Question: how many times do you have to rape your own daughter in order to become President?

Question: how many times do you have to rape your own daughter in order to become President?

>> 45

What goes into nine 11 times?
Me.

>Michael Jackson

Reminder: Trump drinks Russian hooker piss

The same amount of times you've cried because Trump is your president.
Liberal tears are delicious.

None, but it's still fun

The purpose of abortion is to kill niggers. No wonder democrats love abortion.

The purpose of illegal immigration is to increase the prisoner count. No wonder democrats love illegal immigration.

The purpose of promoting transgender is to get them post-op because after surgery their likelihood of suicide greatly increases. No wonder democrats love transgenders.

The purpose of gays is to reduce the population. No wonder the democrats love gays.

u r mentally rekt

SAGE

Well, overpopulation is a big problem

retarded trump voter posts picture trying to sage thread. fucking newfags

Apparently a lot

>believing the Zionist propaganda

only in Africa, even then birth rates have been dropping globally as education for women and birth control become more prevalent.

>implying
Women in first world countries have less than two kids on average. You know how japan doesn't shit out enough babies to replace itself? That's a problem in western countries too.

>but then where is all the overpopulation coming from?
Niggers.

How do you go from this

to this

Say goodbye to your guns Cletus

ummm my names ben and i live in los angeles. raising the age to buy an ar 15 from 18 to 21 isnt banning guns retard

your opinions are kinda shitty

Trump won, Clinton lost.

Deal with you delusional piece of garbage. You want to sling mud check out that whores misdoings since LOSING.

Oh wait you can't do that she your fucking idol. lol

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Hi Ben. You're a retard.

Watch Fox news, the only place Hillary Clinton is president.

you saw Billy's daughter and wife... any questions?

face fucked her so hard she got a full lobotomy

It's called plastic surgery.

Gun ban affects you, too, you dip. Try "say goodbye to our lives" when all those people with guns shoot all us people without guns.

yep your gonna stop the govt with an AR15 when they have attack helicopters, Abrams tanks, stealth jets, nuclear weapons. you're fucking delusional.

Actually Clinton won by over three million votes.

You're even more delusional if tou think enlisted men wouldn't defect on mass and use such weapons domestically.

>governments nuke their own country
>implying even if that was true we wouldnt need whatever we can get
>nope better disarm everyone
>projecting own delusions on me
Holy shit, take your meds.

so what the fuck are you worried about? God you're fucking stupid

What do you call someone who marries for a green card?

>on mass

Holy shit, take your meds.
You're the one having a breakdown over you penis substitute being taken away. face it you have a small dick. all the long barrels in the country ain't gonna change that.

Welcome to the United States. Shame Clinton, who claims to be highly educated, didn't understand how the little thing like the Electoral College works.

Please stop projecting, it's not healthy. We're not worried about our government, we're worried about the thousands of illegal immigrants and/or Muslim terrorists you liberals want to come in unchecked while you simultaneously try to ensure we're defenseless against them, we're worried about the niggers that are already here... there's lots of stuff to be worried about, really.

Not an argument, but I'd be lying if I said I was surprised.

Librals eroding liberty

>no sound response
>personal attacks
>I'm the one having a breakdown

It was more than "Clinton" or "Trump". The republicans worked since 2010 to gerrymander the fuck out of this nation to dismantle the concept of "One Man, One Vote". They racked, packed, and stacked congressional districts to give themselves an outsized advantage in the elections. Specifically to game the electoral college.

And now, one court after another is find their maps unconstitutional due to their blatant attempts to undermine democracy itself. Pennsylvania republicans are shitting themselves because the map has been redrawn in a fair way that gives equal representation to all and they can't fucking stand it. It really shows what kind of people you are, what kind of platform you have, when your only path to victory is to neutralize people votes.

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

Dumb. Fuck.

>Liberals eroding liberty

>cuts out the 2nd Amendment, hangs it on the wall
>Wipes ass with the rest of the Constitution and sets it on fire

Oh, ok buddy. You fucks have been looking the other way for 40 years when it comes to "eroding liberty". The Constitution is more than just the Second Amendment. Someday you'll learn that shit - too late probably.

Trump "jokes" about wanting to President for Life and assholes like you say "gee that sounds like a good idea".

trump himself has had multiple plastic surgeries. he also had an experimental hair follicle transplant operation in the 90's, according to his ex wife she recommended the dr and the operation. it did not go as well as he had hoped and according to her he choked her and raped her the day he came home from the operation because she didn't tell him how bad it would hurt. Thats why his hair is so fucking weird.

>copy-pasta

Think for yourself. Don't just regurgitate what someone else wrote.

>thinks liberty is just about getting politicians in office

#millennial

*responds with personal attack*
**avoids the entire post**

Libtard spotted folks.

Did you just assume my political views?!
You don't have to be a trumpeter to want freedoms. You guys can't even have a discussion without arking up it's hillarious to be honest.