WWYD thread

WWYD thread
Replies get replies

Kys cuck

wwyd?

Looks like the kind of slut who would hang out with thug ass black niggas. She'll learn her lesson when she impregnated after the whole squad uses her as a cumdump and she's stuck with a baby.

I'd rip those shorts off but leave the shirt on and take her ass just in that position

this is for the original pic

Cuck here, so I'd probably help her get ready for a date, asking her if she plans on fucking him tonight and hopefully helping her pick out sexy underwear to wear for him.

I would put her on her back in front of her parents and make her look at me when I cum deep inside of her

Would kneel behind her, spread those ass cheeks apart and enjoythe way both her holes open and close. First I would fuck her pussy while fingering her ass with my thumb. Once my dick is all lubed up I would change into her asshole which I would fuckheavy as she massages her clit. We cum simultaneously. I spurt my whole cum in her asshole!

would fuck left's mouth balls deep, while i massge right's titties

I would bend her over, spread her butt apart and slowly slid into her ass.

Pick on and wwyd to them?

Pretend that I'm a faggot and befriend her, do her hair, help her pick out clothes, then I'd rape her.
Would slam her little butthole. Clearly she wants it based on her photography choices.
Footjob.
Make her suck me off while I read my ten page essay criticizing Harry Potter, then nut on her huge kike nose.
You've heard about road head, but are you ready for skyhead?

WWYD to her small body?

face?

public sex

2 in the back or 1 in the front
threesome

Abduct both and fuck the young one into the ground while mom watches.Feed both drugs until they fully rely on me. Make videos of them eating eachothers pussies.
golden showers.
back row second from the right. Make her eat my ass. while I jerk off.

bbc for both

Put some sunscreen on that bitch, skin cancer is no joke.
>then use it as anal lube.
I like to imagine her guzzling the cum of like five Japanese business men.
See if I can fit my big fat cock into her enormous mouth.

Wwyd to them?

Keep going and feel free to get more specific

Would love to have your girl ready on a bed all dressed up in sexy white lingerie. I would love to slowly pull her panties aside and reveal her neat brown landing strip and eating out her gorgeous and tasty pussy before getting her on her knees sucking my cock. she would warm it up really good before Id throw her on the bed, she spreads her legs wide and lets me fucck her cunt really good. When cuming I pull out, spraying my load all over her body with some spurts even reaching her open mouth. she ends up completely creamed.

WWYD?

Cuck here, let's hear what you'd do to her while I'm locked in in my chastity cage.

Cucks, kick me your girls bl00dcrump3t, pics get wiwd to them, more exposed girls get better responses

gangbanged and bred by a basketball team

Make you sit in the corner of that bathroom while I bent her over the sink

Start by having her get down on her knees and suck my cock, making sure to have her tell you how good my dick tastes, how she loves worshiping it and can't wait to get it inside her.

She has a tight body too, perfect for a huge thick cock to split open.

been blacked yet?

i would stick my cock in those tits

Bottom right
Would tie up and fuck senseless then invite others to come and play with her

She hasn't. She's not a fan of black guys at all.

Give y’all one a strap on to help tag team shortie while third is bound with vibe to watch

Good. Once she's gotten me good and hard with her mouth, I'd have her lie back and spread her legs like a good slut. She'd gasp as she feels the tip of my cock push into her tight opening, then start to moan as I sink into her inch by inch, spreading open her pussy until I'm finally balls deep inside her. You can tell just by looking at her face just how much she's enjoying being filled like this.

would love to lift that up and massage that fat ass! then lick her asshole nice and wet

suck them titties then flip over and choke while ramming that ass

put my dick deep inside her and make her moan while i suck on her tits

Have her kneel in front of me and blow my cock like her only mission was to make me cum - chocking and slobbering nicely. Turn her around and fuck her tight puffy pussy just to turn her around a few minutes later and cream her mouth full of my warm goo

Mmm, she'd love that. I wouldn't know from the few times she's let me fuck her, but she tells me that she always moans when she's getting the hard fucking she deserves.

make her clean those ashtrays with her mouth while I fuck her from behind

WWYD to her tight body?

bottome left (kneeling) wwyd

I'm surprised she lets you fuck her at all. Even getting to watch her get fucked is probably better than you deserve. You can just sit there and leak from your cage as I start pistoning in and out of her hot little pussy, making her cry out in pleasure as I give her what she needs.

I've actually never seen her get fucked. I have helped her pick out the underwear and outfit she's wearing for dates though. Always makes me throb in my cage.

doggystyle all day

Make sure she wears something that allows easy access to all her holes, preferably a tight little dress or short skirt and tube top combo.

Just like in that pic?

She really likes wearing thongs for her dates too. Is that okay with you?

Wwyd to this innocent thing?

Tear those shorts off and feast on her pussy and ass, fuck her in doggy

The sluttier the better, though in the end it doesn't really matter. Either way she'll end up bouncing up and down on my cock, a thong being easily moved out of the way to expose her holes.

Mmmm, maybe you can toss that thong over to the side for me to play with while watching...

I bet this cunt jerks off dudes at her job
. Anal.
Make her take my cock down her throat. Cum on her face. Take a video with her phone while she does it, share it on her facebook page.

>this girl totally doesn't want you to do vulgar things to her guys.

If it'll keep you quiet so I can focus on more important things like fucking her brains out, sure, I don't mind tossing it over so you can uselessly rub it on your cage or whatever it is you want to do while I ravage her pussy.

>this girl totally doesn't want you to do vulgar things to her guys.
Best thing for a girl like her is a good throat fucking.

looks like she's smirking at a big tasty cock she's about to suck.

wwyd

Looks like a feminist cunt on the streets who secretly likes to get brutally fucked and put down. Would spit on her face while calling her a slut, would make her cook and clean for me, would creampie her and make her my breeding sow.

Dear lord threesome at sight.
Moar plox

To start, I'd make her undo her braids. Then I'd slowly pull her pants off while she's on top of me.

They are both super slutty too

I have more also

Any love for this slut?
Would love to make them perform for me. White shirt is getting impregnated.

WWYD to her?

Meet her at resort, get her nice and drunk
>take her back to my hotel room to get some sunscreen
>throw her on the bed
>pull swimsuit aside revealing her pussy
>tell her if she struggles I'll beat the shit out of her
>enter her cunt and start pumping
>flip her around and throatfuck her until tears start dripping down her face
>pull out and cum in her pussy.

- tie up her string and run away.

But she is begging for more

>Leave
>see her later, slightly worried that she is going to call the cops
>She whispers in my ear how much she loved it
>take her to the beach late that night
>call up a few friends
>we all gangbang her
>She sucks down load after load of our cum
>her pussy gets soaked with cum
>she leaves her vacation knocked up with a baby and no idea who the dad is.
>can't wait til she comes back to visit next year.
Would appreciate one on this girl

I want to pound her ass for america.

I heard she can ride amazingly