Are there any white bros here that aren't really that attracted to white girls or prefer women of another race...

Are there any white bros here that aren't really that attracted to white girls or prefer women of another race? Not baiting just curious. If so, which race and why?

a lot of asian girls are very cute, but let's face it, white women are the best. you can tell because that's what all the other races desire most and black girls are simply out of the question.
>inb4 some butthurt fgt posts a picture of his fat pimply mama riding an electric scooter thru wal mart...

Grew up near the beach in aus. White girls think they are better than everyone when they are usually just a 5 and act like moles. My gf is colombian, basically just ignore any girl that is from around here now because i know how much better foreign girls are

Just Asian/Orientals. Used to like nigger whores but their BLM turn me off them. They are just disgusting now.

Not baiting either.

I like whites of the eastern european / slavic varietry. In terms of non-whites, israeli, east asian, and (sometimes) south american

I like malay and indonesian girls

Grew up and have lived in a mostly hispanic/black neighborhood. I think white mixed with black is the hottest followed by latina and then white. But i love my mulatto girls.

Weird one and think they should be counted as white, but I'm addicted to fucking Jewish girls. Such horny cock craving sluts.

White girls have a bf must do list a mile long and half of them have horse faces. I like east asians and latinas.

White here.
Latinas are my thing.
Don't really care for white chicks.
Have 2 kids with my latina.

I also am a white man ever pursuaded by the Latina women.

Do you have any kids with yours?

So.. you're black?

Yeah bro you get it. My girls latina another good thing is she has good values always looks after me, she has never said no to a massage

Grande is spanish but she's italian. Is italian white?

It's probably a made up stage name

Jew girls are not white but they are better looking than white girls to me too

Haha no? White australian 6ft grew up surfing, had no problems getting girls im just saying now that i have seen the bigger world i know that qld girls are muts and not worth the effort

Her real name is Ariana Grande-Butera

Oh I thought when you said that the white girls were stuck up it was because you were brown.

You, like every other 12 year old, think too much in generalities.

Asian and Hispanic are good second choices for me but I do like a good southern sweet heart looking whit girl

My bad. Just typed Latina and picked one.
Yeah she's Italian though most Hispanics claim Italian blood.

Arab women. Better looking, better companion, better pussy

Fuck me *white

Trips of truth

I'm white and only attracted to Asian women. That's just how it is.

i hear ya

Fuck off bait boy fbi faggot

I visited China 3 times, didn't think much of asian women. After the 3rd trip I can't stop looking at asian girls. I contracted yellow fever.

Wait till you neckbeards actually fuck an asian. Bad hygiene and make annoying noises. Used to froth on them now not even slightly interested

Jew, white, Asian, Latina

in that order for me

Stop going for the bad ones then and get some decent tastes in women.

Had sex with 5 or so Japanese girls and 1 Korean, no hygiene issues at all.

The noise is fun if you like the feeling of raping a girl

No not all all because you will not be forgiven by your creator....it will cause blood that is polluted and such a person is doomed and so are you because its against the creators law...read the BIBLE

“>yellow fever”
Fucking kek

thanks for the hot tip Casanova. like no one has actually fucked an asian. the silky muff and tight snatch just seal the deal.

That book was written by swarthy, hairy, hooked-nose jews. So you're telling us to only have sex with jews?

One day in my 20's I just decided I would start dating Asian women. Never had before. I just had no success with other women and had never dated an Asian. Nothing really changed, I was still beta and got friendzoned just as much as before, but all the dates were really nice. I could tell that Asian women, especially FOB, were less material and more into a good companion. I felt valued, I never felt bad afterward, and I never had any bad dates. Over time, I built up my confidence and pretty much took a tour of all the Asian countries. Ended up marrying a Taiwanese girl and still am. Looking back, I realized that all the women that I really thought were hot in high school and college were all Asian, so it was pretty much preordained.

No i am telling you to only have sex with your own kind

So, are Latinas hotter than white women? Are east Asians hotter than white women?

Asian and hispanic.

Yes and yes
this

Oldfag here. I've fucked at least 130 women from all over the world. Here are my rules:

1. Asian = only Japanese
2. Latin = only Brazilian
3. Black = only under 25
4. Jewish = only if I don't have to talk to her
5. White = only if I will never see her again

>t. future hapa papa

pic related lol, caught yellow fever so fuggin bad

Hello Mr. Trump

oh hey Scott

I married my first gf who is Chinese. Since marrying her. I've noticed I find Asians attractive. But I used to not care. Prefer no shit skins, but don't really care.

My kids look mixed and are very cute.

This is a new term to you?

Yes. Asians. Specifically, Japanese chicks. I started watching anime when I was like 9 years old. Have been attracted to Asians since. I don't want to blame the anime, but it definitely influenced me a bit. Still, I haven't watched anime for years, and I still find Japs the most attractive.

Japs have no souls...

Anime characters look like white people. I don't get the whole anime makes you want to fuck Japs thing.

The only white guys that prefer other races over their own race only hold that preference because they have no success with white women.

But they're not like white people. They jump around, all bubbly, and fucking cute. Then you watch something like "Babymetal", or some other weird shit from Japan and realize anime chicks are based on real Jap chicks.

False. I've fucked plenty of white women. I think it's the other way around -> that those attracted to other races see a sort of exotic nature to them. They've never had them, and people always want what they have not.

So, we can conclude that people that are strictly attracted to white women have had no success with other women.

Dude, you sound like an actual retard.

I wouldn't say that I am not attracted to white girls, hot is hot no matter the race but I am attracted to Puerto Rican girls more times than not. I grew up in a PR neighborhood and I suppose that has something to do with it. When they start talking shit in Spanish when they are fucking you has some to o with it to.

k den