Going to be getting a new job that randomly drug tests, and I won't be able to get away with fake pee...

Going to be getting a new job that randomly drug tests, and I won't be able to get away with fake pee. Besides kava and kratom can anyone recommend a good alternative that won't show up on one? I know other psychedelics won't but even lsa seems to strong and spiritual for every day use.

Looking for the nice mellow buzz you get after building up a tolerance to weed. Kratom and kava seem like the go to choice but I prefer to smoke if possible. Something legal to possess is most important.

those depictions are inaccurate. I'm not helping you. stay off drugs loser

They can test for kratom now. It's not on the normal panels, but it's added if requested.

Beer

its not illegal in the US so who cares

Seems more like depictions of what people look like on drugs than what they feel like

2C-B

Luckily its not on this one, maybe in the future though.

drugs are great nigga

just because your experience was shit doesn't mean everybody's is

have you tried not being a drug addict?

Not something I wish to switch too. Never liked anything about an alcohol buzz... except feeling my face.

Not looking for something that will make me trip. Just a mellow buzz

have you ever tried not being a faggot who is too much of a pussy to do drugs yeah fuck off cunt

Yeah, it sucked.

nitrous?

hey if you have a job where you'll get fired for doing drugs you either get a different job or quit doing drugs, it's a pretty easy if your brain isn't addled by chemicals

Phenibut maybe?
Not sure what daily use does to you so maybe research before you dive in
Not a lot of easily accessible drugs that aren't very addictive, hallucinogenic or not on a drug test

Still a little bit to much I think, I'm just looking for something to chill out to before bed.

Nah see, thats why I'm looking for a drug they don't test for.

>Nah see, thats why I'm looking for a drug they don't test for.
oh, so you can continue to be a piece of human trash, say no more famalam

>Phenibut maybe?

Withdrawl effects seem pretty harsh. I'll look more into it.

>Not a lot of easily accessible drugs that aren't very addictive, hallucinogenic or not on a drug test

Yeah it sucks. May go low does of dmt, but I really don't want to turn it into a recreational drug.

Why does me taking drugs make me trash? Im getting a job, its not like they care if I get blackout drunk everynight.

If you have trouble relaxing, take half a Dramamine. It will chill you out without knocking you out.

Do your best to stay sober.

Appreshiate the love, but its not something I wish to give up. Its hard to schedule enough entertainment in with work, and I'm looking at 60-70 hours a week.

Getting high multiples the enjoyment gained from all forms of entertainment giving you the most out of your little time.

are you fucking retarded? not that i care about your shitty existence but drugs will take all your dreams and aspirations and rape them in front of you. and no, I've never had a bad experience because I've never done drugs because I'm not a degenerate piece of shit. I've just seen plenty friends become vile human bags of uselessness so have "fun" with that! good luck with the job

I would recommend deschloroketamine in lower doses but I don't know if it's still available. It feels like ketamine with just the body high and little to no mindfuckery unless you take a lot. Like most RCs there isn't much info on it, but I don't get even a tinge of psychosis even after heavy binges unlike how i do with every other drug of the same class, even mxe.

>too much of a pussy to try drugs
dude go back to fucking reddit drugfags

choose one of the following
1.) take jobs that don't piss test
2.) don't do drugs

> I've never done drugs

Sugar and caffiene are drugs. Lemme guess "those are ok drugs". Its possible to use something and not fuck up your life. Plenty of successful people get high or drunk at the end of the day.

Have fun with your sobriety!

Seems legal in the US, I'll check it out.

I've done all of those but 4 as me anything

Your missing out on k my man
I've done most of those and k is by far my favorite

Why is crack partially circled?

LSD, Mescaline, and Shrooms are the best and dont show up in drug tests. I do a lot of N20 but I dont really know why, its expensive and not that good but I got trough $100 a month is the stuff, also doesnt show up.
Only weed will ever get you busted, and opiod pills can stay in your system for a week, but cocain and meth are in and out. Methadone can linger for quiet some time and is a really shitty drug, prolly the worst on the list for withdrawl. Good mescaline is priceless though.

accidental, was thinking cocain, but I'm pretty sure I've never smoked cracked.

damn.. I figured it was one of the greats, I'll try it before I die.

Just get a script for a benzo it's not that hard docs hand em out like candy.

Oh man Mescaline tho. that and Quaaludes if ever I could somehow find real ones are on my drug bucketlist

How is mescaline compared to shrooms and acid

I used to get capsules of mesc and yes you snort one of those and it burns like hell but if its good you wont be able to stand 2 minutes after, then the ground breaks out in shifting vibrating patterns and you can touch and play with the effect. Very similar to acid, definitely an interesting one though.

Super intense and kick in almost instantly, then peaks like 20 minutes in and last about 3 hours. More like strong acid than shrooms. It's like a fun roller coaster that you want to ride over and over.

>those depictions are inaccurate
Methadone isn't. That's pretty much how methadone feels

Bleach.

Not even kidding though, I do it daily.

You obviously should not do any stupid large amount unless you want to die. A shot glass is the max you do a day. I personally use a liquid syringe (used for often for liquid medicine for children or dogs and such). And do about halfway.

Plug your nose for sure, the smell is strong. But goddamn if that is not the greatest high I've felt. I'd recommend this only to experienced drug users for sure though, to build a tolerance to highs this strong. It's a no-go for anyone who hasn't built up that tolerance.