How the fuck is this manlet dating this 6'3''

How the fuck is this manlet dating this 6'3''
volleyball player? He's way too short for her. Shit don't make sense smh

they look cute

imagine a world where two people can genuinely love each other and not care about stupid things like height
>inb4 manlet detected
I'm 6"0

This is not uncommon. Tall men will attract every height group, but short women will go after the tall men like crazy. This leaves tall women with no one but short guys.

They have a dynamic going on that you don't understand. I can't be arsed to explain it to you, but I'm pretty sure it follows rules you are only dimly aware of being possible.

I am aware that I'm talking to a troll. This is the only post I will make here.

one of my ex-coworkers who is like 6'1'' is dating a guy like 5'6'' and they seem happy. so i guess it's at least possible.

very pretty girl

This.

6'7" real man here. Its true, I put my height first in my bio and the bitches drip for me on Tinder/Grindr (yeah I fuck and get fucked by trans bitches also). But in reality, I want a cutie like this as short girls are an aesthetic nightmare. To be able to fuck standing up without having to cart dumpy short cunt would be a dream come true.

>6"

>Tall girl
>Means she was tall most of her life
>Means she was awkward for the majority of her formative years
>Picked on for being tall gangly different
>Tall girl finally graduates and the rest of the world catches up to her having a good trait
>Doesnt like the way she was treated by burgeoning Chads
>Goes for similar bullied short "nice" guy

tl;dr a girl who was cast as an outcast dates and outcast because she just realized she is wanted

Im 6'5 where do i find 6+ foot gf?

>6"0
damn nigga, you the size of an action figure kek

Women's basketball teams.

Enjoy your ape.

My fiance is 6 6 I'm 5 11. All my amazon fanasties are fulfilled daily

>as short girls are an aesthetic nightmare
Depends, some short girls are very cute, especially the tiny petite ones. The fatter they are the grosser they can be, unfortunately.

I myself am 5'11", just one inch short of being in the 6' league. Don't really care because I like tall girls anyway, they got legs for days which turn my crank.

But it's not like height matters because everyone's the same height in bed. Plus, the murican male's avg height is 5'9", so quit worrying about your fucking height. Worry about not being hung up on it because chicks can smell that shit and hate the small man complex like OP's.

Sorry, but such a world is beyond my limited imagination. Everyone cares about stupid things.

i'm 5'5" i've banged a 6'5" girl on the regular.

> they got legs for days which turn my crank.
> because everyone's the same height in bed
> the murican male's avg height is 5'9"

The things you have to tell yourself and the tall women you covet when you're a manlet.

Amazons, fuck yeah.

I am 9'36"

Bitches leap onto my cock as I walk down the street.

Did she notice you were there or were you able to hide in her blind spot?

Lol bud, I'm not worried. I totally exploit it. As stated.. I slay so much ass that in reality, if I feel like getting laid, it takes me about 2 to 3 hours to secure something real tidy on either app.

P.S: I dont swipe right on landwhales.

Well are you surprised when women typically want guys they have shit in common with, including height? I genuinely want a girl my height, but it ultimately doesn't matter because I'm going to tower the avg woman anyway. It's not like I ask every girl I meet how tall she is nor does every girl I've met ever asked me how tall I was.

What mattered more was how I acted around her. If I acted like a pompous asshole and she didn't wanna talk to me, it wasn't because I was tall or short. It'd be because I was a pompous asshole.

I'm only a few inches above average that I could pass for 6' anyway. You're only as tall as you feel, homie. Again, I'm 5'11" and completely secure in my height/masculinity.

Yeah, me either. I'm not a giant like you, but it doesn't hurt to be tall. Usually, height = hot.

>P.S: I dont swipe right on landwhales.

That's pretty much a given kek.

I am a 5'4" guy. I believe that's something like the 99.9th percentile on short men in America. And even as short as I am, there are plenty of even shorter women out there who don't give a fuck about it. Many of them will fetishize tall (or even average height, tall for them) men but many also don't.

Manlets tend to be pretty insecure.The entitlement and the way they treat women tends to be atrocious as a result. It's sad. After they get out of school some of them take a very long time to adjust and realize that there are plenty of short women out there that won't have a problem with their height. My GF is 5'2 and we've been going steady for about 3 years now.

Also, rare extra-short manlet here. AMA.

Never leave the Shire.

name?

Didn't plan on it!

Found the virgins.

The absolute projection of manlets...

>Love
>Sence

>chose one

>Spelling
>Posting

>"chose" one

WTG, neckbeard.

But how does one get a tall girl? I'm 5'7 and would like to have tall children in the distant future.

Triggered the virgins.

my girlfriend is taller than me when she wears heels.. I don't care, because I'm not a baby

u mad

projection

Money or Personality...he certainly doesn't have the Good Looks dynamic

I don't know, maybe they like each other and all the shit you hear about height on the internet is probably bullshit.

crazy right?

You jealous? She likes Jewish dick