How long does an alcohol fueled party last versus an alcohol and cocaine fueled party?

How long does an alcohol fueled party last versus an alcohol and cocaine fueled party?

alcohol - 5 hours
coke (depends on amount) 10- 24 hours

Think of this : How long does a speed infused party last compared to a party with coke and alcohol ?

cocaine>no cocaine

why do alcohol fueled parties end so much quicker?

(I'm trying to size batteries for a boat and the customer is a 50 year old drunk - but the captain says he doesn't do coke - so figured Sup Forums could help me figure out how long he'd blast a stereo)

wtf man.
diesel generator.
he can go on for ages

Don't get me started, the guy doesn't want to use a generator. He's going to have to, I can't find efficient enough speakers and enough space for batteries to make this work, let alone to have the alternators charge them.

Nevertheless was curious what the average alcohol fueled party was.

what kind of boat it is?
day sailer?
motor sailer?
yacht?
American fisherman?
Italian fisherman?
commuter?

American center console

Just tell him to play music on his phone.

then go towards automotive li-ion batteries.
he's got a boat with enough space for a party so he's got the cash if he wants to. 24v is more than enough to blast music

serious? is he going to throw a party for ants? hope is bigger than Asinine.

center consoles are big now. there are 50'+ center consoles now

I get it now.

Depends on volume of music and power draw of speakers.

We need more details OP. What kind of a system are we talking about here?

1000W? More? Less?

I'm trying to keep it as small as possible if there is no generator. I'm sure the guy wants like 2700 watts but that will be drained in 20 minutes. And outboard engines have shitty alternators that don't charge at idle, even the nice ones.

tried coke few times; usually lasts around ~1.5-3hours; idk

alcohol lasts ~6-10hrs, but is cheaper. But most people get hungover, their head hurts.

i tried many drugs, but i fear i can't say coke is fun. few times i snorted it was "meh". Now, MDMA is more fun, and cheaper than both coke and alcohol to me. and healthier

with coke you have to re-dose a lot.

amphetamines are crap, usually taken to sober up.

they last ~4 hrs. cheap shit. makes some people psychos. snorting meth is more fun, they got XTC like-feel, last ~8-12 hours.

Until the cocaine runs out
Could be anywhere from 30 minutes to 10 hours

kek

Isolate the starting and electronics batteries with a Perko switch. Even if he runs the electronics batteries dead offshore, he can still start the engine and the alternator should charge all batteries.

Source- we sell marine electronics.

Dumb. Needs deep cycle batteries wired in parallel.

Yeah that's basically what I plan on doing, but the outboard engine alternators don't make very much power to charge the batteries. Really he needs a generator.

I wish marine speakers were more sensitive. They are all like 89db/watt at best, I wish they were like PA speakers that are 101db/watt or whatever

Big difference in sound quality. PA speakers sound like shit. JL Audio marine speakers sound amazing.

I'm no audiophile but I think good nightclubs sound pretty good and those are efficient, like those Funktion One speakers.

Yeah JL is what I was looking at specing. The 8.8" ones. He's drunk, it's outdoors, I don't really see why the quality matters that much. Fucking things will be mounted on the gunnels anyways.