Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4o5baMYWdtQ
youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting lewd this girl please
Fuck by a dog or pig

Here you go

thats pretty cool

Requesting this bun doing something mischievous with his stupidly long tongue.

oh hey! been a hot minute.
cool
youtube.com/watch?v=4o5baMYWdtQ
also saved

boop.

reqesting somebody draw Martin Septim punching trump in the stomach

who the fu

thanks dude

make sweet sweet love to the cute birdy

requesting a cute little lolicatdragon playing with a ball of string

DRAW MY BEE!!!!!!!

Fuck off botfag

seems legit.

>already delivered

and i love it but i was wondering if anybody else wanted to give a crack at it.

Trinket, you give the gnoll some eyes but make it slanted eyes

Not requester but i love that [spoiler] I want to fug it

just a few examples i have from drawfriends long since forgotten.

The eyes make them look more sneaky and mischievous

Also, thank you for the great delivery

Y’all wanna hear my webcomic idea?

WHATS THE MATTER, GETTING TIRED?

Yeh sure

Thanks bro
Anytime pal

Anything else?

your ideas are bad and you should feel bad

Khal on a speeder bike that’s way too small

draw Betterfly doing the facehugger thing, embracing your head and blocking your vision with his body while he shouts BEST FEELING

Requesting Akane (right) sticking her finger up Ranma's (left) butt and her reacting in shock with some tears welling in her eyes. Akane would have a face like in the bottom right.

draw mokie

So it’s a new galactic frontier without much infrastructure so most niggas get by by being registered mercenaries, with these little doo dads that scan corpses or track tasks and shit.

Long story short one day, bounties go up for every single merc, and everyone’s like dafuq, and they start killing the shit out of each other, forming factions that hunt down the other factions and stuff

sounds bretty geh brah. you're gonna make millions!

Requesting a female joker in a dress

So the main character is a dude stuck on this shit hole planet cause he’s poor as fuck, and even though he’s pretty good with a gun, he hasn’t got much opportunity to make a name for himself so he does shit tier bounties to get by. When the shit goes down though he steals someone’s kill and uses the money to gtfo of there, and the dude who’s kill he still starts tracking around the solar system

Now its getting intersting. Nice trips.

So you are the same user that was requesting dragon cat lolis around 6 years ago?
How the time flies.

yup. do you remember any of my other requests?

They never make these damn things my size

vaguely, I remember I drew one, I doubt I still have it around. But I remember when the one you just posted was delivered.

this one is my favorite

Trips of prophecy.
So the dude goes around upgrading his stuff, fighting off Mercs, and building a crew as he goes along. He’s living the life he wanted, but shit gets more overwhelming as he goes, making room for interesting character development.

Also it’d be cool to us drawfags as characters if they’d like, the whole main crew could be different drawfags. Everyone has all these cool designs that never see the light of day.
It’s perfection

phew /r/?

Oddly Specific request but here goes

Can someone draw a picture of a guy/girl in a cloak with cones like cat ears on it, that is held together with a bell for a clasp?

Did Vorefag get banned or is he just a lazy fucking nigger?

>Kahl starts posting
>vorefag disappears
makes ya think

If you're taking requests:

Draw Yotsuba wearing an MF DOOM mask, if you haven't already done so before

Please and thank you. God bless

sort of like this?

Anyone ever thought about a sweaty, smegma dripping futanari raping your favorite female character in any of the 3 female holes?

Just me I guess.

>vorefag dissapears
>mf doom appears
causation correlation whi the fuck knows and fuck my ass

When ever you begin, link it man. Would read without a secon thought

Shes so cute. I absolutely love that gnoll

/r/ing gnoll and kobold rubbing agianst each other clits

yeah man not bad.

that's fucking retarded because khal can draw pro quality on his own

wolf paradox explained; similar to 'coastline paradox"

youtu.be/qhDDB1-ewt4

It's already been confirmed Jack is Vorefag, he's just trolling.

>pro quality
>kahl
i guess to you anything's picasso

in a bit. gotta shower and do stuff
now there needs to be a name.

give me more direction i'll inch the quality towards a more acceptable delivery. each pointer adds a little bit

Art style looks familiar.

i never said i wasn't retarded or something in my defense. but i'm fairly sure khal's in the top 5% of drawpeeps. but to be fair that's like being wealthy in haiti maybe...

i can't remember who did it. it's too bad cause i want to know if it was finished or not.

Requesting a high quality short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

okay fuck it

this idea is taken from a sort of shitty sci fi universe ive been thinking up for a while

My idea for these people in the cat cloaks is that they are members of a sort of cult. They believe that individuality is a curse put upon them and strive to get rid of it in whatever ways they can.

they worship a creature that evolved from a cat that is similar but is able to use straight up mind control.

since this gets rid of a persons individuality they look at this as if it was a lesser form of their gods powers.

Basically its a group of crazy cat people that worship the idea of a hive mind

>in the top 5% of drawpeeps
>top 5%
>top
he's in the bottom 5%

That's Enigma.
I was trying to figure it out myself yesterday but I was on my phone then. I couldn't quite see the image clearly.

You could call her Aketa

I AM THE MANIAC?!

Oh right. Haven't seen him in ages.

75%.
Trying to be unbiased as I can with him. He's popular, he damn well draws requests and even colors them. Maybe not all there in skill, however.

but did he ever finish it?

requesting a pony dragon hybrid

I don't think so, but I can't doubt that all the way. I wouldn't have saved it if he did, though.

so i'm like negative a thousand? :-(

that's actually super cool. i kinda wanted like what pose/proportions and colors you might have wanted tho. was super fun byesies

>negative a thousand
That would be me. You're more like stuck in placement matches.

>that's actually super cool. i kinda wanted like what pose/proportions and colors you might have wanted tho. was super fun byesies

yeah encase you cant tell im hardly an artist,but thanks anyway.

for the record tho, and pose would be fine and im thinking colour should be dictated by rank in the cult, but always correspond to a cats coat color.

this isn't tumblr you whore

no. just no.

draw my bee

draw something good

requesting schizophrenia. maybe something in the don't hug me i'm scared style.

get a haircut hippie

Heya friendos how is it going taking requestos

Requesting this Sphinx with a black cocktail dress

Please make this furfag eat a banana sensually, or a popsicle.

What's the deal with furries and always having gross art?

they can't draw humans so they draw "animals"

What's a good program to draw with using a wacom tablet?

draw an extra floofy boi

draw a thicc dude (not a trap tho)

Pic made me kek for some reason

SHREK IS LOVE
SHREK IS LIFE