Would you?

Would you?

Yes, next question

Would you huff her ass too

What kind of question is that? Of cource I would

I want drink her cum until I'm too fat to walk.

>She'd have enough squishy, tanned blubber to sate your desires and more. Body so juicy, so utterly corpulent to the core , and with her sweat output in the extreme, there's no way you'd be able to relent once you've huffed her raw fumes. To be able to grind against her front or frot her asshole would feel like pure heaven, as you feel your conscience subside to the sensation of just groping this big butterscotch colored ass, and digging your cock into the fudge colored center of her greasy anal crater asshole.
>That burly cock of hers would never cease in splurting as soon as you hilt inside her ass, glutting out constant creamy loads of custard-rich jizz all as you work up a steady tempo reaming her fat ass.
>IF you expressed interest in her prick, you'd soon be left as the go-to depository whenever she feels a heavy bout of jizz brewing. Each and every single last dense ejection of jizz that comes trickling out of her juicy schlong from that point on, would be directed straight past your lips. The greasy, elastic dickskin what coats her cock providing more than enough squishy lubricant during this eager facefuck.

FUCKING KEK! This is the stupidest shit i've ever seen. If this gets you off, fucking kill yourselves you utter degenerates.

Give me that cock. I want to be her fat, filthy cumdumpster.

She'd pump you full and still have plenty more to coat your body (and hers) in a thick milky film once shes done

I'd like that. My goal would be to take more and more of it each time until I could swallow her entire load.

I find this disgusting yet also arousing.

i require source on this character

What s her name, op?

fnBgE8p2
Here's a fic with her at pastebin

Her name is Mirabelle
She's been cursed into this form and is unable to remove it

>With mind and body overwhelmed by the stink which has sunk its way into both of your nasal passages one day, you follow this deplorable scent across town as it hangs in the air. Like that of a comical, brown , misty funk, this addictive pungency guides you through odor alone , smelling like a mix of freshly fried chicken and a particularly hot gout of flatulence. It leads you straight a this back-alleyway , one which didn't at all look inviting to any pedestrian. As you follow the source of this horrific foulness and the stink continues to build, as soon as you turn a corner, the source is revealed to you ;spread up against the brick wall.
>Her body like that of a tainted Aphrodite , Mirabelle can only rip a wet, ripe one when you discover her during her gaseous output. "C-chrrpp!" blurts its way out of her beak as both of those juicy, oversized thunderthighs part and spread wide. Her asshole juts out upon her ass like a steaming, fleshy pit, trembling like a volcano on the verge to erupt as it shines in the dim light. Glistening sweat and a profuse amount of odor sticks itself to her ass from top to bottom; Clad in such a thick, oily layer at the the very upper lip of her sizable ring, to even the bottom patch of always-sweat-dripping milk chocolate scrotum, residing at the bottom of her nutsac. Both balls looked as big as grapefruits, and her girth was so massive that it brushed up against the wall in front of her, tilted to the side partly so you could better make out all the gangly , greasy bumps and ribbed layers of prepuce which made up such a cursed shaft. The leathery thickness of her prepuce would be enough to make a lesser individual faint, what with how it oozes and shlicked up and down her member like an obese, slimy bagworm from only the foulest of pits

>You dive, face first, into this filthy beast's greasy asshole. The sticky syrup which coats her pucker INSTANTLY soaks its way into your pores as you blow a wet raspberry against such a smelly ass,delved a good 5 inches deep already as her pucker shifts from deceptively loose to achingly tight. It matters not to you though, as your palms sink into the tanned exterior of her ass to jiggle such heavy buttocks up and down during your make-out session.You alternate between your loving,taking harsh grinding licks against her anal grooves one second, then planting a wet hickey on the most tender looking creases the next.With how you've anchored yourself inside her shitring and stuck your tongue against her taut assblubber within her, Mirabelle can only crane her head backwards and caw, as her body gives into your antics.
*FFHRBBT*
>Sucking and slurping at her ass, you're hit with a stiff, pungent wind. Rather then give up,you only push that much further into her ring, braving the dense gust that was exiting her bowels all the while.You make sure to suck in deep lungfuls of her befouled gas during this time,drinking in the intoxicating flavor in which her sloppy colon had produced just for you.Tending to her asshole like a gummi treat, you softly slurp at the side of her dungpipe even as she wetly coats you in her strong spray of anal perfume.After you've marinated and stewed within her pucker for what feels like hours, you slowly, steadily, end up getting *squeezed* out from her ass.Her pucker flexing and undulating not unlike that of an equine sphincter (only much larger), as you wetly slip free from her gaseous ass. The bashful birb, gulping and gasping for air all during this time, can't help but thank you for such a passionate anal kiss..by letting you taste from her putrescent, tender erection.The heavy droves of puckersweat and fartgrime are washed down by a steady deluge of buttery cream straight from that birb-mutant that you've come to adore.

