yes

Definitely.

>>has herpes

Yup. I'm sorry OP

AIDS

yes, congrats op, you have contracted real herps

100% herpes

looks like Herpes type C

yes , Ive had genital herpes for 20 years and this is exactly it , sorry user , its not so bad if you constantly take the meds . they are cheap too so dont kill yourself over it

Have you ever had sex?

If you google herpes im pretty sure that picture is gonna pop up

straight from google

Fuck man ya... It is. Though I had it once but it was just warts that were easily cut off and never came back. Clean as a whistle now

The fact that they are clustered is questionable. I have same thing on my balls but they are a lil bigger and spread out. And they are GENITAL CYSTS! NOT contagious at all

Do you know who gifted you this wonderful lifetime supply of pustules and scabs?

Yep

No man genital cysts look nothing like that.

Warts are not the same... HPV is different and treatable.
HSV is lifetime...

I've had them my whole life and I've googled pictures wtf u talking about. All my girlfriends have known and were not affected. And I don't use rubbers ever

Fuck what do i do im crying rn

I'd make him/her pay for your valtrex.

Cysts are like white heads on yer scrotum

Valtrex. No biggie. Wear a rubber (at least when it's active) so you don't share the wealth.

Dude don't get worked up till u know forsure! And there's pills to keep them down

They have dating sites for herpoids so you can contract it back n forth and its all good.

Yup I have them. But those things on his dick are not that

I know

When did yers show up? Mine came at puberty

go get you a script

What doctor do i go for this fck this is gunna be so embarrassing i wont be able to have kids now im so fucked

this is bait

Hurpes isn't a big deal these days

herpes doesn't prevent you from having kids. There are other more valid reasons for not having kids. Herpes isn't one of them. Kids are kind of like an STD if you think about it.

This.

u have to go to the Doctor that all the fags go to.
u also have to tell him you're a fag

Oh god. whatever you do, don't see a fucking doctor! Coming to Sup Forums for medical advice. What a concept.

Explain

Find some remedies for it; I dunno if it's curable or not, but you may as well reduce all of the itchiness and swelling.

No, that’s kind of true. Women who have kids with herpes have to have c section, since herpes can be transmitted to infants.

If he transmitted to his gf and she go pregnant, doctor would want c section. Which women hate, becausne there is a huge scar for life and it is a lot to recover from.

might or not be bait, but in the event that it isn't

you can have biological kids, just not the regular way
in one of those sex ed awareness kind of seminars that was one of the things mentioned
basically, they clean your sperm and i guess it gets administered by a doctor or something

SO, you can't just go balls deep, but you can have bio kids still

Real Dr. Here. And yes, that is very likely herpes. Those are called 'vesicles' feel free to google.

Go to the store and get 99% isopropanol alcohol and dip your dick in it for 5 mins. You'll be right as rain.

as for who to go to, just go to a family doctor or whatever and have them point you the right way, if they can't/don't handle that themselves

Haha no woman will suck your dick again.

try shaving it off with a cheese grater.

Nah, take a need and pop them. Post picture after done. Poor alcohol on them.

Best to shave pubes first.

They have always been in the same spot dosnt itch or hurt doe barley noticed them untill i was in the bathroom and took a close look at my genitals

This

Op the doctor is going to contact the health dept and inquire about all your sexual partners. CDC may also get involved.

thats AIDS RIP faggot

lol you arsehole why you shitting him up so much

it looks like my Marilyn mayers from Geneva Alabama

Nectrotizing fascitits

Wow my life is officially trashed

Marilyn mayers likes the infected cock. she wants to marry it

Yes OP you are screwed sorry

Im heath Mcinnis put that dick in my tiny ass and give me yo herpes

its cancer u gonna die

This. Docs have to go through that

relax a bit...first outbreak is usually by far the worst. Sometimes people don't even get subsequent outbreaks. It's not like nobody out there has herpes...it is surprisingly common. People snap up Valtrex like it's going out of style.

Holy fuck, a dick with the herp on it for once, congrats OP

Im an MA. Is herpes and this is right. Whenever a patients comes in with an std. Doc has to inform CDC and ask the patient to let anyone hes or she has had sexual relations to get checked. Sorry kiddo howd you get it?

thats all herpes looks like? I thought they were like blisters. Do these hurt?

About the same. I pop them it's satisfying. I get very few of them

Kek

Idk ive only had sex with 2 different girls without a condom and got oral for one without a condom but so i have no clue who it cpuld have been cuz thwy both seemed clean but for all i know they all could have had it and i could have gotten multiple herpes. I just feel like damaged goods rn, and am scared about going to the doctors cuz my parents will then find out. I do appreciate the support and advice honestly bless you guys. Im probably going to just slowly start doing hard drugs and just ride that out as long as i can.

