hold for 3 years while you wait for her release? Then again, only you know your relationship dynamic so you'll have to be the one to decide if it's worth it.

Shouldn't her family be the ones putting money in her commissary?

Idk we started dating when i was 19 and didn't have a job or anything like that and since we've been together she has had no problems with the law or anything like that this is the first thing with me she told me she wants to put the past behind her

This. Fuckin' hit and run? Bitch doesn't take responsibility for her mistakes. You're just a tool to move her a long. Bail now, before you become one of her mistakes.

Jesus dude, she's not the best fish in the fucking sea. Get another girl man, save your money for a good woman

Let her rot faggot
Find a new gf and don't do dumb shit yourself
Dope is for dopes.

Too many variables to get a good answer.

What did she do to go to jail?
Do you believe her?
How much do you like her?
How much do you think she likes you?
What do you think a future with her looks like?
How much is $150 to you? Is it easily affordable or is it a ton?

When she was younger she kinda ducked up bad with her family because of drugs and Shit and they completely cut her off but she's been clean for our entire relationship

no shes not idiots. you cant have any contact visits unless in state and married den u get overnights

post pic of hur

>She has had no problems with the law or something and this is the first thing
>going to jail for fucking hitnrun, drugs and drunkdriving
take a fucking step back and look at what youre saying

No one has ever loved me before her

if you're giving her that much, she better be letting you mash her beans in

>Not taking responsibility for her actions
This is operative, OP. Run. She took advantage of whoever she ran from, and odds are she'll take advantage of you

While she's been with me she's had no problems. Everything bad was before me

That you know of that is.
First thing shes told you after she knew she was going to jail?

i have to be a little on this anons side. i dated a girl who was into heroin bad, shit i was too. i got clean and she said she would too and did. fast forward, got house. next thing u know shes back at it again and never was clean. ill never date an ex druggie again even tho i used to be one

No one love you before her, and no one walked on the moon before Armstrong. Guess what, though, tons of people have walked on the moon since him, and chances are someone will love you after her. You seem like a nice, but naive guy. You will find someone else.

Kek she gonna get fucked by the guards bro. Time to jump ship.

What said. If she ran after a collision, what makes you think she wouldn't run after any number of other crimes? This is the first time she has been caught, but likely not the first time she has had behavior like this, since you got together.

Bust her out, don't be a chicken shit just go for it fag.

well put

Get the fuck out of there. It doesn't matter what color she is, she's a nigger. It's not hard to stay out of prison.

OP

Sad enough to say, you'll go over this soon enough.
True love stays, but your true love cannot be with such person.

It's not the best for your life. Choose wisely.

That's rough man.

You need to put emotions aside for a minute and think this through to it's conclusion. Is your plan to stay with this girl through her prison term and then marry her? Do you think she's going to become more responsible and better behaved in prison? What if she re-offends when she gets out? Maybe by the time she gets out you guys can't relate anymore because you're values have changed from years of being in such a toxic space.

A young relationship should be light and fun, it might be ill advised to put your early 20's on hold for a person who's so selfish that they would get fucked up and get in a hit&run even if she has other qualities that are good.

>Commits a crime bad enough to lock her up for 2 years
>Just a ducked up situation
>Plans to stay with her
>Cuck

This is a new form of cuck bait thread

>'murica

While she's been with you she got fucked up and hit a person with her car and is going to jail, I wouldn't call that 'no problems'

Yup leave her. You’re going get all the worst parts of a relationship without any of the benefits for 3 years of your life.

No sex, no companionship, no one to watch your stupid fucking movies with you, no one to make you breakfast, don’t get to see real life boobs/ass/vag for 3 years unless you cheat or pay for it. Not worth it

OP watch any women’s prison show out there. She will get fat and probably white girl dread locks and turn basically into a man. She is spoiled goods. Shits not joke female prisoners are haggard as fuck

Most girls leave guys that are in jail.

Or fuck other dudes.

It sounds immoral. but she wouldnt do the same for you.

have fun. fuck other bitches. if you want - even find another one, if you like how she fucks.

If you still want to be with her, once she's free; then fine.

But feel free to have fun. life ain't fair. But the only one who would suffer in this, is you; either way.

So, cheers. Now you can try other pussy. also i bet your girl , that she wasnt virgin when she met you.

just wrap your dick, don't catch std's.

also tell your girl that you will leave her if she
gets tattoos. or shit. she might get HIV in jail and you don't want that after 3 years if you still want her pussy; after fucking other girls.

also, op; don't overpay. She can work in jail , she also gets food and shit.

if you overpay, she will use drugs, might get hooked, or get HIV

you said it yourself. she used to do drugs , and bad. In prison, when there is nothing better to do, she will use cheap, bad and addictive poorly made drugs, probably.

with your money that you send for her. She will work for her food, spend your cash on drugs.

also, there's pen pals. She will have shit-ton of time . Probably even illegal cellphone. Her mind will get fucked up, she will want prison-type bad boy. after she leaves. she might even have 100 or so fans inside the jail, though cellphone and letters.

Also, inmates are aware of that. But they forgive their bitches, because they still need that human contact. A woman, unseen commodity in prison. They know their girl is fucking others but they, like cucks...forgive that shit in their minds. Just to see their girl , on the other side of the phone.

Leave her. Or if you can't , then atleast start fucking/ dating and fucking other girls. Who knows, maybe you will find your 10/10 in those three years.

What she do?