youtu.be/bCRnPnL1-3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>last won the league with Roma in 2001
>never won the CL
>literally his whole playing career with a shit fucking team

why. he's a fool

>literally everyone in the fucking stadium is crying

>loyalty is nothing
Flag checks out. He should have just moved to a better franchise right?

it's a job, friend.

why would he not move to a bigger club? what is loyalty when it doesn't give you the money and glory? he could have been a legend elsewhere.

xavi hernandez, won everything with club and country, one team man, captain, and says goodbye winning a treble

totti is a faggot compared to him

he lives with his mom though lmfao

>le short passing version of pirlo

>what is loyalty when it doesn't give you the money and glory?
Most american comment ever. It's his childhood club you bell end.

>one team man
>literally went and played for another team

t. man u customer

>dem commieblox
Or are they called Francoblocks?

Italians are fucking pathetic

Urban grids are cancer

Bit melodramatic tbqhwy.

he is literally playing for another team rn

OH THE FANFARE
OH THE PASSION
OH THE GLAMOUR
OH THE LATENT HOMOSEXUALITY

stop being a massive customer faggot

>Totti is handed a microphone
>the entire stadium falls silent within 5 seconds
incredible

you have either never seen a commieblock or have never been to barcelona

being an amerifat the correct answer is both

Can't blame him, he's used to cities with half the buildings being demolished and roads not functional. After all why pay taxes, gotta have freedom. Americans are so stupid that they think Trump is an intelligent and charismatic leader.

>city literally from b.c.
>Franco

Die in a fire ameribro

>Totti

More like milked alotti of money out of roma and wasn't very good

>no maradona
sp cleary dont know anything about the sport....
youtube.com/watch?v=MQRkz0M4FSc

Its a bit overdramtic tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Dvw2HhVyc

>When Totti stays it's because of loyalty
>When Messi stays he's a systembaby

youtube.com/watch?v=zCUzi7Z9IKA

>a fucking dildo

i literally cried to this
youtube.com/watch?v=JtnIYTZ3ai8

>When messi steps on the field(for barça) everyone shuts the fuck up

that was beautiful mane

>xavi is playing and coaching in qatar for millions
>one of the most corrupt nations in the world

Xavi is fucking scum.

>doesn't give you the money

Totti was on a fucking huge contract at Roma. 100k + per week.

Never liked him as a person but it's literally the last piece of my childhood fading away, all those arguments with dumb romanisti about Baggio, Del Piero and Totti etc. Etc. all in the past.
I literally felt chills down my spine watching that, I know realize I'm in my early thirties.

Yondu's death and his Ravenger funeral

Italy ain't got good trequartistas no more

Football is just bunch of roided sprinters who had 3-4 good seasons tops running down the wing and cutting in

>Won the WC
>should've won it in 02 too

youtube.com/watch?v=FzLpm7mM-HY

I'm so sorry

Montero just ruined River Plate's chances

>why. he's a fool

It's not about the trophies, it's not about the numbers of goals or assists. It's about representing the fans, and Totti has always been the fans' representative in the pitch and dressing room. It's about the passion, grit, dedication, and also most importantly, spite.

People don't talk about spite because it is a negative feeling, but football fans and football rivalries is as much about passion and love as it is about spite. Totti is a spiteful motherfucker who sweats and bleeds for the club, he's doing what an average Roma fans would do, including kicking Balotelli from behind and taking a selfie after scoring goal against Lazio.

tldr; he's so beloved because he's /ourguy/

>02 Italy
>good

eh, I'll say this, they deserved better than being eliminated by South Korea, but that's it.

From the pitch

>his last words to the fans as a Roma player are simply "I love you"

;_;

#respect

as soon as I saw it said 23 minutes long, I said I wasnt going to watch it

I didnt miss a minute, that was glorious

>Muh childhood

Literally. Grow up.

>le do nothing but stay at one club his entire career man

Lou Gehrig, since everyone knew he was going to die within the next year or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=nNLKPaThYkE

There will never be a more emotional goodbye than Totti, because there isn't and there will never be anymore a player greater than Totti that prefer "sacrifice" his carrier playing with the team that he loves rather than gain more money and winning trophies in other teams

It's easier when you play for Barça to stay there for your entire life, winning the Liga or the Champions League almost every year.

And Totti had the chance to go to AC Milan or Real Madrid, he coul've won way more, but it wouldn't have been the same.

When you play for the team you love and for the people you love like Francesco Totti did, you feel happier even to win the lowest cup with Roma than Champions League with Real Madrid.

That's the greatness of Totti, rather than being the second scorer of all time in Serie A playing as number 10 with the "assist" as trademark.

This, I mean, come on.

>00:00:00
2 spooky

Xavi had the talent and the fortune to play for a top 5 club his entire career. Totti only had the talent too. Instead of opting for joining a top 5 team he stayed with his team.

The reason totti has a more emotional farewell is because Barcelona already had at least 4 players of the Xavi calibre and will have many more as talented and more than likely many more as loyal (loyalty to the best isn't hard) in the future. Roma fans, meanwhile, know they will likely never have a player as good as totti again

>not wanting sandniggers to pay you while you make yourself look like Messi playing against any female team AND still have the time to train your coaching skills
He's a fucking genius
youtube.com/watch?v=Zg9izBbMYDQ

Will Roma retire the number 10 like Napoli did for Maradona?

I doubt it. I remember Totti saying something about how he grew up admiring the #10 of Roma when he was a kid and dreamed of wearing that when he grew up. Doesn't want to take that dream away from anyone.

#respect

>playing on stadiums build by literal slaves dying from the heat

They cried because Totti didn't win the league a single time since 9/11.

youtu.be/bCRnPnL1-3I

Celtic are from a shit league but suck these feels up and give this man your love.

You're making us look bad, faggot.

>NAME A MORE EMOTIONAL GOODBYE

Van Basten

>Ruins it all by playing in Quatar

Lost respect

don't talk about respect when half your country is begging and pick pocketing in spain

at least xavi can earn his own money in a foreign country without being a pest to locals

>that crowd

my sides

>people actually go to football games in fucking qatar
what the fugg