Could I realistically attach (welding it or developing a contraption that attaches) a relatively small to medium DJ...

Could I realistically attach (welding it or developing a contraption that attaches) a relatively small to medium DJ mixer somewhere in the body of a flamethrower so I can jump around with it like it's a guitar and shoot 9 feet long flames with it during a liveset?

If that is too unsafe, could I do the same to a light-machine gun or some sort of assault rifle loaded with blanks so I can shoot everyone and everything for the sake of flash and noise while I fuck with the knobs of the mixer?

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/ivizdwsm
clyp.it/njc0w1ie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tape

The thing is that most mixers are too big for that. I need to find some kind of small mixer... Or something...

I've taped my WASR to my Jaguar one time as a joke but I doubt any venue would let you do this. Blanks are also very dangerous, pls don't be stupid.

It's for some kind of electronic metal thing, so I think the venues will be more... lenient towards this kind of shit

fireworks seem more realistic

So you watched mad max huh
You could probably get away with it as long as all the electronic bits are far enough away from the heat

Yeah, go for it

Just want to add that this is a joke, I wouldn't go for it. it seems poorly advised

Mostly on the case of the flamethrower. Anyone who has basic gun knowledge can wield a gun filled with blanks as long as they understand how blanks can also hurt you.

Just employ a DJ booth. You're going to need two people unless the mixer has a very small remote. Just looks to fiddly really because the pressure on the hose is going to take a lot of your strength up.

Consult Rammstein

Yea, I've been thinking about letting DJ do the djing while I use something like a machine gun or flamer just for fun.

A bit of context: I'm a cybergrind producer, make some fusions of electronic music with all sorts of metal, and I wanted to have a gimmick of carrying something that is not an instrument, like some kind of weapon.

Op Please do not shoot blanks at people they are still really dangerous up to about 8 feet or so.

I know, there is the fire, but there's quite a space between stage and the people, of course.

It's like when the KLF did it.

Honnestly I think the fire is a safer bet cause people might freak out and then you'll get in trouble for disturbing the peace or some shit

Better would be to maybe fit electrical sensors to the weapon that feed back to a music desk. You'll need a programmer though unless you know about these things. Or just mic up the nozzle into a chorus peddle. Then you could have a board of floor peddle effects and you're away really.

>Or just mic up the nozzle into a chorus peddle.

DUDE

This actually sounds like a pretty great idea!

Fuck, if I ever come across you Imma pay you a beer, cause this might just be what I need.

Because you're going to have a lot of acoustic noise to work with anyway.

I edited a flamethrower going through a distortion + chorus pedals

clyp.it/ivizdwsm

amidst a mess of grindcore sound, this might just fit in.

A machine-gun (M60 specifically) would be a tight piece of percussion

clyp.it/njc0w1ie