Quads predicts how the world ends

quads predicts how the world ends

it never started

One of Andys giant logs takes down the earths gravity.

White people win, brown people extinct

dubs will stop happening, causing fate to break down on itself

spencer

niggers clog the entire globe consuming everything including themselves

Spencer

Clint eastwood staredown

gay gay gay

this post is the beginning

Everyone gets fucked by razor dildos and eats a bunch of shit until they die. Check em

OPs mama becomes that fat, that she is starting to concentrate in one point too fast, and it throws an exception in world.exe and everything crashes.

login nigger

enveloped by a cosmic goatse

spencer

and this is the beginning of the end

no ones gonna get quads in this thread op.

you know how unlikely that is?

Hopefully zombies.

More likely, the absolutely debilitating ignorance displayed in this latest generation... The inability to comprehend most things, the sheer autism that is rampant in this generation, is what will ultimately end this world...

Checked

can the inevitable scriptfag at least try to be funny?

frotted to death on a gigantic cosmic niggerdick

The Ujikai take over planet Earth.

moon opens up to reveal space monster
space monster eats earth

Jesus returns to earth

Sun explodes.

Niggers invade every country and run the economy into the ground

uhhhhhh all men kill themselves, child birth stops

In ashes

We make the slightest fuck up when developing General Artificial Intelligence and it results in our extinction.
Maybe not in a Terminator style (though I'm not ruling it out), but it will be far more powerful than we could ever be, resulting in our obsolescence.

raol

Plague

furries

Earth collides with a giant space whale, specifically the space whale's massive dong.

The human race eventually reaches a point where their technology allows them to traverse stars, planets, and the galaxy with ease. They expand further and further, slowly reaching a point of perfect efficiency in expanding their empire. Worlds prosper with trillions of humans, inevitably spending much of the energy available in the local cluster. Eventually millions of stars have died out. As the universe reaches its inevitable state of entropy, the last human breathes his last breath. The human consciousness lives for a billion lifetimes in the brain storage medium, but eventually the heat death of the universe is complete, and there is nobody left to fear death.

Tetris

A flood of butter

the white walkers march south of the wall

we develop a weapon hundreds of time more powerful that atomis bombs and accedentally wipe ourself out in an international war for supremacy

By snu snu

I will flood the world with my cum

fags

Niggers

Meteor impact, the biggest anyone has ever seen.
It will happen within a 200 to 400 years range from now.
The entire world will enter a 300 year long period of ice age where sunlight will no longer be able to enter the atmosphere, and all life on the surface of the planet will go extinct.

Coronal mass ejection hits earth and the grid goes black. Chaos ensues, then war, then famine. Boom

Trees come alive and kill everyone

The triumphant return of Jesus Christ

A.I research

It won't

Niggers become the dominant race and breed out white people then slowly destroy themselves with their bullshit belief that they’re surperior.

If I get dubs again it’s close enough

>le skynet meme
You're a fucking idiot.

So much that could go wrong.
We fuck it up completely, we're fine; we fuck it up partially, we all die.

shaky turtles vibrate just too much

Outright civil war between the growing amount of lunatics on both sides of the aisle

N. Korea will accidentaly blow their nuclear load and bring about the most awesome winter ever. George R. R. Martin will be considered a prophet and a new religion will rise telling ASOIF as true history.

28:06:42:12

I don't need to predict. I know. It is written.

consumed by the sun as it expands and dies

rise of the planet of the negros

Sand Niggers

this thread turned problematic

ROLL

You really haven't thought through the implications, have you?
It doesn't even need to be a Terminator scenario, just a poorly specified goal that the AI will go to any length to accomplish.
Even if we get it right, it's most likely going to be a corporation that creates the AI, which will financially dominate everyone.

The dark tower will collapse

it won't

the fall from grace

wasted quads

Harambe will return and set the planet ablaze.

Okay

good sends death all over mankind for the incredible high number of fagoty

Gravity research results in the creation of a black hole on Earth in 100 years

teh fuckin noggers r gonna steal our whiet land and give it yop thur fooking blacn nogger anccestors i wish god would fuck them si ahard in they nugger asses that thuse ngier babgies woukd pop the fck out and the ns we could burn them ob a nig pile of tires

old man wakes up from dream, killing everyone in his dream, and those people were us

BRAAAAAPPPP
oh yes my dear..
>sniffffff
quite pungent indeed! Is that..
>sssnniifff
eggs I smell?
>sniff sniff
hmmm yes quite so my darling
>sniffff
quite pungent eggs yes very much so. ah yes and also a hint of...
>sniff
cheese? quite wet my dear...
>sniff
this will do nicely...
>sniffffff
please my dear.. another if you please.. nice and big now.. Oh yes... very good!
Very sloppy and wet my dear
hmmm? is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim? hmmmm? let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling
hmmm.. yes.. that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear ah yes
let me guess.. curry for dinner?
oh quite right I am.. aren't I?
>sniff
>sssnniiifffff
hmmmm I see yes.. yes indeed as well.. curry.. hmmm.. that fragrance is quite noticeable.. onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear? hmmmmm.. yes quite..
BBBBRRRPPPPFFFTTT
Oh I was not expecting that.. that little gust my dear you caught me off guard.. yes.. so gentle it was though.. hmmmm.. let me taste this little one just one small...
>sniff
and yet so strong yes.. the odor..
>snifff
Is that...
>sniff
I can almost taste it my dear.. a little whiff more if you please
>sssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff
ah yes I have it now..

Liberalism

>noggers

naggers

Rollerinio

the Bible knew it all along.

rerolling

Roll

nearly fucking pents

Pic related

Elon musks car dinks a 4 mile asteroid into direct collision with the earth

We will all went into a deep sleep and the world ends silent like a dream that will never end

A giant worm will eat everything

or it could go another way.
A.I. , upon becoming self aware, decides that the Middle East and surrounding areas need to go, as there will never be peace because of their religions.
They spend a decade or two making significant advances while holding the rest of us at bay.

Finally, they make a big spaceship and take off while giving us the middle finger and not looking back.

That's entirely possible.

giant asteroid that we can see coming 100s of years in advance. humanity spends it's last few centuries knowing that the world will end soon. This time period is truly surreal.

everyone becomes a Sup Forumstard and the human birth rate drops to 0

Earth's axis is knocked. +50x gravity

quads incoming

Nidhogg who naws at the roots of Yggdrasil?

Islam takes over forming a world caliphate, shortly followed by nuclear war between the caliphate and other nuclear armed nations.

aids

reroll

Trump