How does /b feel about Mexican girls?

How does /b feel about Mexican girls?

Smells funny.

3rd ugliest women on the planet, right after asians and niggers

They're gr8

mas?

saw this video posted somewhere, anyone got the link?

I'm kinda on the fence

thats a guy fuck off faget

>Cletus
I wouldn't bet on your inbred family being a bunch of lookers

every single one of you faggots would fuck a mexican given the chance. you faggots fap to bestiality, and log threads as is

Dallas whore. Just post the set already. She's a nigger lover.

but user, your kinds isn't even close to an animal nor anything as pleasant as shit.

Most of them look white, and at most Southern Italian.

What the fuck is the difference.

Castizas or more white, other than that no thanks

Pretty good fucks.

Fuck yeah! Moar!

I think they're beautiful tbh

Stinky

o goody i cant wait to finally be alone.

This bitch never puts my groceries in bags at el rancho

Dump all of the el rancho whore kek

I c wat u did there

logofshit.com

You know her?

Last one. Sorry bros.

Me encanta

The el rancho calendar in the back. Lmao.

Any info on elrancho whore?

Not the same chick, but one a saved from a diff thread.

Being mexican, I know that Mexican girls are just the worst.
Money-driven, bratty, and big into gossip/shit-talking. All of these things are baked into how they are raised, and it's fucking infuriating.
No thanks.

>tfw she's fat in all the right places

HNNNNNNG

Weird. It says (You) at the end of your post. As if i posted what you said.

And no, just that shes from the DFW area.

neat

You forgot one

Scratch that. The cough medicine is strong.

Sauce?

/thread

I didnt have that one. Thanks tho.

Fuck Yeah!

As a non Mexican, why are they raised like that, do they just get it from their mothers?

jokes on you, i married my mother and I fuck my daughter/sister on the side

Yes please they are amazing

like any other girl
if they hot they good
if they ugly they not so good

Who doesn't like to fuck Mexican girls?

Payasita Pixxi From Guadalajara
FUCK YEAH

Nope.
Hell No.

There is never just 1 mexican girl. Never.
Mexican girls come with 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 15 cousins, 30 nieces and nephews, papi, momi, and a shit-load of other people.

Mexican = group

God damn user, would destroy.

Don't expect them to raise to any occasion, you have to hold their hand through everything. Rarely self reliant/independent to make their own decisions

It's a cultural thing; love is literally tied to money due to the extent of poverty in Mexico, being able to provide is more ideal than any other trait you can really think of, that's where the greedy nature comes in. Granted that's not just it, women are generally treated like little princesses, and it's not necessarily a bad thing, but many mexican parents can't measure out when they need to stop spoiling their little girl and they end up terribly fucking bratty like 70% of the time. The gossiping and shit -talking comes from the fact that mexican women are raised in an even worse "every other woman is competition" and a combination of the last two. This one drives me up a fucking wall the worst, loyalty is relative to how much use they can get out of you. I only realize it's so fucking bad because I was born state-side, and raised in America, so going back to the "homeland" to visit family always pisses me off with just how terrible as people the women in my family are. These traits get passed down from mother to daughter because from the mother's perspective it worked out, after all she got married, her husband is providing for her. and she has children, why change it.

Problem is mitigated when the girl is a 2nd or 3rd gen American, same thing for all the problems with Asians.

Live in a western country, and just fuck the ones that are already white-washed.

Why even bother with homeland ones?

>The gossiping and shit -talking comes from the fact that mexican women are raised in an even worse "every other woman is competition"
*mindset
Forgot that word there.

Oh yeah, no question, but by then you have the ones that don't speak spanish or really qualify as mexican outside of blood ties.
Like, I look white as fuck, but I'm more mexican than some other "mexicans" I know. They know absolutely nothing about what life is like in Mexico, it bugs me. But if you have ones that do know spanish, then you have a clear indicator that she was still probably raised the same way. Fucking sucks.

I think the question in OP was more about a physical nature, but I could be mistaken.

Also if you're 3rd gen or something, I think it's fine losing connection with homeland and making your current country home.

I'm white AF but I don't know dick about Ireland or Germany the way natives do, and I'd have to go massively out of my way to get that knowledge that benefits me in no way.