So, she studied philosophy in college but is having an existential crisis? How ridiculous...

So, she studied philosophy in college but is having an existential crisis? How ridiculous, people think this is interesting

So was her husband cheating on her?

Studying philosophy in college is a GREAT reason to have an existential crisis.

It's like you've never been to college. People study shit to get answers, usually about themselves.

Every psych major is trying to figure what's wrong with them or someone they know.

What are you implying? That doing some philosophy classes means you can never be upset at your place in life?

Hang yourself iFaggot

i purposely name my files image.jpg or png just to piss people off

philosophy not psychology

Wow you're missing the point.

No, he loved her very much. He was just completely blind to her emotional needs and didn't understand that she was becoming increasingly lonely.

point is you got the two mixed up

You are a dumb fucking dude

i dont follow?

she was having marital problems not an existential crisis

You mean she was just being female.

people dont study philopshy in college to find out whats wrong with them, you said psychology which isnt the same thing

you brought up psychology first

but what about his needs? why do men always have to worry about their needs.

because they're suppose to be the provider

>couldn't just talk it out
>imma cheat on him

So, she got partial-nudes of herself leaked and had the guy put in jail for it but then did full nudity in a movie? How ridiculous, people think this is ok

yes.

she never slept with bob, bob slept with the lounge singer, all he did was talk to her and hang out

They kissed.

he kissed her cheek afterwards like you would your daughter it was a sign of admiration and respect not romance

Dude they have a long lips-to-lips kiss moment at the end.

muh consent

i know that i mentioned it

There is a huge difference you buffoon

But his needs were being fulfilled? He wasn't asking anything more of her and was clearly having fun with his career. He was just oblivious to the fact that she wasn't happy.

The more a philosopher tries to understand, the less they know.

bad philosophy

philosophy student here

first: Philosophie and Psychologie have intersections

second: maybe the major topic in philosophy is the question "what is a human being?". Especially since all your thinking,feeling, perception is a human one we cant excel.