>life was great for 2 years
>then she made partner at her law firm
>5 times my salary
>losses all respect for me
>begins to talk down to me in front of our friends
>files for a divorce
>somehow she ends up with custody of our kid
>I have to pay $1,500 a month for child support
>after child support, college loans and my apartment, I have less than $300 a month to eat with.
>she just bought a S class.

Well, it sucks to suck...

Kill her, or yourself. Your pick.

You can get at least some of that child support back on your tax returns.

thanks man, I feel a lot better knowing I'm at least not you

Tell us about some of your hot students

That's what you get for trying. You should have known better.

srry bro

Why not both?

What was the doctorate in?

there's always a sign. If she makes more than you, she moves on to bigger fish
welcome to the cock carousel

include me in the screencap when you post to reddit

Post nudes!

if true OP that is one of the most fucked up things I have ever heard

We all bleed the same, and at the time of all of our deaths, we all must go the same. but the final thing you will think of is "well i did my best to lead a happy, honorable and respectful life for my children to remember me by." and when she dies,, she will think "wow, my children are gunna grow up and know how much of a piece of trash person i am and how much i hurt and extorted my ex husband. fuck fuck fuck!" so hey man dont feel too bad. i know u dont know me, but i love you.,

Grow some balls, it's you who can change your shitty life. No one else will, no one else cares.

Same.

How do you end up teaching high school with a doctorate? What was your bio phd in, plants or some shit?

This
Op, manage to see your kids and turn them against her, always make side remarks and slowly get more and more direct of how much of an awful person she is. You just got to start subtle andRowley ingrain it into the young malleable minds

nice, satan quads. I win Sup Forums

Looks like someone didn't beat his woman into submission when he was supposed to.

It's your own damn fault you beta cuck piece of shit.

>drop out of high school at the age of 16
>get GED
>use GED to attend community college, which has an open enrollment
>obtain Associates degree in Computer programming
>get several job offers the month after I graduate
>take job as a Jr. Java developer
>starting salary - $72,800 a year
>don't move out of my parents house.
>save up my money and invest 30% of my salary in bitcoin
>high a lawyer to create an LLC for me ($400)
>open corporate bank account
>pull out of crypto, set aside money to pay my taxes and then use what's left over make down payment on a loan for a 4 story apartment building
>my tenants pay the mortgage for me
>currently 22 years old, I make $93,000 a year as an Android developer and I've been contributing to a 401 for 4 years while gaining substantial equity in property other people are buying for me

there are lots of high school teachers with doctorates

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Only newfags post that.

The rest of us consider it a given.

Gosh you probably sounded so cool in your head saying that

>mentioning newfags
thou dost protest too much

No, the cancer won

its a shame but this is exactly why people shouldn't be in relationships with people outside their tax bracket. the the person earning less is always considered dead weight by the one who earns more.

you shoulda gamed her for a nice car/other shit you could sell at a price and right when she was all happy and got promoted, then moved on. you'd still have to pay child support but at least you would've had your dignity in place.

also. -always- sign prenup.

>5 times my salary
>I have to pay $1,500 a month for child support

How the fuck does that even happen?

Big oof OP

>still being a faggot
>inner sadness money can't buy

Totally. Think of the cost in the long run. Hire some cracked out nigger $300 to whack her. Chances are it will get linked back to you but there is a small percentage that you'll get away with it. Might as well try because your life sounds shitty anyways

How the fuck are you paying child support if she makes 5 times your salary?

The courts are completely fucked when it comes to child support from the father but that story just doesn't add up.

>This
Even if it goes south, you end up with 3 hots and a cot. Better than your current situation...besides all the possible rectal trauma...

It doesnt.

>he thinks family court is fair to men

You should murder that cunt, literally.

It happens more often than you can imagine.

I dont recommend murder tbh. Just move to mexico to a border town like tijuana that has enough whites and english speakers to get by. That's honestly my fall back plan if my whole life goes to shit because of a messy divorce and child support.

your fault for having a wife and kid, no sympathy at all

thats hilarious. she pretty much had to though bud

Because that's what good people do. They try to manipulate their own kids to hate their other parent, right?

You idiot.

i can end that problem for you op...

i get 20% of the kids inheritance and 2k upfront....

pics and vids included

Post pics of her. I want to know what a backstabbing whore looks like.

you should have known better than to pursue the American Dream.

College, high paying job, house, hot wife....

Exactly. The American Dream is just that, a dream. Should've just been a NEET or settle for just above average cutie

should have picked a better bitch u loser suck shit faggot kys

Damn you’re an ultracuck

And just think how many "favors" she did to make partner while u were still married to her!

I know for a fact that she never cheated on me. She isn't that kind of girl.

So, then she just decided to divorce you because she concluded that you're inadequate.

YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK YAHHH DRINK *GOES TO CAR* *DRIVES WHILE DRUNK* *CRASHES INTO FEMALE OFFICER* FUCK U!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

FUCK U @REALDONALDTRUMP! FUCK U MELANIA TRUMP (@FLOTUS)! FUCK U @ERICTRUMP!

-----

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE FUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

FUCK U @REALDONALDTRUMP! FUCK U MELANIA TRUMP (@FLOTUS)! FUCK U @ERICTRUMP!

getting my phd in a month or so

will probably continue as a biology teacher as well

singe af

I've learned from you, user.

Leave the country, fuck them all.