Never heard about that? Why? like to prevent the spread?

>like
No not at all theres no difference in feeling there from the rest of my genitals

Pretty sure this is late but if it's not then you are just unlucky man. I am 34 and have gone balls deep unbagged is many girls. Don't have anything.

I have hpv from my gf which is genital warts but there isnt much of a difference on my package there is like 2 red ones that look like small pimples and a few very small white ones that you can barely see.

7 times out of 7.1, yes.

The best thing to do for any kind of herpes is take a truckload of L-lysine, and that should stop the progression the ulcerations in their tracks.

>Keeping a disease ridden slag around to survive off of you
Why do people do this and why does 'love' hurt so much?

HAHAHAHA underrated post. What a bitchy post but sooo good.

Straight from bing

It is a relationship man HPV isnt a big deal. She isn't a disease ridden slag who survives off me. She doesn't like me paying for her she is in school to be a nurse and she has inspired and convinced me to get off my ass and get back to school. Our relationship is about much more than sex.

yo op that's pretty unfortunate my dude
hopefully they find a cure for it

Couple of things.

Does it hurt when you touch it?

Have you tried popping it? And if so was it puss or was the fluid clear?

Does it hurt when you pee?

I feel so so genuinely sorry for you man op. IDK if you're religious or not, but I'll pray for you.

But TBH you should just go to a doctor and get it checked out. Sup Forums might not always be right.

It dosnt hurt or feel different from the rest of my gentials.

I have popped them and it appears to be yellow puss like from a pimple.

No pain or discomfort when urinating.

I really appreciate the counseling and your thoughts

> And I don't use rubbers ever.

derp, it da herp

Dude relax then. Just breathe. Most of the time herpes Doesnr come without her painful urination. And if the puss was really yellow like a pimple and not clear fluid you might just he fine. Just do yourself a favour and tell your parents, and get a blood test done immediately. IDK about your country but it takes me about 3 days to get my std results back. The 3 days of waiting are going to be hell, and the anxiety will be horrible, but knowing is better than not knowing. Go get tell your parents and get tested first thing tomorrow morning.

And please do yourself a favour and delete this thread. Stop reading the symptoms online and stop googling pictures of the sores. It only make it worse.

Plus Sup Forums is filled with assholes who fail to realise that they could just as easily contract this shit disease.

Sorry.

Well op, you're fucked, thats why u dont fuck noggers.

And plus usually herpes sores hurt to the touch. So whatever you do just stop over thinking it and go get tested.

Check'd

Thanks for the advice bro Makes me feel a but better i just cant fathom telling my parents this they would never look at me the same.

yup, thats a painful looking breakout too user. All joking aside, thats 100% herpes......I know because i too am riddled with them.

That's where you're wrong really. They'd only feel that way if you actually had it. 90% of the time when you go to them and tell them that you think you might have it they just go into a state of panic and wanna help you out immediately.

But getting yelled at for a short period of time is so much more worth it than bearing with the anxiety my friend. Take it from me.

Look at it this way, even if you get yelled at (and I'm not trying to give you false hopes or anything), what of the results come back negative? I mean sure you got yelled at, but you don't have herpes. I'd take a yelling over that any day.

Even if it comes back positive, at least you know for certain that you have it. The not knowing is where the anxiety starts eating into you.

Just take a deep breath. Go to your dad quietly, and tell him.

I know this is the worst place to say it but idc I'll say it anyways. Pray brother. Prayers work miracles. They really do. I'll be praying for you too.

Thanks brother i trully appreciate youre advice and concern.

Plus I know exactly how you feel.

I have anxiety and clinical depression.

Just last week I got my std results back and it said I was negative for herpes. But after reading that herpes has a 3 to for week incubation period from the time of exposure (and because I got tested only 2 weeks after I thought I was exposed) my anxiety started acting up again. So I'm probably gonna go get checked again next week (seeing as this week is the third week). I feel no symptoms but the human mind is very powerful, it can make you feel the symptoms psychologically. Warm pee can feel like its burning. Pimples can look like cold sores.

Tldr; just get tested brother. It's way better than just writhing in anxiety.

You're a fucking asshole

All wrong.
That is HPV in an early form, notice the abnormally cauliflower shaped bumps

soon they will develop into large warts. It's known to go away on it's own, so no worries