/b gets all bent out of shape over circumcision, what about labiaplasty?

/b gets all bent out of shape over circumcision, what about labiaplasty?

Circumcision: typically done @ birth or within 6 months of birth.

Labiaplasty: Decision made by the woman requesting it, typically well after the age of 18

So, no issues with it at all, except I love large pussy lips, so that part is kind of sad.

Have to say lots of women need this fix.

Difference is they decide when they're adults.

this
there's nothing left to discuss
/thread

Only opinion worth having, anything else is shit. Only case where circumcision is ok is for medical reasons aka phimosis

gimme a sec to chew on that one.

man angel beats was such a shitty anime

/thread

>tfw you've put in 3 weeks of effort to get a girl in bed and you find out she's a huge roastie..

It's a worthless procedure and speaks volumes about insecurity.

In terms of legality, sums it up pretty well. If adults want to get their dick circumcised or labiaplasty or female circumcision (and there's sufficient reason to believe this is of their own free will), then it's whatever.

I mean it looks a lot nicer, but it's a shitload of pain and money for something totally unnecessary any self-respecting partner wouldn't care much about. Smells like issues.

I have no problem with big pussy lips at all.

>I love large pussy lips,

eww
seriously, I might be lucky I just found innies and often perfect innies in my life, but I don't get how large lips can be attractive

some women have an ugly pussy, why not fix it?

also, dick plastic surgery exists as well nowadays, and it's not circumcision

I love to suck and nibble on bigger lips. Going down on them is so much fun.

Honestly, I was lucky, all innies for a loooong time, first time I got with a girl with a big slab of beef I wtf’d out of there

it looks tidier,
but i like a woman to look like a woman down there not a kid
i especially like asians dark labia

that's just plain disgusting

It seems this is just a matter of preference. I hate to say it, but I can't stand roast beef pussies.

Twice in my life, it was a huge reason I broke it off with otherwise amazing, beautiful women. I just couldn't do it. It's like reaching into panties and finding tiny dude junk.

hows mommies basement ?

2 of the last 3 girls I've been with had tiny lips and perfect vaginas ( the 3rd was just ok ). They BOTH told me that their gynecologists had complimented them on having "attractive" vagoos and that they were "lucky" because they didn't have to deal with the shame and body issues of many/most women.

>Both doctors were women ( I asked )
>Below, man-lovers, roastie-fans and innie deniers will respond poorly to this statement of fact.

You're right. It's much worse for men.

>It's much worse for men.
female circumcision is much worse for women than male circumcision is for men. OP is talking about a superficial surgery that is purely cosmetic for women.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm