Is this why black people don't have shit? Directly from nigger

Is this why black people don't have shit? Directly from nigger

> nobody knows how to help

but mooches off sister....nice

Yup.
Without slavery they lost their identity and solidarity.
Reinstatement now.

and it's like that because from an early age, they are being taught to blame other people for their problems because slavery.

nun buddies can halps me
mesa oppressed

>MEGASSA SQUEEZE THEM

>whatabe

lol must be nignog speak

I thought it was the whips and chains and the slavery that oppressed them; who knew all this time it was actually a fucking word all along?

the word put them under a white man

I hear this word every time I walk though Little Saigon in SF lulz, Asians don't like blacks

The intelligent response is to make up your own word that reverses that.

i think he meant to type "wannabe" but got confused. give the nigger a break, he's trying.

op, why you friend a nigger in facebook?

ya its never their fault, they're perfect and can't do anything wrong

That's what I thought but it still doesn't really make sense. Thought there was a new slang word I was missing but I shouldn't give him too much credit

The overlooked part is he doesn't have a job to begin with. If your an adult you need a job, given the option though the nigger will not get a job except in the most dire of circumstances.

This is why slavery existed to begin with. Niggers needed to be forced to work to be productive members of society. Otherwise, like thousands of years before them their ancestors would ooga-bogga around in the woods of Africa accomplishing absolutely nothing.

his gf was hitting me up on FB and wanting to meet up, so I added him to see what she was leaving and jesus christ this guy is a loser

That is exactly correct,

From birth they are programmed to not expect to have anything and that its anyone elses fault but their own. So instead of even beginning to try to better their situation, they just look for handouts then blame everyone else when they don't get one.

hes mad because his sister wants him to get a job -_- jeez i cant even begin to comprehend that

most kids i went to school with. they didnt even try in school, they put in minimal effort and bitched about white people being smarter than them

another daily thought from nig nog