That form is not a curse, it's a sexy gift.

is there a mega or imgur with a collection of this character? because i not really finding much from just that name

We're dying here man, post more

Posted most of what she's got thus far in the thread if we're being honest, but I'll fill in the rest

Don't stop OP

I bet it feels great in there.

Like a warm reeking sauna that she just can't stop inhaling the overpowering scent of at all times..

this shouldn't be giving me a boner but it is. Oh how i've fallen from grace

Sounds addicting. I can see her having a cult following that wants nothing else to bathe in her stinch and cum.

Much like She often attracts all the pretty boys from all directions with her impenetrable, aged-to-perfect bodily reek.
Be it rimming and sucking on her hole with enough strength to result in hickey's imprinted upon her glistening ass, or jerking off her dick in such a way that her big bagworm erection tilts upwards and covers them all in her mayo-thick slop.
She'd always have a pair of palms kneading her bits or playing with her body if she ever ends up captured and milked of her putrid essence.

God I'd love to be coated in that cum 24/7, as nd I'm sure she'd love to be milked that much too.

She's quite the dimwitted birb brain
so any and all pleasure would be sure to cloud her good judgement (if any) and render her a cum-spunking, hip thrusting sex fiend slut

>Mirabelle cooed quietly as she sauntered through the town. It was midday and she couldn't help but feel especially embarrassed, having fallen asleep in the restroom of an eatery with a cute blush visible across her avian face. Her jetblack feathers around her neck ruffle a bit as her wide, sweat slathered asscheeks sway with incredible weight, her tanned, juicy looking asscheeks steaming and marinated in musk as the air visibly becomes dank around her gigantic tush. As always, her anus juts out like the enormous, dinner plate sized anus it is, so thickened and expansive that it looks like a huge brown throw-pillow wedged between her huge asscheeks. Where one would have found a dark colored pussy below her anus is this smooth, especially prominent milk chocolate taint, something that's especially sensitive when her trembling nuts are caked in sweat at the same time.

>Her front is similarly rank, the air becoming a dense, pungent fog around her crotch as gluts of precum ooze out of her puckered cocktip below. Unable to hide any of her huge fleshy endowments, her cock stands out like the long, greasy brown length it is, complete with two fat sweaty, lowhanging nuts below too. Sweat and precum constantly ooze and drizzle down her dick,keeping it rancid and odorous as her body, thick doughy foreskin covering every inch of her dick and giving off this intense stench too. Overall , she just stunk. From her enormous tubby ass (and exposed anus) to her monstrous looking cock, reek billows in the air around her greasy, perma-nude figure while she saunters and naturally sashays her wide birthing hips too. Globs of greasy gunk trail behind her huge, naked tush, dribbling off of her thick thunderthighs and the cusp of her bovine-sized asscheeks.

>Despite this though....her stink is addictive in the worst possible way...for as she strolls through the neighborhood, her sweat (and smell) intensifies with each passing minute. Soon enough, she starts to see others start to walk towards her, smelling her out due to her aromatic figure while she gulps and tries to avert her gaze. Hot steam gushes and swirls from her fat, flabby turkeybirb body, gigantic fudgebrown asshole wedged in between her butterscotch-soft , squishy asscheeks....drawing in quite a lot of horney looking boys too while she starts to make cute chirping noises. Due to her gigantic physique and how hot n' steamy she is, Mirabelle finds herself unable to try and run away....and she can't help but blush when she looks down at her crotch to find that her cock was becoming erect. Feeling soooo ashamed of her body growing aroused when others around her are visibly disgusted by her presence,she freezes up in place as a huge crowd forms around her, all muttering mean, lewd things about her cock, tits, and breasts especially, while she fruitlessly tries to cover up her sagging breasts or her gigantic throbbing prick below.

