80s were the best era of music. 90s set the stage for the current 2000s era of decline...

80s were the best era of music. 90s set the stage for the current 2000s era of decline. 70s were fine as well but the incline kept going only until the end of the 80s. We need an end to the

and end to the what?

music industry

70s > 60s > 80s 50s > 90s > 2010s > 2000s

Bought and rocked out to this today

60s>80s>10s>90s>70s>00s

to deny it is to deny the truth

1800s>2010s>1960s>1980s>1970s>1700s>1990s

70s > 10s > 80s >60s > 90s > 00s

Dunno enough about the 50s or before that but its towards the lower end.

YOURE OUT OF TOUCH

100’s>>

I'd say every era had its stengths in music and its weaknesses in music and had their own styles and movements, so objectively speaking, none can really be called better or worse. and don't act like music hasn't always had its share of brilliant artists next to countless hacks and tools. it comes down to personal preference.

80's mainstream music aged like shit compared to 90's music.

For underground stuff all decades are equal.

>10's above anything
what the christ

end the planet

60s>70s>50s=80s>90s>10s>00s

>80s were the best era of music
biggest historical revisionism since blacks being kangz n shiet

YOU'RE A RICH GIRL

This is actually entirely true, and the first time I've ever seen an accurate one of these on Sup Forums

This is the only right one

>80s 50s
what did he mean by this

name one piece composed in Middle Antiquity

that they're equivalent

>Really great metal
>Iron Maiden
>Early Metallica
>Dio Era Sabbath
>Some of the best pop music
>Bon Jovi
>Africa by Toto
>Down Under by Men at Work
> Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
>Golden age of Hip-hop

>metal
>Bon Jovi
>Africa by Toto
>Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
These are nothing to be proud of.

A lot of people don't like 80s music because they perceive that it sounds too cold and synthetic, or the production has aged poorly, or it's not melodic enough, or too many artists relied on Desmond Child-penned MTV hits.

t. listens to classic rock radio

>or it's not melodic enough
80's pop music is notorious for it's melodic content, so much that it comes off as cheesy.

IDK, the local classic hits station where I live doesn't really play any 80s metal, they play mainly pop and soft rock that appeals to women.

>Down Under

Mainstream pop stuff? Nah, the general style was having big up-front drums and not as much melody as compared with the 60s-70s when pop music tended to be super-melodic.

All the individual songs you listed are played to death on classic hits stations here in Michigan
I agree on the great metal part though

I'm not the guy who posted that list.

The 80s approach is more modern-feeling since contemporary pop tends to emphasize that big, pounding beat. Beatles-style pop music with huge melodies and a very weak beat comes across as pretty antiquated now.

ehh as somebody who explored every era and most of the highly rated rym charts
i still think 10s is the best era. shame you lads can't get down with that.