My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Wifi-Light-Bulb-Camera-Panoramic/dp/B075QX34TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a legally fully grown man sexually harassed by a 16 yo girl
U wot

Give the little bitch what she wants and post the video

You've got to DESTROY HER user... SEXUALLY! Oh my goddddddddd stick it in there and UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF UNF DE LA UNF UNF DE LA UNF! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off thinking about her! I'm out of my God damn MIND! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now! Listen to me! You are a faggot like Bob Saget! Get fucking stoned OUT OF YOUR MIND ON... WEED! Yes Indeedle-dee-deed smoke that weedle-dee-deed every God damn diddly day you ninny muggins!

you're a funny guy op

Show more cousin

fuck her you bitch

Where do you live OP? I'll come deal with this miscreant.

Copy pasta

Topkek user, I hope that as stoned as you are, you still realized it was b8.
>Tfw my bong is clogged again, such a bitch to clean the bowl piece

discipline her with a spanking

The most bullshit copypasta I've ever seen in my life.

ive seen this guy on here before, plus copypasta, plus youre OP so youd fuck your cousin, and that gril is to cute to be the cousin of OPs faggot ass, aaaaaannnd no results found so shotophop(plus obvious traces of it)

Bait?? Like bate?? Like MASTURBATE??? HOLY FUCKING GODDDDDDDDD HAHA I'M high as a balloon!

pic related is not her
is a photoshop of images we've seen hundreds of times before

fuck her

Did you ask your mom what was for dinner? Pasta again?!?!

Random OC

Can only say I wish I was as high as you

come on man!!!!!...if you don't know what to do?????????your 18 going on 6!!!!!

this doesn't sound like someone related to you.
if you really had a cousin, you'd be at each other's throats, regardless of age.

Simple. Set up a webcam in your room before you "go to sleep". Pretend to be asleep, naked. She's sure to come in and have her way with you. Pretend to stay asleep, even snore a bit for effect. Let her suck you and ride you as long as she wants, just don't be a retard and make sure to pull the fuck out before you nut.

If anything happens: she squeals, family finds out, or whatever, pull out the vid to prove it wasn't consensual and Sup Forumsitch actually raped you. Shit, if she first threatens to squeal you could use it to preemptively turn the tables on the Sup Forumsitch, then be able to keep fucking her worry free.

Also what state are you in? Age of consent makes all the diff.

So real

THIS

>When u play BO II with no hands

this has been a few days we have this thread. please stop.

Switch out a lightbulb or an alarm clock with an IP camera...

Like this: amazon.com/Wifi-Light-Bulb-Camera-Panoramic/dp/B075QX34TQ

You can find tons that look like motion sensors or whatever.

Record all of it and save as much as you can.

> WHY?????

Two reasons:
1. If you want you can make a case.

2. Eventually...she is going to twist this shit in her head and try to come after you for sexually harassing her. I've seen this happen to friends. "You were the adult. Why didn't you stop me. Waaaaah."

Fuck that noise. Record this shit and save it as a defense. Hard drive space is cheaper than jail time. Don't ever be home alone with her unless something is recording what you are doing.