/trek/ - Friday Night Star Trek General

>Why do you never call, Jean Luc? I had a really important question to ask you
>Damnit Q, what do you want?
>Whose your favourite character in what your limited senses can perceive of this universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs
youtube.com/watch?v=3P4IlgtwHmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wesley

/thread

She never had a chance. She would've been the only qt on Voyager for like 4 seasons until 7 of 9 arrived.

Which waifus do you wish had more screentime?

>/general/

haven't we discussed this before?

Suicide Campaigner Ensign Ro was best Ro

Unironically best captain

>It's a Kirk blows away sjw on twitter episode

Agreed user.

Unless you be pullin' me leg.

>it's a Keiko meets her in-laws episode

>general

>infunny.co

Yeah, just found the first one, did not really take the "Ifunny.co" meme into account.

>WOT DE YER MEAN YE MARRIED A WOG?
>TELL ME SHE'S AT LEAST A FECKIN CATOLIC

JUST

Based Shatner takes no prisoners!

>It's a "oh, we didn't bother making guns anymore because of a technobabble phaser upgrade" episode
Phasers still fail all the time, like when the Jem'Hadar found a Stargate, and can be automatically disabled by transporters. Is there any better explanation? I don't care if it's not canon, as long as it's better.

>THOUGHT YA WOULDA MARRIED A DARKIE
>BEIN IN STARFLEET AND ALL MILES
>GUESS WE WASN'T FAR OFF
>*unintelligible irish chatter and laughter*

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

>It's a bajoran bukkake around the dabo table episode

Old Kirk is the best character in Star Trek, he had more growth in the movie series than just about anyone else in the franchise; manipulating his way back onto the Enterprise, coming to terms with not being shit hot any more, discovering his family, losing Spock, losing his son, and eventually being forced to deal with all of it in The Undiscovered Country

>Her name is basically Dollar
>She's a total slut, especially for aliens
>She talks in a little girl voice sometimes
We were supposed to realise she spent the occupation being raped since her childhood, right? Because those are all symptoms.

>half the crew dies
>there's not even a memorial
>none of them are ever spoken of again

what did they mean by this?

Why does she have a PKE meter for hair?

Other than mandatory suicide, their culture is also known for its love of targgystyle and something decent to hold onto during

>>half the crew dies
What did they do with 75 corpses anyway? In that episode where The Doctor played every role they only had half a dozen corpse tubes in sick bay, and they didn't have enough torpedo casings to blast them off into space.

>It's a Keiko and Nurse Ogawa are actually two separate characters episode

why were there so many Xeno/WW pairings in DS9?

Are the jews preparing us?

youtu.be/bl5TUw7sUBs
why is that song so based?

>cremation doesn't exist in the 24th century

stop posting pogo

What deck is the crematoria on?

I dont get it.

Its just the Picard song from 15 years ago.

did we hit something?

it felt like we hit something.

it was probably nothing.

They don't even look similar aside from both being asian

Can't shit the Shat.

Dump the bodies in a pile and set a phaser to max.

deck 10 near the impulse exhaust manifolds

Arr rook same.

>Unironically best captain
Archer was pretty mediocre except when he was under all that pressure to find the Xindi.
Blowing away Duras was his best moment.

The Surak stuff later on was okay, but it was rushed and you know it. Too reminiscent of Sisko.

I want to fuck t'pol

Bones has this permanent look about him that could only exist in the 60s.

Theres something about old film and television that shows men and women in a way you just don't see any more.
Characters like Bones don't exist anymore unless they're supposed to be disliked.

>Theres something about old film and television that shows men and women in a way you just don't see any more.
They grew up in a world where their water supply wasn't contaminated by female hormones from The Pill

>Community Chest

>You have won second place in the station lottery, Quark gives you 30 seconds to pick a PG-13 holoprogram which will be the focus of the next episode

>What do?

So what will the uniforms for the new Star Trek show be like?

Will it be the same as the TOS uniforms? the TOS pilot uniforms? or something new?

The Apprentice Reality TV program, early 21st century.

I suppose it depends what they mean by "10 years before TOS", The Cage took place 11 years before Where No Man Has Gone Before and the uniforms were the same as TOS except turtlenecks, they either have to go with this, the classic uniforms or make it "10 years before The Cage" if they want to do something completely different.

