S/fur the ride continues

s/fur the ride continues.

how do you link it if its not in the thread, it just doesn't work

>ftfy

Copy paste

Yes, it does. You are very new, aren't you?

>tfw no big tiddy cheeta pulling her tight and sweaty shirt to expose her fat knockers to you

Wolves please? Lost my folder

I'm not new its just something ive never done before

>continued
Damn that means I missed some before

javascript:quote('761900740');

well I fucked up

Uh huh, sure you aren't. You literally just click the post to quote it, and cut and paste. Ctrl + X and ctrl + V. It's the easiest thing ever.

Nggh
More birds please

Sorry, can't do requests, my folder is too big and disorganized.

No.761900740
???

Not enough shark .. tsk

You don't highlight it. Just click the post number. Fucking hell, how can you even breathe on your own?

You always say that.

Go easy on him, not all of us are as experienced at these things

clicking the post number only works if you're in the same thread

if this doesn't work then I'll try adding an arrow

Nevermind Dash. He's retarded

I'm not good at computers or life, you don't have to remind me

Dude, 13 year olds have figured this shit out

stop hating me

Yep. This folder alone is 28k pics.

No, it doesn't. You click the post number, cut and paste. It works in any thread. You can even post across boards, like this I try to be patient, but I have very little tolerance for stupidity.

I don't hate you, I find this whole thing fucking hilarious

Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day

well I didn't know to cut and paste the post number and have it work on Sup Forums because ive never tried, usually I just click number and reply but I thing I got it now so you can stop hating and mocking me.
keep laughing at my stupidity, I'm used to it

I don't hate you, and sorry for mocking you. Just trying to help. Also lurk moar.

Please don't post cub. Make a new thread if you want, but none of us want to see it.

well the more people mock me the faster I just give up and stop trying, but failing at simple tasks and being hated is normal for me so its not a problem because I'm used to it.

yea I'm not a fan of cub either but it cant go anywhere else so I guess he has to post it here

Relax man, no need to get down on yourself. Failing at something is how your learn to do it. I like to think of fucking something up as a learning experience, as odd as it is coming from me. Can't learn without making a few mistakes, and believe me, I've probably made a lot more than you.

Uh, what about its own thread? Like with everything else that isn't general sfur. I personally like some of it, but I think feral should be in its own thread too because it's niche and not everyone wants to see it.