Lmao American Politcians

What did he mean by this?

>boxing
>sport

Jesus fucking Christ these reporter would exhumate a whole cemetery if you let them just to find dirt on Trump.

Not an argument.

Kill yourself, bernout.

The top tweet was 6 months ago. No less, he said heroes (plural). Also, Muhammad Ali was a faggot

Yes it this, this is complete bullshit that has nothing to do with anything political

>Donald Trump ignores Ali's death
>Twitter erupts into him being islamaphobic and mean
>Donald Trump tweets something about Ali's death
>It's not good enough
Damned if you do etc etc

>post yfw Sup Forums got btfo and keeps their 16 yr old mouths shut when they see this thread

Ali stopped being relevant over 20 years ago

All he asked is what sport and who?

Let me guess, your a faggot who reads that as "gas all mexicans"

>you still trust anything coming from this guy
>i stand for/care about all these things
>except when i dont
>political rhetoric

Not an argument.

wow really made me think

>Sup Forums autism
>competing

>post yfw he only read the first half of the image desu senpai

not an argument

>NOI
>muslim

i believe thats what they call an ad hominem, as in, youre a gigantic faggot

Oh great so Dump is now a moron who's too stupid to use Wikipedia and look up people like Kareem Abdul Jabbar or Shaquille O Neal.

>if you don't like Trump you are obviously a Bernie Panders or Shillary supporter
What did he mean by this?

Was Ali a Nation of Islam Muslim? They're not real Muslims.

Nation of Islam but he left and became Sunni just like Malcolm X

as in you're gigantic penis

ftfy

>yfw you realize neither is ISIS

muslims are our sports heroes

such as muhammed ali, and..

Maybe I've just become completely inured to media whining, but what exactly is the "outrage" here? They've become so pedantic that I can't even see what they're apparently offended about

I don't think the first tweet in pic related was Trump's best moment but not his worst either. He's pointing out something of an inconsistency in Obama's anti-generalization rhetoric and #NOTALLCHIMPS agenda. Would it be okay for trump to say "Blacks are our sports heroes" I don't think the media would let him get away with that, but that's a different story.

One is implying all muslims the other is specifically Ali. Can't you fucking read?

One sports hero that converted to islam and changed from cassius clay to muhammad ali..

Obama implying muslim sports stars all over the place in the US. Like he claims muslims are massive inventors etc. like ahmed the clock kid etc.

Apparently finding 1 guy in 300 million people is somehow surprising?

>one muslim sports hero
>muslims are our sports heroes
>not: one of our sports heroes is a muslim

all you retards literally have to do is type in muslim american athletes and be booty-blasted

>a is b
>b is c
>therefor a is c

>failing basic logic traps
Holy shit liberals are retarded

Abu Jahar is great athlete.

He meant that Obama uses weasel words to bend the truth.
Like when he said right wing news sources were making white ppl angry a day after Maniac Sankar was reported to be a 6ft tall white man.

>muhammad ali
Individual
>muslims
A group of people

It's as if we had one chink living here being good at basketball and while this single person is good that doesn't mean that Chinese people are our "Sports heroes"
I bet people in the use would be able to name MAX 3 muslim people that do sports there.

He means to poo in the loo, pajeet.

He was a Muslim convert, not a typical ethnic Muslim. I think the press knows what they are doing too

Does ISIS read a different Koran than moderate Muslims?

Nobody seems to be mentioning the easiest refutation of this stupidity. Trump never said Ali was "our sports hero" just that he would be missed.

He was never my sports hero and I'm not really bothered by his death so Obama was still wrong.

>Nation of Islam
>Muslim

Top kek.

He means that obama said muslims as in all sports heroes are muslim when its not at all true.. Ali converted to dodge the draft

wall got 10 ft taller

moderate muslims are more likely to read a translation rather than the prper arabic anf thus get an impure meaning polluted by the bias of the translator's belief