Where are the fucking Lebrons I bought you?

>Where are the fucking Lebrons I bought you?
>DID HE SHIT IN YOUR SHOES?

Do people actually shit in shoes? Why did he jump to that conclusion?

That was maybe the weirdest line I ever heard on television.

>He took his shoes...
>AND WHAT? SHIT IN EM?!?

>Do people actually shit in shoes?

In America

Probably a little to old fashioned and real for your childish sensibilities, youngsters.

>Ya like to bully kids? Ass. Pen.

Why did he think it was ok to call a 12 year old kid an ass and a pen?

>i was not cucked
>though many tried

typical edgy hbo intro lyrics

>I'll come back and buttfuck your faather with yer mom's headless corpse on this goddamn lawn

That one was pretty odd too. Why was he so extreme?

Americans go around having BBC-parties while wearing shoes indoors. If you take your shoes off inside the house the other guests will think it's disgusting and try to shit in them.

DONALD TRUMP WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

>When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut. Now they don't even go to the fuckin' moon

What did Nicolai Pizzabingo mean by this?

2bh this was one of the most cathartic scenes I've ever seen

COMMIE JEW FUCK

>Why was he so extreme?
He was really angry and really drunk.

at easteu gipsies only rob it from you

>BBC parties

I didn't know Doctor Who was that popular except for hipster crowd.

Ray didn't drink

We didn't watch the same show.

Only a true detective would consider such an outlandish scenario

>It's a dog y dog day

Why did Ray randomly switch to Spanish?

The guy who sings the intro song died recently.

>drinks all the time
>has mickey of smirnoff in the glovebox along with other shit
>rockets down lowball glasses and gets passing out drunk in the bar
>goes home alone and slams down a bottle of tequila while doing cocaine

watch it again

Kek

Are you okay?

Ray was an alcoholic nigga.

that line alone made Season 2>Season 1

That hispanic bar tender with the scar was kinda qt in a way.

it's an american thing

>You know Ray, when I was little, they told me the early bird catches the worm. Well I got up at 5 AM every day, but all I got for it was a mouthful of dirt. I don't even fly!

they were props, ray was an actor

>Listen Ray. They say a stitch in time saves nine. Well, I never learned to sew, and now I've lost ten

t. autist

Nah man it's a real life documentary

Stop trolling, if you're not going to go back and revisit the show to see how wrong you were, there's no point in talking to you

>Ray didn't drink
Ray was not an actor. Ray was a character. Ray drank plenty. Ray was an alcoholic. Ray was played by Russell Crow. Collin Farrell was an actor.

Wew this is getting fun

Kids do some pretty fucked up stuff.

Turns out that most testicular ruptures are not from sport injuries or accidents, but from kids hitting other kids in the balls

how do you know so much about kids testicles?

Well obviously Colllin Farrelll is an alcoholic, what does that have to do with anything? This isn't /tabloids/ it's Sup Forums

god I miss Frankposting

Imagine being Colin Farrell in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Vince Vaughn, you fuckin' eloquent, all sage with your elaborate vocabulary and horrific pretentious analogies. I would totally be shaken by your rethoric, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is shoot another scene with Rachel McAdams. Like seriously imagine having to be Colin and not only stand in that pier while Vince Vaughn flaunts his stilted solliloquy in front of you, the emotionless delivery barely concealing the excesive verbose and lack of pathos, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that monologue. Not only having to tolerate his grating fucking deliberate pauses but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, VINCE VAUGHN VAN DELIVER DIALOGUE LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his droopy mouth conjure awkward declamations you didn't even think were possible before that day. You've been acting opposite nothing but a healthy diet of Al Pacinos, Tom Cruises and later alleged Ben Afflecks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ireland. You've never even seen anything this fucking bad before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkled forehead as he frowns menacingly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "subdued (for that is what he calls himself)" performance, the performance he worked so hard for with personal acting coaches in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could outact the shit out of Vaughn before the studio security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Colin. You're not going to lose your future Harry Potter career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.