I wouldn't mind the return of the turtleneck

>The Captain says that it's time to upgrade the weapons systems
>It's about goddamn time that faggot read those 12,000 memos I sent him
>Begin strutting down to the armory, the deck plates pulsing with every stride I take
>Assemble the tactical and engineering officers to designate tasks and delegate duties
>See that fucking faggot Trip trying to muscle in on my patch
>He only got the Chief Engineer's job because of the affirmative action initiative in the confederate states
>The work begins as I start to pour my blood, sweat and tears into these instruments of obliteration
>Become so excited that I am walking around with a constant erection
>Finally, the day arrives
>Captain says that the honor is mine
>You're goddamn right it is - this time was foretold of in the writings of Surak back when those pointy-eared twats were still nuking each other
>Kahless himself predicted this monumental occasion would be ever greater than his own resurrection
>My hand hovers over the firing mechanism as I drink in the anticipation
>Fire the Phase Cannons
>The ripples begin to radiate outwards until the entire ship shakes with power
>Nearby pockets of subspace begin to implode from the power of the blast
>The explosion can be heard from the Delta Quadrant
>The Borg make a note not to fuck with the Alpha Quadrant for another 150 years
>Feel my mighty majestic penis begin to swell with the satisfaction
>Every female crew member below C deck instantly becomes pregnant from the power of my mighty majestic seed
>Hear Captain Faggatron through the comm system
>"I thought I just asked for a little off the top!"
>It was a little off the top
>A little off the top of the universe
>And the universe should be glad I stopped there

>Send a message back home to the family
>The Royal Nay is for pussies

The most recent I can think of would be the doctor from the modern BS:G.

guys listen

IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

but spaceships don't drive on roads

Guy under me having a loud obnoxious party, I just wanna go to bed and listen to a comfy pod or watch a tng ep.

The real question is will the production team remember that all ships had unique badges before tng.

the milky way!

do those chocolate bars still exist?

>scrambled enterprise-d all over my face.

DS9 is fucking amazing.

Just finished the season 4 premiere.

Klingons v Federation fucking each other's shit up at last. With based Garak and Dukat styling on them side by side. Simply glorious.

from s6 on it becomes true trekkino.
Episodization is abandoned and its just one ongoing story.

Makes Voyager all the more of a let down

>finally watch Enterprise
>it actually gets really fucking good in season 3
>Archer actually becomes an interesting captain, doing real questionable shit to get the mission accomplished

Why did they butcher the theme song though. It was alright in the first two seasons, what the fuck happened? It sounds like a shitty sitcom theme now.

Just wait until you get to season 4 and the song changes again.

youtube.com/watch?v=3P4IlgtwHmA

Ouch.

I suppose he had the last laugh when she got Dukat'd and he cucks Worf with her qt replacement.

This episode made me sad. The ending fucking pissed me off.

What would have happened for them if the 'youth' situation was permanent.

A starfleet professor and chief transporter officer on 13 Miranda class ships was teaching a

class on Transporters.

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship the transporter and accept that

it truly is the safest way to travel!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Reginald Barclay who had served 1500 tours of duty

scrubbing plasma exhausts and understood the necessity of physical travel stood up.

”So is the person coming out of the transporter the same one that was beamed, or a duplicate?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Ferengily and smugly replied “Of course its the same, you

ponce”

”Wrong. If the person that came out was the same, then Thomas Riker should not exist”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his PADD and copy of Transporters Today. He stormed

out of the room crying those Transportfag tears.

The Cadets applauded and all accepted the Type-8 shuttlecraft as their lord and savior. A Warp 10

capable warpsled named “Threshold” flew into the room and perched atop the Starfleet flag and

shed a self-sealing stembolt on the LCARS databank. The holodeck safety manual was read several

times, and Miles O'Brien himself showed up but had to go home immediately because Keiko told him

he had to.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of Transporter psychosis and

his pattern was lost for all eternity.

Ahhh Major! I was just calling you at 3am to let you know that I banged your mother.

What did that bint even expect to happen? Obviously she would squeeze out a halfbreed and her game revealed.

>implying you didn't want to bury your dick in her back in the 90s.

She never really did much for me in Voyager, but I ain't gonna say that about the 80's.

no thats wrong.
dukats god and the baby is jesus.

>When the Geocentrism hits hard

Did you used to whack it to Mrs. Columbo?

This guy

Literally nothing wrong.

Agreed, he really does have a fantastic character arc.

>tfw Picard says he'd rather be dead than live an average life of a crewman
>tfw average crewman

>Tfw Next Gen still invokes feels from you when Picard has been tortured or talking about the Borg, yet you haven't been moved by a movie or TV show in over a decade

How did they get an actual actor's actor for Star Trek or all franchises? He seems so out of place the more you rewatch the series.

When Patrick Stewart auditioned for the role of Captain Jean Luc Picard in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" he only had £11 bongs to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Whoopi Goldberg bought was a set of gold teeth. Patrick Stewart bought a hot dinner.

Errytime