What is cocaine like? Are you a user? I kinda wanna try. Serious ppl only

What is cocaine like? Are you a user? I kinda wanna try. Serious ppl only

Not worth the money tbh

it is shitty, dont do it. super expensive and ultra addicting and the high is like 30 min and all you ever want is more

tried it few times (european)

it was a slight buzz; kinda like you get from coffee. Also, was bit happyier.

But mdma seems superior. Maybe my coke was shit. maybe mdma is just better.

many people i know say that coke is overrated.

one thing that coke has going for it , is that it goes easy on your nose; compared to mdma :D

It is as great as sex.

To reitterate, don't listen to these btards who've done shit coke.

Get it pure.

terrible investment

But a jar of great value instant coffee from walmart and mix it in a bottle of water till it foams orange when u shake it.
Hold your breath and chug the bottle. Coke feels exactly the same, but only lasts like 15 minutes while the coffee buzz lasts hours.

Your only thought after doing coke will be MORE

M O R E

Some will say its great, some will say its bad, it's all purely anecdotal so my advice is go buy some coke dude. The only way I figured out I didn't like it was doing it so I suggest it you want actual answers ask yourself after

It can get you laid

Coke is super-addictive, expensive and only lasts 20-30 mins.

MDMA is far superior. Also very addictive but controllable... and the high lasts 4-6 hours.

Last time i did high quality blow i couldnt stop moving my lips for an hour. Waste of time

it's chasing a feeling you'll never get used to.
it's not worth the high.

Would anyone say its similar to adderall?

not on physical level. Only on mental addiction; but you then can get addicted to anything in mental level.

Fuckin' amazing I want some more.

not really. bit weaker.

adderal is amphetamine; right?

you also feel happy. i can't remember if it was like mdma; from the inside; warm happy feeling.

but coke wasn't that memorable to begin with.

Great if someone offer it to you for free.
A waste of money if you pay for a bag.

>761888619
warm or cold water? boiling water?

Not similar to adderall at all. I had a script for adderall and it was okay. coke was a lot better but didnt last very long and you do just want to keep doing more. come down was a bitch sometimes and i would be shaking at work the next day.

not worth the money. too short lived. have to do too much if you are doing it over an extended period of time. too much of a crash on comedown

As others have stated, OP, MDMA is a much more enjoyable experience.

Cocaine is a thing of the past.

You want an experience? Hit up your local music festival. Find some Molly, Shrooms, X, or Acid.

Do not take more than the recommended dose, and make sure you have a buddy just in case things go sideways for you.

Coke fucking sucks. High quality shit is nice but it's addicitng as fuck and expensive. You start with one line every 20 mins or so and by the end of the night your doing a line every time you take a breathe. Runs out quick. MDMA is way more euphoric. Less addicitng. And overall an amazing experience. Fuck coke. Unless you buy a kill for yourself or that shit drops in price. It's not worth it

waste of money unless u slam it or make crack with it. trust me I know what I'm talking about

Yeah mdma is probably the best drug imo.

worth doing once

coke will kill you. you have like a 150% increased chance of having a heart attack while using it, and that risk lasts for a couple of days

it's totally fine. I tried it a couple times, but don't crave it. It's nice when you're drinking (I feel like the alcohol doesn't really tire me out and I can keep going).. conversation is also more animated and fun (unless people are being too obnoxious)

Don't do it. Just don't.

>Recovered polysubstance addict