Why are americans so scared of raw meat?

why are americans so scared of raw meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/foodborneburden/2011-foodborne-estimates.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zwiebelmett kann einijett

Many Americans are cowards.

but they aren't

this is beef and no pork

We just had a hepatitis outbreak in raw tuna. There are many reasons why

mett is great, but as usual germans have to be uber autists about it

what are you talking about

Hell, I was so addicted to that thing when I lived in Germany. It is so simple, but so good. Loved it.

kek

because of the bacteria

I work as a butcher and I admit that sometimes I take a little bit of the ground (minced) beef when we make it and just throw salt and pepper on it and eat it. It has a good flavor to be honest

wew lads

>the other day it was "why do Americans like their steaks raw instead of cooked?"
>now it's the other way around
Make up your mind with your shitposts.

coole mett thread

raw steak cuts have terrible texture, while minced meat has perfect consistency to eat it raw

the whole purpose of mett is that it's finely minced meat. so you get rid of the horrible texture of a piece of raw meat while retaining it's gorgeous taste

>dat Aldi/Lidl sliced bread

Fuck, I've got so hungry after posting all this mett, I literally flew to the fridge and made myself two Mettbrötchen. Yummy

Ground beef has a much higher likelihood of containing food-borne illnesses such as E. Coli whereas steak has a much less likelihood since the diseases can't penetrate into the meat.

>His cunt doesn't have high hygiene standards

I've been eating mett and steak tartare since I was 5 and never got sick of it.
Meat that goes into products meant to be eaten raw is tested to a higher standard than regular.

But then again I used to eat ground pork my mom made meatballs with and haven't got sick either.

i've never heard of people getting poisoned by raw meat despite tatar being a quite popular dish here, made with raw beef and egg yolk

I actually thought raw meat is inedible / 100% dying rate.

That i got yesterday, some tasty Jägermett yummy

Other than sushi

>American Education

>dat Aldi/Lidl sliced bread
looks like frozen garlic bread straight from tesco supermarket near you

Why do you take photos of your food? Is this /instagram/ or what?

wow I want a Pfeffermettbrötchen with many Zwiebeln now

I bet all european supermarkets buy this bread from the same producer with different labels. It's good, though

disgusting. I wouldn't eat that honestly. That looks neither healthy nor tasty, very bad Mettbrötchen.

No was sending it to my family on WhatsApp since we don't have much contact because i live to far away.

You seem to have misunderstood me. The other day there was a thread about how Americans were uncivilized because we eat rare steak instead of fully cooked steak. People were shitposting about how the rest of the world only eats fully cooked meat and we were savages for eating raw meat.

This thread seems to be the exact same thing, except in reverse.

So then which is it, are we savages for eating raw meat or are we cowards for eating fully cooked meat?

That is some high quality shit, got it fresh from the butcher.

people were obviously trolling you. stop being stupid for a change, burger-kun

maybe you should try forming your raw meat into funny creatures and shapes, like

well it certainly doesn't look like high quality butcher meat. is this halb-halb or what is this supposed to be?

Becouse you eat half raw that is degenrate. Eat it fully raw or fully done but don't be a autist and do half half.

>eating raw meat
>like a fucking savage animal
It's not the 10th century BC anymore Methuselah

what the fuck are you talking about? raw and medium steak is very widespread here, stop sperging out you fucking asshole

Das ist jägermett das sieht so aus weil es so viel gewürzt ist.

germans are dogs

I tried this once and was tasty. But it is hard to get, I haven't seen them in the market again.

Also,
>Eating raw meat
I didn't know germans hadn't reached the neolithic yet.

well at least we can buy meat in our shops and don't have food shortages like your cunt I guess

how fresh does it have to be to eat raw ?
t. interested

well I know what Im having for breakfast tomorrow. So glad I moved to Germany.

Well if you get it from the butcher eat it on day you bought it and make sure it is in the freezer. If you can buy it in the super marked like here in plastic packaging you can eat it also 3-5 days later after opening.

>freezer
You meant fridge

Where are you from originally?

>don't have food shortages like your cunt I guess
Food is literally our main export.

Russia's so fucked agriculturally

I don't want parasites.

>be American working at a restaurant
>call yourself a "cook"
>serve your customers raw, unprepared meat XD
America was a mistake.
At least our raw meat is minced

>Risking multiple diseases
>Raw meat inherently induces a gag reflex
>Harder to digest
>Haram

>Raw meat inherently induces a gag reflex

I've eaten perhaps a quarter of a kilo of steak tartare in a single sitting and I didn't experience this, nor did my friends whom I ate with. Abandon your Pakiness and try something new.

niedlich

What does Mett taste like?

Mett on a crusty piece of bread and salt doesn't sound that bad tbqh.

Your intestines are probably loaded with tapeworms.

That's because you're a fucking savage.

>Bundeswehr

Literally all lifeforms rely on bacteria to carry out the majority of their biological processes you absolute puss

We prefer raw fish here.

>CDC estimates that each year roughly 1 in 6 Americans (or 48 million people) gets sick, 128,000 are hospitalized, and 3,000 die of foodborne diseases.

We have enough people getting sick when we're trying to fully cook the food.

WHO THE FUCK EATS RAW MEAT, YOU L I T E R A L MONGOL?

What kind of fish is it? What else do you eat? I mean local stuff.

Right, blame raw food and not McCancer and liquid sugar

only animals eat raw meat

Around Lake Baikal, the dish is referred to as raskolokta.[1] Traditional stroganina is made with freshwater whitefish[3] salmonids[4] found in the Siberian Arctic waters such as nelma, muksun, chir, and omul.[5][6] Rarely, it is made with sturgeon. This dish is popular with native Siberians,[7] and is present in Yakutian cuisine,[8] Eskimo cuisine, Komi cuisine and Yamal cuisine. It is often paired with vodka

> local stuff.
I'm from Moscow lol

Raw food actually does cause illness though you fucking idiot.

Also if you look at the data, most illnesses are caused by bacteria in uncooked food.

cdc.gov/foodborneburden/2011-foodborne-estimates.html

Is this actually real?

Welcome to Sup Forums.

Tapeworms are good to reduce your weight. Maybe you should try that...

only animals eat raw meat

AIDS would be more preferable, but your mom only puts out for darkies.

I guess it is an April joke form like 2-3 years ago. There were votings for local flavour. Russian voted for pike caviar.

Bullshit statistics based on bulllshit diagnoses made by bullshit doctors trained by bullshit indoctrination centers.

If anyone pops into a hospital complaining of any sort of "uneasy" symptoms and happens to have eaten raw meat or raw milk or whatever, that is automatically blamed. There is no effort made to.actually establish a causal link.

i smell either a butthurt paleofag or a butthurt ketofag, or both.

>Eating raw pork
Good luck with worms destroying your brain nigga

You fucking nonces, Eu meat especially minced meat is so finely processed there's practically no chance of contracting anything from it. Chicken is a whole another story.

American healt standars for food are very, very low, so it's generally a bad idea to eat raw eggs, meat or fish from a random supermarket.

Meat is murder.

>whole nother story
No a

best german poster