Wtf i hate star wars now

Wtf i hate star wars now

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_now_2016-11-11 11:47:08_ehayden&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good thing I didn't plan on paying to see this.

learn how to url. that's the most offensive and politically troubling part of this post.

>As if to cement the connection, both Weitz and Whitta have changed their Twitter avatars to an image of the Rebel insignia with a safety pin through it, a reference to the symbol of solidarity with persecuted minorities that has gained currency in the U.S. following the election.

I have literally never heard of this before.

What the fuck do safety-pin have to do with Trump protesters?

Is it because Trump-protesters are all diaper-wearing babies?

always knew those hollywood writers had to be literally retards.

Rebel scum gonna be scummy

No surprise there

That'll show him! This is only slightly less pathetic than those nerds comparing Trump to Voldemort and GoT characters.

>persecuted minorities

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

These people are so fucking delusional.

Thank God they'll be butthurt for the next 8 years. Maybe that'll be long enough for them to establish a connection with reality.

SAVAGE

also, the empire always seemed to be what the rest of the world thinks of america, so it's kinda appropriate.

It's funny how these assholes are always like "it's 2016, stop persecuting minorities", and the truth is that they're half right, however the thing is that in 2016 no one is really being persecuted unless they're criminals (a lot of which happen to be minorities)

t.minority

>diaper
There not the ones bitching about the results of election.

I was on the edge whether to go to movies to see another Disney cashgrab that rides on the legacy of Star Wars, now I'm convinced that I should not.

thanks for sharing

D A N K

>Trump protesters
>not bitching about the results of the election
Hue

>anything disney corporation does
>subtle

>I have literally never heard of this before.

because they are making it up as they go along. You know, the whole "right side of history" thing.

why does everything have to involve politics now? fucking sick of this shit being pushed everywhere

This movie will make one billion and will show to drumpfkins who rules this country.

Star Wars is for annoying children, Star Trek is for thinking adults.

>Protesting Trump in that way when he was literally the Rebellion to Hillary's Empire
This is how stupid liberals are.

This is why I voted Trump.

Jews?

>>>/reddit/

disney is sooooo based *__*

>Trump-protesters
>not bitching about the results of the election

What?

>mfw they reshoot the Darth Vader scenes to make him look like evil racist Trump

Man I thought trump winning would actually show these people that their left wing politics suck and that they would go back to classical liberalism. When will these idiots realize they're going to keep making things worse

This is literally the first time I've heard of the safety pin thing as well. And it was through fucking star wars.

Discovery will have an anti-Trump episode guaranteed.

>Liberal Jews make a movie that makes some shekels off of nu-males
>Trump wins the election and will now rule the fucking country for 4 years, and probably 8

So who really won a bigger victory in the end?

Serious question

Are any of the "good guys" in Star Wars even popular?

People like Han Solo and I guess R2D2 but the whole trilogy was "The Darth Vader show", the prequels made Maul and even Sidious iconic, and everything I've seen or heard regarding TFA has been about Kylo

It's actually like the anti-Marvel where nobody gives a shiy about any villain bar Loki

My money's on them making President Trump the point of divergence for the mirror universe

these people always double down on their stupid bullshit.

Yeah even little kids love the shit out of Darth Vader and Stormtroopers

Its harder for kids (or adult men) to run around wearing Luke Skywalker masks. Doesn't look half as cool as wearing a black robot samurai helmet or a drab military green bounty hunter outfit.

Back in my day people used to stick safety pins through their noses and nipples and shit.

Most retarded fandom thread? Most retarded fandom thread.

It's funny how liberals think Trump is bad when he probably won't even be half as bad as Nixon or Bush Jr.

>Let's get political with our movie: it worked great for Ghostbusters!

it's a user tries to btfo someone and just embarasses himself episode

fucking hell

Dubya came in under similar circumstances to Trump. Silver spoon brat. No popular vote mandate. VP actually ran the country. Ended up fucking up so badly the USA picked an unknown black guy for the next eight years.

Trump is another Republican silver spoon brat who knows nothing about politics, did not get a popular vote mandate, and will definitely have his VP running the show.

Once everything goes to hell you can enjoy President Will Smith or Kanye West for eight years. Provided the country still exists after Donald is through with it.

>lets insult 10s of millions people by calling them bad guys before we release our film

good strategy.

Reminder that the Shat is based and Dukat did nothing wrong

Dear America.

