Pic is not the best, ikr, but rate me Sup Forums

pic is not the best, ikr, but rate me Sup Forums.

someone told me i'm a bit cross-eyed, and it bothers me. am i really crosseyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u1QF-LWNUdY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

show mouth

not but show mouth

Your covering half of your face stupid fuck.

stop posting this

you aren't cross eyed

im a horse

hot, whats your snapchat

thanks, it's vorshyy :3

heb faget

No idiot your eyes are fine, but you do have a real serious problem if your self confidence is so damn fucking low that you actually give a fuck about what people think about your appearance. In fact, If I had a legitimate functional microdick shaped tumor on my fucking forehead that squirts fucking jizz wherever I walked, then I could still function in society because I’m not a self absorbed mommies-milk drinking tit! Get it fucking back together man! I feel bad for the saggy ass flappy vagina that spewed you into this world in the first place! What do you think you are some kind of cotton elf faerie fucking princess! Atleast make that sagging titbag you call your mother proud that she gave birth to something other than a fucking retarded cocksuckin bitch! There are people out there that are waiting on you son! show them your not a fucking pansy-asslicking manslurping faggot!

cute

You look like a cum guzzling mongoloid from planet HomoGay. I bet that fucking quilt you've got on your face is to hide your semen covered lips. And I don't think I have to point out that your hair gel isn't really gel.

stop posting yourself on Sup Forums you autistic spic. it's been everyday for months. get a grip on your life

I think you're cute OP. The commenters saying otherwise or jealous. Your eyes are fine.

hot

stupid hair, faggy clothes

wow

Ékezetek, baszki....

kkk

Fuck off

nooooooo

yeeeeeee

hot

Gay have homosex kys XD

WTF

xD

perkele

sup

>attention whore confirmed
bitch how many times you gonna post ur ugly autistic ass

7/10

hawt

^_^

true

eleg bolond

show dick

kurva anyad

why do you keep posting this shit thread?

Lurk moar fucking newfaggs

Gay and European.

wat

yo you're not cross eyed don't worry about it bro u seem pretty cute

megafag

Hmmm, I can see where the problem is. It's the great big honker of a nose you're trying to hide. If people have said you're crosseyed it's probably because you were trying to look past your massive beak, big bird.

wow so mean ;_;

sexy

stop being such an insecure fuck and show your full face. no half measures if you want a real answer

wowwwww

OP is this you? Sure as shit looks like you...
youtube.com/watch?v=u1QF-LWNUdY&feature=youtu.be

wtf is this kurva anyad

hot

Holy shit this is so cringey, if this ins't a pasta already i hope it is soon.