/MENA/

/MENA/

/MAGHREB/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ktvE2vfxSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YqbebpDHCnE
youtube.com/watch?v=8nX2n8UKbWA
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hazir
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck you all die soon

op is a faggot

What a great start to the thread :)

guys what are berber girls like? like ones that live in isolated villages in the mountains ? r they qt?

S O O N

"To your descendants I give this land, from the realm of the amerifats to the sparkling city of Jerusalem"-(Abdelaziz Bouteflika , 1960)

I can only speak for Kabyles.
The ones in cities are normies but the village ones are hardworking and wife material.

Thanks

Hello, Grizou

that girl is qt. thanks algeria

poseur faggots making threads before 400 posts

Looks pretty Russian.

yw.
You used to make threads right after bump limit.

well now i'm a grown up big boy that needs big boy threads

Aren't Russians whiter with blonde hair? or did Sup Forums meme me again.

what does /mena/ call mosquitoes
here we call it wachwecha

damn she's qt af

/MENA/ is for twinks and lil boipuccis.

Hitler literally did nothing wrong and Islam literally is the master religion

be my bf also everyone post hair

Namoosa in Aravim
adast in kavylin
>tfw no Kab gf

>Aren't Russians whiter with blonde hair
The skin color differs because of genes and sun tan. The hair are usualy brown, lots of blondes on the streets are dyeing their hair.

disgusting non-Aryan subhuman remove yourself

Reposting it

>jude skull structure

Ah ok then

post hair
i bet he is a jelly bald guy

>Not being from the chosen pee poles

i posted myself before, i'm a wh*te Aryan everyone was jelly

youtube.com/watch?v=6ktvE2vfxSQ

You guys seen The Wire?

>tfw no pure QT 3.14 traditional religious virgin Mongolian Muslima to slaughter kuffar with

One North African gf pls

>aryan
>post hitler pic
every one know hitler was a berber

>Sabina
>Vorgin
Doesn't she have a partner or something?

>its north african genetic appropriation hour again

fuck off turkroach lmao

Sabina is pure she said she doesn't have a boyfriend and has never been in a relationship on instagram and also on a Russian volleyball channel.

fuck off turkroach lmao

remove kepap xD

youtube.com/watch?v=YqbebpDHCnE

Bernie calls out the Arab Jew.

>american politicians pretend to not like saudi arabia while accepting bribes from them behind close doors to get votes

bernie is my hero, everyone who kills whitey is my ally and friend.

I question the conditions that gave birth to this image

wh*tey

May Allah forgive you for uttering that word

sprbskian keblab rehooving masterrrace

I am
thoroughly done with muslims good fucking night

Arab gf soon inshallah

Remove kuffar, how will the infidels ever recover?

>sleeping at 12:30 am
top pleb

>tfw no orientboo Arab gf

are you a bosniak?

Give SEA girl and I'll trade you an Arab one

No I'm ethnic German(bavaria), grandparents converted to Islam because it was superior

Sha7ateen sha7ateeen!!

Watching this Omar Al Mukhtar movie lads and I'm really starting to hate wh*tey, like even more so than normal.

How can they claim aggression when the past 100 years of the West vs MeNa it has generally always been defense on our part?

Ustasha is Catlick you dumb sand man.

reee wh*t*y

So islam fits your worldview, that's fine. But are you a monotheist? Do you truly believe in the abrahamic god?

arabs are cucks

>wh*tey tries to invade middle east for oil and because the jews tell them
>Muslims fight back
>m-muh toorism
Seriously wh*tey needs to die

""German"" I think you mean ""yids"" trying to avoid the ovens

Yes, not only am I biologically superior I am also superior in ideology now. Such knowledge has been blessed to us by Allah. Islamic Aryans are like gods amongst you beasts.

You're white too, why don't you volunteer by necking yourself

What's your stance on The Wire?

>mongolian
Just tell that to her face and watch her laughing at you like the shitty wh*te pig you are

I'm glad that an asshat like you moved to the US instead of staying Germany.

Turkics and Uygurens are Mongolians

post hand

first seasons are literally perfect.
last season isn't as good but still fun

Aryans are not wh*te, we're superior to wh*teys

based
in recent history i can't disagree but it hasn't always been like this. the past century has been nothing but failed opportunity after the other.

>muh 4chins morality :(
let the guy funpost in peace

You get dealt a shit hand because of some geo-political nonsense. You can't change that. How you respond to it, is yours. Do you make the situation worse or better? Do you punish a bunch of unrelated people? Do you become a murderous psychopath?