What's done i done and nobody cares anymore.

Yours truly, the rest of the world.

P.S: We need money.

I'm a Hispanic, and it irritates me how these people treat me and my kind like endangered animals. Stop trying to think and speak for me.

>endangered animals

you pretty much are though

How?

Clearly you've been made a puppet of the white man, time for you to get woke and see the strings.

White people are actually the only race endangered. About 10% of the population and growing smaller.

Based Shatner.
>pro Trump
>visits Sup Forums
>best captain

>Trump is another Republican silver spoon brat
Worked fifty years building a tremendous company. I don't know anyone but the deranged who'd accuse him of being a lazy trust fund kid coasting by on their surname like the Clinton or Bush family.
>who knows nothing about politics
Knew enough to win a highly-contentious primary race in addition to besting a woman with a well-polished political machine and the entire media behind her. His "knows nothing about politics" allowed him to seize states which have been reliably Democratic for decades.

People like you are just so fucking retarded I hope everything you say about Trump comes true - I hope he's a secret fascist that puts you all in camps because you're too fucking retarded to think for yourselves.

You're really fucking opressed mate just admit it.

White trash don't watch Star Wars, so it's not like they're losing anybody.

>spawn like blowflies
>endangered

>His VP will run things

I think the White House might have other masters

dont you know minorities and gays and woemn are being raped and murdered on a MINUTELY basis in Trump's America???!!!

When I think of safety pins I think of baby diapers. What awful, if appropriate, branding.

>tfw getting wiped out by endangered animals

>Far right
Obama's America everyone! Riots! Drug dealers! Crime waves!

>Far left
Trump's America everyone! Lynching! Minority oppression! KKK! Slavery legalized!

Well, the audience for star wars is diaper changers

I like Han and Luke
Fuck the Rebels though terrorist mother fuckers.

i click on it and it opens up the page
what more do you want you retard

ITT: Triggered trumptards

Truly the Star Wars EU is something to behold

>the salt tsunami continues

what a fucking time to be alive

Hopefully Rogue One will flop harder than Garbagebusters

OOOOOOOOOH

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Its a movie made for the chinese market, it will make a lot.

Star Wars is trash and has always been
anyone that likes it should kill themselves

Nvm, I read that as Michael Phelps

nuke the Chinese

>#bantz

I don't get it
why scare of potential viewers with political protest?

Hopefully when Trump gives Japan their military back they'll finish what they started decades ago

Because shitlords don't even deserve to watch Star Wars

That's pretty good banter, I'll admit.

>persecuted minorities
like this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A

also am I the only one that reads stuff like this and things "so you wanna have Trump have a 8 year long run?"

turn on your tv

there are violent riots in almost every big liberal city right now

This nigga got jokes!

joke is on them. I wasn't going to watch that pc lgbt femen sjw dengerate leftie queer shit anyway after how atrocious TFA was.
In retrospect the prequel trilogy looks like 3 god damn masterpieces compared to this Disney JUDENSCHWEINE cancer.

>yfw all these normies that were memeing about being pro-Empire are all now going to switch to Rebels

>violent riots

It won't last long once Trump shuts that shit down no exceptions

He sure is. He gives 0 fucks

Yoda and Obi Wan are popular

>Please note that the Empire is a white supremacist (human) organization

I mean, he's not wrong. All the Empire officials shown in the OT were white and there were no aliens (other than Thrawn) in high positions in the Empire.

>retweeting prison planet
is he /ourguy/ ?

Lucas himself said he based the Empire on the Nazis

All of the rebels in the OT were white too

God, fuck this cucked, agenda-driven medium.

also hispanic, the word you're looking for is condescending, also experience the same shit

the only ones that give a shit and complain about these issues are white folks

Imagine anti-BLM death squads. I'd have a permanent raging erection if that happened.

sadly it never will

>all these people not understanding where 'stormtroopers' as a name come from
>all these people still wondering where all the black people were in Star Wars

which made me really dislike the new one for making the empire all diverse and inclusive

it just doesn´t fit theme wise

It's Torches Of Freedom all over again. I can't believe how easily corporations hijack political movements for free advertising. Guarantee you a bunch of normies will fall for this.

literally everybody makes this joke. even The Daily Show has called Trump "White ISIS" a few times.

I usually played only with my empire lego figures when I was a kid.
Having an army storm troopers take over small villages

never really bothered with Luke or Han to be honest