Who here ever sold drugs and what do you do when you Owe a gangster $15k ?

Who here ever sold drugs and what do you do when you Owe a gangster $15k ?

Get the fuck out

Out the fuck, get.

You pay

I've sold drugs

not answer FBI bait threads.

Fuck his mother. Drug dealer would neber kill the man his mother loves.

unless you wanna end up dead probably a good idea to pay it or if you’re okay with leaving everything else behind you can just gtfo like these other fine gentlemen recommend. Just don’t borrow the money from another gangster if you’re gonna pay tho! Lol gl

Negotiate repayment options, actually pay something or your gonna fucking die.

>nice try FBI

Never introduced your girlfriend to your dealer, he will literally fuck her! she will fall for him, and he will use her for sex.

just meet up with him and pay the debt like a man or shoot him at said meet up. Up to you but if someone did that to my family member, that's blood on your hands and I would probably attempt to find you.

Kill yourself before he kills you, don't let him win!

Snapchat them a picture of your butthole spread open and then message him asking if he wants to fuck some of the debt off

Depends on the gangster but if he's a harder then a coffin nail then you fucking pay up

If you don't have the money you get a fucking loan from the bank.

or sell boy pucci for $15 a piece 1000 times.

If OP is cute I'll pay 30$ and buy him lunch.

Pay up or gtfo, I owed the wrong people money, walk with a limp now

Depends on if he threatens or not, if he does don't worry, if he doesn't buy a gun and wait

dead men can't pay debts

pay as much as you can as fast as you can, and keep paying it. he probably won't kill you, but he'll fuck you up, fuck your shit up, and fuck your friends and family up

You could do what I do and not owe a gangster $15k for drugs, you moron.

Only sold a little hash when a friend of a friend wanted some. Of course I overcharged and bought more. If you owe a dealer 15k you better pay and get off this board you underage faggot

My friend who was seventeen at the time started getting into amphetamines. It started out with him popping some at parties, but eventually it became something he'd do nearly all the time.

He spent all his money on it, and it wasn't enough. So he needed a way to start making some money to support his desire for the stuff. This is where he met some folks, who said he could start selling for them. He was ecstatic, not only could he get a discount on the stuff, but he'd be making "bank" selling the stuff he loves to his friends and others.

Well, it didn't quite work out that way. He ended up spending his time at home, high off of his supply he was supposed to be selling. Eventually, he started amassing a large debt to his bosses. The time came for their cut, he didn't have it.

He begged and pleaded for more time. He said he'd have them their money next week. It had already gone a month or so since he made the same excuse so they didn't buy it.

They held him for hours, beating him. They threatened him with a gun, holding it to his head. He literally pissed his pants. They said, "We're gonna take out the bullets from this gun, give it to you and you're gonna rob a store for us to get the money you owe us". After hours of beatings, being threatened with a loaded gun, he agreed.

The day after, he went downtown and robbed some random store. He ended up with more than enough money to pay back back his bosses. He also decided to go turn himself into the police. He ended up ratting on his bosses, and he got off relatively lightly.

This happened in Europe, so he was fortunate enough that he didn't end up in prison for years on end. He's out now, but still has to watch his back because the people he fucked over are still out to get him.

Fucking narc, should have just paid his debts instead of being a typical junkie

Your friend sounds like a fucking idiot who deserves to be beaten and killed
This

This

That

The ibuprofen and diphenhydramine on that pic got me fiendin...

How can you even be 15k in debt?

Student loans

A friend scammed me by taking 300 dollars and saying he'd give it back but he never intended to. I went to his house at the middle of night and drove him near a lake. Kept hitting him with fists and a rock in his head until he was spilling blood everywhere and held his head in water until he passed out.Next day I got my money back. I have a good family and everything to lose and he was a good friend of mine for 5 years(since we were 15). Just saying . I wouldn't like to be in your place.

That's what friends do!

Should've charged him an extra $20 for the gas you wasted driving him to the lake

I'd leave the state/ province
Someone I once knew owed a dealer about $500
That same someone had his legs broken was shoved into a 50 gallon drum filled with gasoline and set on fire
He would have paid eventually too, but to make a point the Mexicans charred him
Run or pay but don't wait too long OP

I did but he said he didn't have the gas money and I kind of fell sorry for him at that point.