pumpkinwitch.bandcamp.com/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Misfits
gay

and back on earth it's all you'll read about
all the evidence destroyed

Gay. How?

Danzig is a dwarf cunt but 8 times the singer Mike is. Walk among us is my vote

mike's best songs are HITS tho user, shit I love them. However Danzig is also a fucking wonderful singer, and I love more of his stuff than Graves'.

Like cmon. Can you even compare the two?

Also, bootin. pic related.

I think I just like the baritone of Danzig voice and the trashier sound they used to have. Also fucking love jello, whole first album was a comedic fucking masterpiece

Heres some of that new shite for yas

How do you feel about one of my favorite listens, OP

This. Looks gay as fuck.

>implying Scream isn't awesome

Not Danzig but who gives a fuck about the rotating door of douchey singers the Misfits has

Misfits without Danzig... My god bunch of kids on this fucking website...

Uh yeah dude you're on Sup Forums remember?

Danzig's Misfits are not gay. They're good. Graves, on the other hand like OP's photo are gay

CRYING ON SATURDAY NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

7 years old now man.

Great band, but its not new, their most recent release was three years ago now.

This shit is great

NOFX is crappy pop punk

Why don't either of you have Subhumans listed?

Most hardcore album of the century

should've been Static Age

>Sara Smile
>Maneater
>Private Eyes
>Kiss On My List
>I Can't Go for That
>Out of Touch
>She's Gone
Too many good tunes to list tbqh famalam

I recommend Bob Drake (some of his stuff) for creepy atmospheric music such as the Skull Mailbox and The Shunned Country....not all the songs are atmospheric or instrumental...but they're spooky

This'uns a bad mofo

Great fucking album, hit after hit on that motherfucker.

If youre OK with lo-fi shit here a good un is

Huey Lewis and the News 'early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

give me dubs or let me die

Sorry, user, you failed to get dubs and Halberstram here killed you as a result. Your body is currently dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen

This isn't punk or metal or 80s smash hits but it's kinda heavy. Plus the album art is bangin

I heard they suck live

Debut self titled and this one.
"Against the grain" and everything after it is garbage

Thanks, user

I recommend to you, Pumpkin Witch.
Dark ambient and dungeon synth spookiness
pumpkinwitch.bandcamp.com/releases

This

how can you fanboys talk shit? danzig is classic but graves came in with a fresh face and wrote some good shit, and we have danzig outside of misfits too.

Fag

Misfits didn't do anything relevant after Danzig left. Plus Danzig's solo career is shit. Samhain was sweet though.

Michale Graves put out Misfits albums over 20 years ago. I realize Danzig has albums for close to 40 years but just cus someones older doesn't make everyone else a kid.

Why can't this be dubs

I love this album. I will never understand the Van Hagar haters.

wtf are thouse balding autists throwing a look like that ? all metalfags are autistic and pathetic

lmao at that awkward retard on theright, looks the other way

Same

i see you're also a man of esteem, etc.

np, thank you.

if we're heading in that direction, and you haven't already, consider pertubator

SHES A RICH GIRL

GG Allin

Brutality and Bloodshed for All