A girl I know offered to give me a blowjob if I give one of her male friends a blowjob. I did...

A girl I know offered to give me a blowjob if I give one of her male friends a blowjob. I did, then she wanted me to blow another friend of hers first,which I did. Then she told me just 1 more guy. After blowing him, she asked me to blow let another guy, which I haven't agreed to yet. Should I stop? I definitely want her to blow me, and don't want the 3 blowjobs I've given to go to waste. I'm just worried I'll be blowing guys for the rest of my life, never getting the blowjob from her

Just one more, OP. You're almost there.

Also where do I meet a girl like this.

Wtf this can't be real

is this a joke or just really bad bait?

Get in writing, and signed and dated by her, that you have to give this next guy a blowjob and then she'll give you one. Make sure it is typed up. Also add in footnotes everywhere, including inside the footnotes, and hide that she actually has to give you 4 blowjobs, or let you fuck her ass. If she doesn't uphold the contract take her to court.

>she actually has to give you 4 blowjobs
This. She owes you one blowjob for each guy you blow. Actually you should probably bank a few more before cashing in.

>dont want the blowjobs to go to waste
>just afriad ill be blowing dudes for the rest if my life
holy fuck i hope this isnt real

Keep sucking until she tells you. I know I'd do the same although I find it disgusting being a straight male but rules are rules pal.

Yeah like interest or something! More bj's that she owes you

What is the interest rate on blowjobs?

next time you see her, tell her her behavior makes for bad bait, then push her head down and tell her... PAY UP!

If she tells you you're a queer and fuck off...well, then you know you/ve been had, and weren't ever gonna get that blowjob.

which you aren't.

and yahhhh this is bad bait.

Has to be bait. Has to be.

No one would ever do this. Retards maybe, but no one else.

Kill her then fuck her corpse. Post results.

Speak for yourself.

I'm straight and every Saturday give a blowjob to a friend's friend. In return she gives me a blowjob. Been going on for 7-8 months now.

You sick fuck

Two licks per week, you can exchange 4 licks for a suck

You suck dick till she's says ok. OP I think she wants you to suck my dick

Wow, that sucks OP. Cause she sucked my dick no questions asked. She also sucked my friend's dick, and his nigger next door neighbour. After she was done with that she blew the nigger next door neighbour's mentally retarded cousins dick. Just comfort yourself that atleast you're having some form of sex.

Photo isn't girl who made offer. But if she blew you, well done. I know her, and would love for her to suck me off. Not posting girl who made offer