You're tasked with creating a noveltystalgia comedy directed at the high point of my childhood. Between 98 and 2002...

You're tasked with creating a noveltystalgia comedy directed at the high point of my childhood. Between 98 and 2002. You have a time machine that is preset to only travel from present day to any specific date between 1-1-98 and 12-31-03 with room for 4 and staying back in that wonderful period is not an option. Killing me on the last day of december in 03 is encouraged. The perfect movie still must be made. Select 3 stars who peaked and fell into obscurity inside the era. Here are some examples. Feel free to use anyone who fits the parameters though.

David Arquette, Sean William Scott, Ashton Kutcher, Breckin Meyer, DJ Qualls,
Jamie kennedy, Mathew Perry, Chriss Elliot, Luke Wilson, Steve Zahn, and Mathew Lillard. I miss that era so much you could come back with Martin Lawrence or Janeane Garofalo and I wouldn't even be angry.

Sorry.
98 and 2003*

this is complex as shit nigga. what are you expecting here?

Fuck i shiukdvhavecread the whole post

Take 3 of these stars and make synopsis for a movie. It doesn't really have to be for me. Anyone around the age of 25 aught to like whatever shit you come up with.

I'm sorry bro, what was the question again

if your 25 then you would have been 7 in 1998. so is this a movie for kids or nostalgic teen years? cus I already got plenty of teen movies. its even got two of your dudes in it.

I have to say this has been one of the most difficult studio pitches I've ever been involved in.

Dumbass. Im 28 and I was 8 in 98

I set the time machine to 6/1/01 and over the course of around 90 days, direct a two hour black comedy starring Matthew Lillard, Oliver Platt and Chris Owen (The Sherminator from American Pie). Working title: "Generation Why." It takes place at a private liberal arts college in southern California. Lillard plays a smart ass college senior who gets stoned and plays pranks on people. Owen plays his sidekick, a computer nerd obsessed with Diablo 2 who sometimes plays stoned games of Magic: The Gathering with Lillard and gives him ideas for pranking the sorority houses on campus. Platt plays the uptight college dean who is lives a double life as a hard drinking S&M fetishist. Along the way, Lillard meets a qt 3.14 pre law major played by Robin Tunney, who inspires him to grow up and apply to business school after graduating.

Soundtrack by Eve 6, Disturbed, Sister Hazel and 311

I'm 27, but 25 seemed like a good cut off for people who got to enjoy this brief comedy renaissance.

is this Beavis and Butthead as these Columbine Shooters?

Okay so 9/11 but with all the footage from 01/01/2001 through 09/11/2001

I was hoping for something more like evolution, or ready to rumble. The one kind of movie they made from every possible angle was end of highschool beginning of college movies, but... GOD that was good!

No it's the columbine shooters as beavis and butthead.

Three Actors:
>Tom Green
>Pauly Shore
>Andy Dick

The Date:
>November 12th, 2000

The Title:
>Take 'Em to the Cleaners

The Plot:
>Three stoner buddies who work as janitors at the World Trade Center concoct a scheme to rob a bank on one of the floors by crashing a home-made aircraft through the windows and escaping. Hilarity ensues.

The Release Date:
>September 10th, 2001

>Also I kill 13 year old OP in 2003

Place some obscure actors from the years surrounding the millennium into it. Then, yes.

kek

>98 and 2002.
goddamnit op, thats sad. you grew up during a time of pure mediocrity. shit music, shit movies, shit video games, boring and shit computers, zero culture worth remembering, fuck.. what was good about growing up in that time period again? oh i know what was: NOTHING. things have just gotten WORSE! hahahah.

fuck me. if i go back in time to relive life again, id go back to 1980, travel up to 1995 and skip the next two decades of pure horseshit - with NO REGRETS.

One problem Pauly Shore and Andy Dick are more closely associated with the early 90s. Andy dick not so much, i guess, but still, stay within your realm genx grandpa.

You're either too young, or a fishermen with chicken livers. The music was shit, music has been shit since the 80s bastardized it. But don't you dare talk about the pioneer years of online fps, before halo faggots ruined it. Also the first half life, the first meme, (all your base) newgrounds in general. I can actually come up with a lot, but what i've mentioned here is already proving you're not old enough to be in this thread.

I'm same age as OP, 28. Who should I cast then?

>The one kind of movie they made from every possible angle was end of highschool beginning of college movies
I know, I know. That's why I went with a movie about college seniors. Actually, I was thinking about making them grad students but by then, you're supposed to kinda have your shit together.

Your parents. wmv

New rule. You can cast as many as you want, but they all have to be main characters. So you can cast 2-4 i.ln a conventional comedy, or a bunch in a rat race/mystery men sort of movie. But those are just suggestions. Cast as many as you fucking want!

I actually had good parents, but they were both full time workers. My mom was in school from when i was 8 or 9 to when i was 13, and my dad was an oil refinery unit operator at the time, but he's been working there since i was born.

Candles in the wind from between the years of 98 and 03. People from the OP if you want.