Allah is punishing the Arabs for betraying the Ottoman Caliph and siding with the eternal anglo

>I am also superior in ideology now

Kek'd

I'm sorry, but if you seriously believe in a god despite every attempt to prove his existence being a massive philosophical failure, I don't know what to tell you. What's worse is that you weren't born a muslim so you can't blame it on indoctrination. You're either dumb or willfully ignorant.

Just kidnap one XD but seriously some Kazakh poster claimed he made out with her in a night club

Other way around mongols are pseudo Turkic

It literally is the fault of British and French people(and Americans+Juden). Like when Gaddafi tried to institute a gold dinar to unite all of Africa those gaulic wh*tey savages attacked him, killed him and stole all his gold, like their did to the Fuhrer. People try to change it but wh*tey keeps attacking them.

Who said anything about hurting unrelated people my friend? We just want wh*tey to stay in their own borders, we didn't start this war.
>This meme again
The only Arab place that sided with Anglos was ironically Medina, every other Arab region remained with the Ottomans until the collapse.

>t a literal subhuman
If there isn't a God then Muhammad would be the God for even being able to think of these things and being 1000 years ahead of his time. Regardless the Quran has indisputable facts that are also intrinsic to nature. Of course superior Aryans like Hitler and Nietzsche would praise Islam. There is a reason many Germans converted to Islam during the 18th-20th century.

>Trusting The Eternal Russian News Network

youtube.com/watch?v=8nX2n8UKbWA
Bektob esmak ya habibi :3

>believing Sup Forums posters
>implying Sabina goes to nightclubs

wait he's a convert?

They're right though. It was even revealed in Shillary's wikileaks
news.vice.com/article/libyan-oil-gold-and-qaddafi-the-strange-email-sidney-blumenthal-sent-hillary-clinton-in-2011

Islam was literally spread through colonising and subjugating others for centuries and centuries.

The white man does it for a while, "wahhhhhh the white man be oppressen us".

Slavery, colonisation and brutal subjugation is your history, but you whine about the few centuries of European colonialism.

Do you even know any Ar*bs where you live ?

Top kek larper, you just committed shirk.

Grandparents were converts, although I became more religious as I read the works of my non-wh*te Germanic ancestors on being an ubermensch.

Source? I can at least prove my claims with black and white photos.

>are like
It's a metaphor, not literal. I.e we are to you, what Allah is to us.

MONA QUIT SPREADING EM FOR NAZIS AND RETURN TO THE OPEN PENIS OF YOUR PEOPLE AKA ASHKENAZI JEWISH NEETS

Hello ^^
Wish me luck for my exams. I'LL need it desu __ __

Islam spread simply because it was superior, in fact during the early Caliphates Muslims were still a minority in their own empire. It wouldn't be until the Islamic Golden Age that people would mass convert to Islam as did many philosophers, scientists and explorers since it promoted knowledge and manly values. When Islam expanded there were no colonies, each new province and region was equal to any other region, wealth went back and forth throughout the empire and benefited everyone. Where as Euros(British and French """"people"""") took resources from other nations back to their home capital and used it to build just that area, and when they were done taking everything they left and even intentionally destroyed it like the French did in Africa during the 1950s because they were getting tons of revolts.

Tfw Mona wants to be BLEACHED

ONLY IF YOU WISH ME FUCK FOR OUR IMMINENT MEETING IRL

What are you on about let me get you one fact straight why did the Coptic Christians support the rashidun Muslims over the byzantine Christians? Muslims dindu nuffin while you snowniggers have been doing it since the dawn of time.

I won't say definitively god exists but I know one thing if god was Jesus he would never allow for this to happen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Yarmouk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Hazir

>hate wh*tey
Just compare how Italians treat their enemies, and how these apes in Syria do. Who's the closest to Umar Almokhtar ? Who would he side with ?
>defense on our part
whose part, Sauds ? Qataris ? AlQaida ?

so shirk.

“Mona, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul (^﹏^). Mo-na: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. mo. na. aa (╯°□°)╯. She was mo, plain mo, in the morning, standing fiver feet eight in one sock (゚∩´﹏`∩゚)゚. She was momo in slacks. She was mimi at school. She was mo2mo2 on the dotted line ╰(°□°)╯. But in my arms she was always mona (≖‿≖ԅ).

DOESNT SHE KNOW ITS A CRIME IN BOTH THE REICH AND JUDAISM?

TSK TSK GIRLS THESE DAYS

>Deus Allah
Shouldn't it be Allah Vult ?