You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison

You're in charge of creating a sex-themed prison system for arrested college girls to replace the normal prison.

What kinds of features will it have?

Public gangbangs each weekend

How many college girls do you think get arrested?

Quit posting this shitty thread that doesn't get responses

Someone else already made places like this to go to. Go to one.. stop dreaming on Sup Forums

sauce.

Access to high quality public defenders to help them get out of such a horrible situation.

You should watch Dropout. It's a two part hentai

I would take all the faggots too good to reply there assholes into urinals for staff, prisoners, guards etc to piss in. I would Create areas for anal, fellatio, and good old vaginal sex, with a small section for handies. I would arrange them all by rows, and each row would be arranged by age. I would execute any girl over 25(that would be done with a weapon of your choice, usually done with a blunt object like a bat or mallet) I would then allow for fetishes to be applied to each situation, to add a personal touch and flavor for each unwilling participant. You could spank, choke, hair pull, piss all depending on the severity of the sentence being served by the prisoners.

would there be feet stuff?

Sensi Pearl, i think it's device bondage

Fetishes could be applied at any given instance depending on the severity of the sentence of the perpetrator serving time. Though, even light offenders would have to doll out handies and footjobs.

what kind of offense would result in a girl being turned into a footslave? so her feet can be used anytime

There would be 3 levels of imprisonment. Maximum, medium and minimum. Minimum security facilities often house those who committed white collar crimes, or low level drug offenses. Medium and maximum security prisons house more serious offenders, but inmates can also be sent to serve time in a lower security facilities for things like good behavior at the end of a sentence. Footslaves would be allowed under any medium level sentence. Though the degree of abuse would have to be in accord with the sentence being served.

who would be getting to use her feet? and what if there are requests to make them smellier?

what if middle school boys wanted to use a college girl?

Those with authority can abuse it. There are also those with money who can buy into it.
Thirdly, there is a lottery held to allow for one common man to fulfill his most depraved desires, though these are limited in number and only occur once every several months depending on waiting list.
Request to make feet smellier can always be accommodated too. You can force them to wear purchased sneakers for a duration of your choosing and may keep said pair as a trophy after its done.

how about fuck your concept and keep posting girls like in OP

No one under 18 can be allowed to legally enter the facility.

lottery sounds interesting, what kind of desires have been fulfilled in the past?

also any chance of innocent girls getting sent here? maybe there was some bribery and corruption going on

Based user

Everything has been done. There has been a few accidental deaths that have been covered up. Murder is not tolerated, but for the right price, people simple vanish. Every inch and orifice has been fucked, tasted, fingered. Every sound possible has been emitted from a girls vocal chords. From anguish to ecstasy. Some times the girls cum too, but they are ashamed of themselves, and repress and attack any insinuation to the contrary. Innocent girls never get sent for reformation in our facilities. Though, there has been some bureaucratic errors that led to a few mix ups, some more enjoyable then others.