More of this

I would lick his butthole tbh

The fuck am i looking at?

Good morning folks

"oh wow that's a big dick daddy"

:D

Transman or lesbian, same shit.

Jewish rapist

10/10 on something premiere Bollywood shit.

trap, show feminine penis

this

that is for my future husband's eyes only

Nigger. Kys mentally ill tranny.

Hahaha you think any of these tranny chasers are going to marry your mentally ill ass....kek. No, just no. You will sucide by 30.

You’re female, show us you tits?

:) I hope you can be a better person one day.

But I can’t get any better, unlike you I accept and love myself.

>Letting people know I went to b today.
Lmao fuck that.

top kek

nice chain you faggot

little bitch boy

Nice chains nigga, you look like you’ve seen some shit.

>unlike you I accept and love myself
you definitely sound very secure about that
To be honest, I've been much happier about myself since beginning to transition. I spent my whole life hating every single aspect of my voice and appearance, and I don't have to feel that way any more. Even if I don't pass perfectly, and I have to deal with people like you, I'm happy. The first month or two on HRT was like night and day for my mental health.

thanks guys, it helps keep the gay locked away inside me

good as it's going to get.

Thing is, 99.9% of trannies don’t pass and look more odd as they age. You’re basically choosing a life of exile, because no one normal will ever accept you. You relationships will be reduced to fetishists and fat green haired SJWs. Once you she, those will go away to, because you will look even more bizarre.

Gook

I know I should shave

im fine with raceplay.

Are you a nigger or moslem?

Also ever been fucked in that stretched out earlobe. I’d like to stick my dick in it.

How many dolphins have you consumed...honestly?

Sup, bitches

Sure, can we be friends?

how do you get ur hair like that?

I've never ate dolphin before.
I have nothing against trying it though.

I'm a monkey HUE

Is your dick really that small?? dude, I feel sorry for you

btw, do i look like a boy or a girl?

not so much a face, but its all i got on my new hard drive

Eh, the thing about aging trannies is a meme. 99% of the time you see someone bring that up it'll be paired with people who didn't actually start HRT until they were like 30-40. At that point, you'll definitely look pretty strange, unfortunately. But you will not age as a man if you're on female hormones. I don't think I can make you believe me, but if you're curious, you should check out the people in the /femgen/ threads on lgbt. They don't identify as women but they used hormones in combination with certain drugs that prevent things like breast growth and testicle atrophy to attain a more youthful, feminine appearance, and to age better.

I understand that the decision I made to transition alienates me from a lot of society. It's sad that that's how things are, but it is the reality of my situation. But, it was either that or continue living my awful, depressing life as male and kill myself much earlier than 30. Transitioning is absolutely not something I or most everyone else would choose unless they truly had no other options, and in the case of anyone who is really dealing with gender dysphoria, antipsychotics, therapy, testosterone, lifestyle changes, whatever, won't make you happy living as male, or make the "trans" feelings go away. Attempting to be more masculine before giving in and not repressing anymore is actually a pretty common trope among MtFs. i did the same. before I realized I truly could not be happy living as male I grew my facial hair out and started hitting the gym. it didn't work.

you're incorrect about relationships being reduced to fetishes. it's true that there's a lot of chasers out there that will use and abuse trans chicks and never actually love or respect them, but there are still people who will be able to love you for who you are. though, again, this isn't something i think i can convince you of.

i really hope i can make you come away from this conversation hating people like me even a little less.

Fuck if i care id fuck you either way

this better be in the next GTA update

I guess that's a compliment.

Let’s see that full face. Asians are androgynous.

Fag hair.you look like you smell of ass. The kind of swamp ass that one has after a long day of walking in the city during the summer.

I have far too much anxiety to do that.
Sorry user.
Anyway, spoiler. I'm intersex

I think you're pretty user :>

that's cool as fuck

thank you! i think you are too! you have striking eyes.

