S/fur

s/fur

look mom i posted it again

Stop fucking posting this

Found the newfag.

nice feet

No, it's my intro, fuck off.

Why this picture?

yea he is just an attention seeking fag so that's why he has to post the same pic every thread

It's a good thing that's not an avatar, fucktard.

put me in the screencap

she a wolf or a fox?

I want to say wolf, but don't quote me on that.

then explain what ''Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts'' means and how you were not doing it?

Checked the dubs

Because that's not a fucking avatar. An avatar is a particular character that one uses to represent themselves. In the fur threads it's almost never a furry character. That character is not my own, and I don't claim it as my own. I use it denote my presence, and that's it. It's an intro, not an avatar. Now fuck off and kill yourself you stupid newfag.

Hey, Sunshine. How's it going?

howdy
pretty good thanks
I'm tired

>An avatar is a particular character that one uses to represent themselves
>a particular character that one uses to represent themselves
because representing your presence by posting the same picture every single thread isn't exactly the same thing
furry logic

Etheras with a vagina?

That's good. Me too, I want to go back to sleep.

It isn't. If I were posting that character over and over again with facial expressions reflecting my response then it would be an avatar. I don't do that, I just post it as an intro. It's not an avatar, so stop being a fucking retard.

Sure looks like it. How are you doing, 8bit?

exactly, he is fucking stupid and delusional but that's not a surprise to anyone

meh

I'm gonna be hitting the hay pretty soon probably

Yet you don't understand the difference between an avatar and an intro. If you don't know the technicalities then doesn't that make you the stupid one?

Stop posting this piece of crap or kill yourself already.

I'm going to keep posting it in every thread because I enjoy watching you faggots get ass blasted over a single image.

same bs and it literally describes what you do every thread but I don't give a shit and I just think that you should listen to this guys advice

No, it isn't. Stay mad, faggot.

its ugly and fucking stupid and everyone hates it, is it a representation of you?

>that feel when you wake up instead of dying in your sleep

Fuck

so you don't post that ugly ass picture then start to argue and fight with everyone in the thread?

Nope. It does what I want and it makes you faggots mad.

>I'm not actually retarded, I'm just pretending

because it's a piece of shit, retarded and ugly.
Why the fuck post it on every thread if you're using the fucking namefag, the namefags retards can see your fucking bitch name .

Has it really been that long since intro images?

Same. Feels bad, man.

Well not exactly, but it does it anyway which is amusing. If you get mad over a single fucking furry image in a thread on Sup Forums then that's just pathetic and you need to reevaluate your life.

That's exactly why.

Nope. Many people still use them. That's what I find hilarious, these newfags are so fucking stupid.

you post that ugly sloth pic because you love attention and hate meaning you are no better then those ''shitposters''

Kek, what the fuck are you even trying to say? You are so butthurt, it's hilarious.

I'm not a newfag so stfu

>projecting

You've been here all summer, right?

I think you are, kiddo.

anybody got any thicc furs?
my dick demands thiccness

you should be acting like a furfag and not a shitposter, do you have identity issues or something?

>I'm not a newfag so stfu
That is the funniest, most ironic thing you can read on Sup Forums. I die every time I see someone say shit like that.

I'm posting images every 90 seconds so there goes your argument.

been here for 5 years so think what you want because you know that I cant prove it
does fighting and conflict with people give you a hard on or something?

Sure you have.

Kinda, yeah. I grew up fighting with people constantly, that's just a part of me. I kinda feel about it though because picking on children is no fun.

>the bully who is actually a furfag
heh

Well if you want to be technical, I became a bully myself because I was bullied by everyone else. I act like a dick to everyone because that's how they are to me. I'm actually a really nice person to people who are nice to me, but since you think it's cool to act like I retard I act like an asshole. I always feel a bit guilty about it, but it's nigh impossible to control myself since I literally had to fight with people my whole life just so people would leave me alone.

I want to be a good person, I really do, but when everyone acts like a bunch of cunts it's hard for me to control myself and not lash out because it's my natural response due to my environment.

there is millions like you, you arnt special or different

I never claimed to be.

that's why I hate midgets, they always try to attract attention

I controlled my anger back when I was a teen

Hey gents.

fuck off fag

he is normal and isn't short tempered like sloth fag so he isn't bad

What does this have to do with attention? I just have anger problems and react with more anger when people act that way towards me.

My situation is a bit different. I won't go into detail because it isn't important, but I grew up in a really, really bad area with a completely psychotic mother who would scream at me every single day for hours at a time, and wouldn't let me ignore her or she'd get in my face and scream louder. She's a cunt and she still haunts me dreams every night, so controlling my anger is pretty much impossible.

Hey, Hotshot. How's it going?

Heyo, goes well. Kinda tired, but alright. Your end?

Yeah I wonder fucking why I'm like that? Hm, maybe because you people act like retarded children over a single fucking image? Nah, that can't be it.

That's good. I'm also tired, and now feeling really lonely and depressed.

yeah, kill yourself, it's now or never

k

everyone has problems and perfection doesnt exist
so you treat them the same way they treat you, yea thats gunna work out