>Within seconds, she starts to chirp aloud as they start groping and feeling up her body in all its smooth ,warm, oily expanse. She'd never admit it, but it feels ohhh so arousing, her figure on display in all its nasty-sexy beauty as it's squeezed by countless others as the crowd starts to move in. Fingers trace up her brown taint to her big bulbous sac, while countless others start to knead into her glossy, chocolate-pudding colored asshole. Two hands grasp her breasts and play with the broad areola and udderlike nipples at the end, while she just cranes her head back and lets out a relieving gasp of pleasure.

>One by one, they start to feel her up, squeezing her sensitive bits and squeezing her smelliest parts,licking her armpits as her legs feel like jelly, her breath coming out in quick, haggard pants while her mind overloads with stimulation. Her ass is constantly on play, hands squeezing and jiggling her endowments while her floppy, rubbery foreskin is pushed and massaged, becoming especially loose and baggy as fingers push into the musky puckered tip.
>They start to audibly sound out how gross she is too, making fun of her poofy hat and her body, saying her anus looks like a chocolate cake while giving it a hard slap to make her SQUAWK loudly, shoving fingers into her soft flab and saying how she feels like a big smelly roasted turkey too. Despite how grossed out they are in presence of her nasty figure....they can't get enough of her stench, how it billows out from every square inch of her exposed greasy skin, how it's especially dense around her cock and ass...so much so that they start to push their palms into her ass and lick around her anus. Sucking and suckling at her tits, they close in on the embarrassed stink birb, kissing her on all her sensitive places as they maliciously knead and grinddd against all her erogenous spots.Fingers dive into her flabby folds as the sound of pants being unzipper reaches her at the same time, her eyes rolling back as her body feels as soft as buttery lard, rich bouts of sweat coating every inch of her wet, juicy body too. Cocks begin to push against her body as she squeals in response, hands groping her ass and spreading her soft butterflab-buttocks as they start to hump against the space inbetween her ass and asshole. The hot summer sun shines over her body as she's reduced to a public sex-receptacle, dicks plugging up her ass one after another as she's squeezed and kissed , eyes going cross as her mind dissipates from the pleasure, arms and legs not listening to her as she's roughly, passionately fucked raw.

I've looked up character name, artist name, and image search. Help me out here with sauce

Perfect. I could keep her docile and horny while I get a belly full of cum.

>They begin to line up one by one around her ass, pumping into her gigantic, greasy asshole and feeling how it's unbelievable thickness, getting their hands covered in her gooey sweat as they fuck her ass raw. Some start to crowd around her front, using her own dick like an onahole as they easily sliiide into her length, fucking the loose, thick foreskin bunched up all around her dick while pumping into her jellysoft girth. Her nuts end up getting squeezed especially hard, really dragging them low and clenched inbetween numerous other palms.
>By now, a visible plume of her stink hangs in the air around her and the others worshipping her body with their repeated thrusts. They manage to grind against every part of her too, ramming into her front and back, up against her slimy sides and soaked breasts. Hands grope wildly against her huge nipples while she's tongued by those feeling especially amorous too. Her whimpers sound out just barely over all the squelching and loud wet noises emanating from her ass, with her rear being spread at all times as a few of them start fisting her rear and humping her anus at the same time. Globs of her sweat ooze over each and every one of them as they use it to lube themselves up , helping when it comes to fucking her ass while she bends over and rubs two of those stifling hard cocks ...two even managing to find their way in between her armpits while she goes ahegao faced and cums from the pleasure....casting her own yellowed, nasty spunk over each and everyone of them all and surely sealing her fate due to the especially addictive substance that gluts out of her prick in gluey streams of nasty smelling semen. As she slowly loses consciousness, they continue to fuck her body...while also muttering what they plan to do to her as a result of her body too..

>When Mirabelle wakes up again, she'd find herself having gotten a new job: fat bird cumdump sexslave for all the boys of the town looking to lose their virginity