Thanks user.
most people seem to hate me for it.

are you that doxxer girl?

what's it to you?

fuck those people, that's stupid. i've honestly never actually met anyone who's intersex or seem them post online, but just the idea that you exist makes me autistically happy/fascinated. sorry if that's dehumanizing, I don't mean it to be, I just think your being is cool and interesting.

>trap
>bulging Adam's apple
>He-Man jawbone
>thin, overextended hair

That's not a trap, that's a multiple baited L-Formation point area destruction ambush with spider holes and several central kill zones.

I have debated trannies before. You will lose your hair like a male and age like a male. It doesn’t matter when a trannies decides to transition. Whether it be 19-40. They have both still gone through a male puberty. The affects of testosterone are irreversible. Hrt and t blockers reduce male pattern balding, they do NOT stop it completely.

He thing is, you will probably kill yourself anyway, because nearly half of trannies do it after transition. There has got to be a better way and unfortunately now that big pharma has the trans craze thing and making money, trannies like you won’t get the help you need.

They don’t love them though, they fetishize them. Fags like men, dykes let women and heterosexual men like females. The rest are men who fetishize trannies, most of who want to cut their dick off, thereby removing the very thing the fag fetishist like. They thing straight men will want them, they don’t.

I guess my feelings are the same. You’re making a huge mistake not getting yourself together. Trannies lead hard lives by choice, I wish I could convince you trying, with little success as chromosomes can’t be changed, to change your sex isn’t something that can be done.

It's fine, better than the alternative.

Then show your Dicgina and chromosome test.

I think you look like a tranny using a shitty filter thinking it’s helping.

The look yo give before you take someone’s wallet.

just curious, wasn't expecting to see you

im ais

didn't expect anyone to notice me, this makes it even less likely now.

Cool

what do you mean? makes what less likely?

R8 m8

to post my full face.

Howdy partner, eat my ass

I'd look better with a bag over my head

School shooter mugshot

>You will lose your hair like a male
male pattern baldness caused by DHT is prevented through anti androgens, which is half of what makes up HRT. They absolutely do stop MPB caused by DHT. Hair thinning somewhat is natural for both men and women, but MtFs will not bald as a consequence of DHT related MPB. It can be stopped completely unless you have other health issues.
>It doesn’t matter when a trannies decides to transition. Whether it be 19-40. They have both still gone through a male puberty
Patently false. Early transitioners (16-19 if we're discounting people still going through puberty, which we should, I don't support kids transitioning) are still experiencing bone development. Puberty has already occurred but you can still develop feminine hips and shoulder muscles if you start HRT soon enough.

The rate at which trans people commit suicide goes down every year as it becomes more socially acceptable. The rate at which trans people who's families support them commit suicide is significantly lower. Even if I do end up committing suicide, which I won't, because I'm actually looking forward to the future for once in my life, I will still have made the correct decision in transitioning. If I am to die by suicide, all transitioning will have done was delay the inevitable, not see to it that I actually do. Like I said, it was either live as male and kill myself before too long or transition and have a shot at happiness. And I absolutely made the right choice, and I'm happy for the first time in years.
You're wrong about relationships. I don't know what to tell you. I've had fulfilling relationships as a trans chick already. You haven't made an argument here, so I have nothing to respond to, and I know nothing I say can convince you. There are absolutely straight men who are knowingly in relationships with trans women.

I don't experience dysphoria about my chromosomes.

Do you want to continue this conversation?

Gaytats/10

you probably did something terrible to your ears, looks like they are trying to escape from you

Thanks man

Kek yea my whole family has big ears, oh well

Piss off with this. You weren't going to in the first place.

You look good

What are you mad about, chill dude.

jokes aside, you look like a chill guy

i want your dick in my mouth

So that’s what an edgy fucboi looks like.

Ehh

ME

O_O woah lemme buy you dinner first

Show penis

Your dick is what's for dinner

Ah thanks user, I’d say I’m a pretty down to earth dude

No why?

You remind me of Nathan Kress somehow